In ten days (June 27) there will be a debate between Trump and Biden....A call for restraint till then

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Can we stop with all the "my old fart is more lucid than your old fart" threads?

Shit's getting old fast.....From both sides.

Cool your jets till after the debate. After those 90 min the tale will be told and you can have at it.

Last edited:
lets face it, the only reason all the party people want this debate is to see who is more senile....they can careless about their policies.....

How do we know that Biden isn't pre-recording his answers right now and letting the fake news splice it in for TV? Nothing would surprise me at this point. MAGA

Can we stop with all the "my old fart is more lucid than your old fart" threads?

Cool your jets till after the debate. After those 90 min the tale will be told and you can have at it.
My thread on old farts is older than your thread on old fart guys.

Wait...what? When has Donald Trump ever shown any signs of senility? Am I missing something here?

I seem to remember the left saying the same thing about Reagan too, which was absolute bunk.

Wait...what? When has Donald Trump ever shown any signs of senility? Am I missing something here?

Yes, you are missing a ton here, but you are a true worshiper of Trump so of course you are going to miss it.

lets face it, the only reason all the party people want this debate is to see who is more senile....they can careless about their policies.....

Talk about an embarrassment for our country, these two old, demented white dude having a dick waving contest for an hour for the whole world to see.

It is sobering how far this once great country has fallen.

Yes, you are missing a ton here, but you are a true worshiper of Trump so of course you are going to miss it.

Please elaborate. You're referring to the "covfefe" remark, right?

You're gonna have to come up with something better than that. Apparently you don't watch many Trump rallies, do you?

Please elaborate. You're referring to the "covfefe" remark, right?

You're gonna have to come up with something better than that. Apparently you don't watch many Trump rallies, do you?

Most every speech he gives he forgets what word he is supposed to be using and pauses for a few seconds and then goes off on some wild tangent that had nothing to do with what he was talking about. This is a common among those with dementia.

He also more and more mixes people up, Obama for Biden, Haley for Pelosi, just to name a few.

But, none of it matters, when Trump said he could shoot someone on 5th Ave and not lose any voters, he was speaking of people like you.

Nothing will change. The MAGA folks will say that Trump was 100% perfect and that Biden was on drugs and the Biden folks will say Trump did nothing right and Biden was amazing.

i think the policy differences are clear. don't you?

i like the 1srelluc proposal. they are both old and flawed. so am i. lets watch 'em talk.

I seem to remember the left saying the same thing about Reagan too, which was absolute bunk.
has trump decided yet? shark or electric boat.?

Forum List

Back