In response to Texas abortion ban, Newsom calls for similar restrictions on assault weapons

ATTENTION BED WETTING LEFTS SYNDROME RETARDS!!!!

ATTENTION BED WETTING LEFTS SYNDROME RETARDS!!!!

THERE IS NO RIGHT TO MURDER BABIES IN THE WOMB.

The WORD "ABORTION" appears NOWHERE in the COTUS, there is no reference to any medical procedure, healthcare issue, child care issue, nor is there any mention of anything that can be construed to assert a leftist whore can murder a baby in the entire Constitution, the federalist papers or any legal document that has any influence anywhere in laws written in english.

No society, culture, tribe, ethnicity or nation treats abortion as the sacrament Anti-American leftist sociopaths do.

Do not construe this post as encouragement to reproduce. ALL LIBERAL ACCIDENTAL DNA DISCHARGES SHOULD BE DISPOSED OF AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. I support RETROACTIVE ABORTIONS of left wing parasites into the 297th Trimester. Leftist DNA is a biohazard.

There is an ABSOLUTE RIGHT, written in plain english, which has a long standing not just in english law and all of western culture, but in biblical history that codifies and individual right to bear weapons in their own individual defence. THAT IS EXPRESSED BEYOND LOGICAL ARGUMENT IN THE 2ND AMENDMENT TO THE COTUS.

THAT IS ALL BED WETTERS....

You may now cry into your soy milk latte and scream at the sky while throwing darts at a picture of Trump in your single wide tenement on wheels.

Or get that retroactive self abortion, that will work well also. Here are the instructions....

MakeItCount.gif

Apparently Newsom wants revenge…
’If you’re going to stop us from killing babies, I’ll retaliate by taking your guns.’
Ladies and gentlemen, this is the Left.
What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

’If you’re going to stop us from killing babies, I’ll retaliate by taking your guns.’
That would be a double defeat to pro-death people on both sides.

Guns are used for murder and suicide over 30,000 times per year in USA.

The life of people with severe Depression also has paramount importance.

He can’t, McDonald vs Chicago

That would be a double defeat to pro-death people on both sides.

Guns are used for murder and suicide over 30,000 times per year in USA.

The life of people with severe Depression also has paramount importance.
So rope and sleeping pills banned?

No one is killing babies. If that can be used to control gun violence then go ahead.

No one is killing babies. If that can be used to control gun violence then go ahead.
Every abortion is killing a babie. Are you suggesting no abortions are occurring? Hahaha that’s a fking sad laugh

Aborting an unborn child is notfhing even remotely close to owning an inanimate object.

I think you’re confused…where’s the correlation?
How does overturning Roe or upholding the Texas abortion law negate the validity of the Second?

You are ignorant of how SB8 works. It works by making everyone a victim. If you hear about an abortion you can file a lawsuit for $10,000. You don’t have to be a party to anything. You don’t have to have a family or friend who is getting an abortion. You can just sue.

So the same can be done for guns. The State is not saying you can be jailed. Or that they will take your guns. All they are saying is you can be sued. And even if you win the suit you can’t recoup legal fees. And if anyone can sue. You can have a dozen or more pending lawsuits. And you are prohibited from making it a class action. You have to fight each one individually.

It is a mirror of the Texas law. And I said this was going to happen. Yes. You have a Second Amendment Right. But the people have a right to sue too. And all the law does is open the door to a lot of lawsuits.

Nobody is telling you that you can’t own a gun. They are just saying you can be sued for having one. Just like Texas. They aren’t saying that a woman can’t have an abortion. But everyone involved can be sued by anyone even if they were not harmed or affected or even a resident of the state.

You are ignorant of how SB8 works. It works by making everyone a victim. If you hear about an abortion you can file a lawsuit for $10,000. You don’t have to be a party to anything. You don’t have to have a family or friend who is getting an abortion. You can just sue.

So the same can be done for guns. The State is not saying you can be jailed. Or that they will take your guns. All they are saying is you can be sued. And even if you win the suit you can’t recoup legal fees. And if anyone can sue. You can have a dozen or more pending lawsuits. And you are prohibited from making it a class action. You have to fight each one individually.

It is a mirror of the Texas law. And I said this was going to happen. Yes. You have a Second Amendment Right. But the people have a right to sue too. And all the law does is open the door to a lot of lawsuits.

Nobody is telling you that you can’t own a gun. They are just saying you can be sued for having one. Just like Texas. They aren’t saying that a woman can’t have an abortion. But everyone involved can be sued by anyone even if they were not harmed or affected or even a resident of the state.
You whacks keep parroting the same sorry bullshit…
Look, anyone can ‘sue’ anyone for any reason NOW….so fucking what.
Sue all you want, you can’t win a case against someone for practicing their constitutional right to bare arms.
It is not a constitutional right to murder the unborn. There is no correlation no matter how much you want there to be.

You whacks keep parroting the same sorry bullshit…
Look, anyone can ‘sue’ anyone for any reason NOW….so fucking what.
Sue all you want, you can’t win a case against someone for practicing their constitutional right to bare arms.
It is not a constitutional right to murder the unborn. There is no correlation no matter how much you want there to be.
but, but, but, but guns. hahahahahahaha thanks.

Forum List

Back