In response to Texas abortion ban, Newsom calls for similar restrictions on assault weapons

Until 6 weeks.
After that 6 weeks, they are not.
At - that- point citizens can sue, based on the idea the abortion providers are breaking the law.
Unless guns are illegal, the analogy does not hold.

It is constitutionally protected. The State can not enforce a ban. So they leave it up to lawsuits. And you are subject to lawsuits. No doctor will lose his license. Nor be put in jail for performing an abortion after six weeks. No criminal penalty what so ever. That is why it is brilliant.

And as I posted twice now, the Supreme Court Justices saw what I did when I read about this law. It could and would be used against other things, including guns.

Nobody will go to jail for owning a gun. Nobody will be penalized by the State in any way. But they’ll be subject to the same harassing lawsuits that the Abortion Providers are in Texas. Lawsuits filed by private citizens. IN which the State will do exactly as Texas has. Wave their hands helplessly and say you can’t blame me. I didn’t do it.

An "expression of concern" by one justice is not an acknowledgement by the court of... anything.
So, no, they did not.

Two justices said this would happen. And Texas agreed. Texas said that it would be up to the Congress to close the loopholes. Why bother? Just let it run it’s course.

If The Supreme Court rules that California’s law is unconstitutional, than the Texas one is unconstitutional too. If Texas is Constitutional, so is California. And all the other laws soon to be passed.

It is constitutionally protected. The State can not enforce a ban. So they leave it up to lawsuits.
Fact remains:
After 6 week, citizens can sue, based on the idea the abortion providers are breaking the law.
Unless guns are illegal, the analogy does not hold.
And as I posted twice now, the Supreme Court Justices saw what I did when I read about this law. I
And as I demonstrated, with your source, the USSC did not say what you said it said.

An "expression of concern" by one justice is not an acknowledgement by the court of... anything.
So, no, they did not.

It's not going to stand and there has been no final ruling for anything as of yet. Kavanaugh and Barrett noted the problem and they are not going to let it stand.

Apparently Newsom wants revenge…
’If you’re going to stop us from killing babies, I’ll retaliate by taking your guns.’
Ladies and gentlemen, this is the Left.
Abortion isn't killing babies. Fetuses are cells, they're not babies.

I hope more states do this type of gun ban. Its time to fight fire with fire. If Conservative state legislatures want to destroy women's privacy, then leftist state legislatures should destroy gunrights.

Abortion isn't killing babies. Fetuses are cells, they're not babies.

I hope more states do this type of gun ban. Its time to fight fire with fire. If Conservative state legislatures want to destroy women's privacy, then leftist state legislatures should destroy gunrights.
Hold on a minute…I thought you loons said an eagles egg isn’t what it is but what it becomes?
DF543685-4B57-45E7-B55A-CFB9A76C4212.jpeg

Apparently Newsom wants revenge…
’If you’re going to stop us from killing babies, I’ll retaliate by taking your guns.’
Ladies and gentlemen, this is the Left.
I was not allowed into that site for some reason having to do with the browser..

:banghead:

I was not allowed into that site for some reason having to do with the browser..

:banghead:
Run a search using the text below and a ton of shit will come up.

In response to Texas abortion ban, Newsom calls for similar restrictions on assault weapons​

Newsom is goofy. There is nothing similar between the Abortion racket and the firearms business at all.
No, but the same loopholes that Texas uses to bypass the constition for its abortion law can be used for other rights as well.. Brett Kavanaugh pointed this out during a SCOTUS hearing.

No, but the same loopholes that Texas uses to bypass the constition for its abortion law can be used for other rights as well.. Brett Kavanaugh pointed this out during a SCOTUS hearing.
The only problem is that abortion isn't in the Constitution. The right to bear arms is.

You’re failing to realize the obvious Tard.
The 2A is written in the constitution…state law cannot supersede a constitutional right.
Roe was simply a bad court ruling…there is nothing in the constitution that affords you baby killers the right to kill babies.
Heller was a bad ruling that bastardized the 2nd amendment. I’d sue if I lived in Cali too.

Forum List

Back