In Order To Win, Trump/GOP Needs To Grab North Carolina &/Or Pennsylvania By The Pussy

No

You are seeking a reaction and using women to achieve it. You're just too fucking stupid to realize it

You're not going to spin this one dear. :lmao: This is a pure, Trump fuck-up. And I'm throwing it back in his face.

He's been needing to grab the women's vote for a long time now. I guess we just have a clever phrase to use to describe Trump's style of grabbing it..

No

You are seeking a reaction and using women to achieve it. You're just too fucking stupid to realize it

You're not going to spin this one dear. :lmao: This is a pure, Trump fuck-up. And I'm throwing it back in his face.

He's been needing to grab the women's vote for a long time now. I guess we just have a clever phrase to use to describe Trump's style of grabbing it..
I ain't gonna lie. I grab a piece of pussy every chance I get. Those opportunities come less and less at my age. But yeah, y'all are being hypocrites.

Trump needs to grab the pussy of the wife of everyone that is supporting him. Focus this towards florida, Virginia, co and nev.
Matthew needs to grab his Prozac

Are you still voting for Trump now that you know he is going to lose?
Neither Trump nor Hillary EVER secured my vote. Unlike most of you morons the letter in front of the name does not obligate me to vote for someone.

Run along now simpleton

Forum List

Back