In this rare case, Asians are

WEATHER53

Diamond Member
Apr 13, 2017
Most at fault on mask issue.
Around DC they are still 90% masked up. Chinese and others do come from generations of where even thinking bad about government will get you imprisioned. .
Well folks this is not the CCP just yet. Use that well documented brain of yours and set yourself free.

Last edited:
1649103640880.png

However if they start pulling out guns and stuff while masked up they might have me invoke my right to bear arms...

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Meh, mask wearing has been a "thing" with Asians in the DC/Metro area for years. At least long enough to where I never paid it much mind as being anything else but a Asian peculiarity.....I take no issue with it.

Around DC they are still 90% masked up. Chinese and others do come from generations of even thinking bad about government will get you imprisioned. .
Well folks this is not the CCP just yet. Use that well documented brain of yours and set yourself free.
Why don't you mind your own business...

Rarely is an unnecessary choice representing fear and oppression a nonchalant issue.
When I see Asians at airports, there is a high number of them that has a mask on. This has been for
the last 20 years at least. It's their decision, my guess, it goes back to the air pollution in China.
Kinda like second nature with them.

Around DC they are still 90% masked up. Chinese and others do come from generations of where even thinking bad about government will get you imprisioned. .

Asians have been wearing mask in their own counties for decades. It never had anything to do with the government, and it still does not. It is a basic common courtesy of trying to spread your germs as little as possible when you have to be out in public and are not feeling well.

Have you never been out of the country?

When I see Asians at airports, there is a high number of them that has a mask on. This has been for
the last 20 years at least. It's their decision, my guess is goes back to the air pollution in China.
Kinda like second nature with them.

They also do it in little towns where there is no air pollution. When I was first stationed on Okinawa I asked a Japanese gentleman and he told me it was a basic common courtesy of trying to spread your germs as little as possible when you have to be out in public and are not feeling well.

I wish I had worn a mask when dry-cutting masonry units instead of being that studmuffin.

I wish I had worn a mask when dry-cutting masonry units instead of being that studmuffin.
My friend did wood sculptures in his basement when he was young. He had no type of ventilating system,
and he didn't wear a mask. He has COPD today.

My friend did wood sculptures in his basement when he was young. He had no type of ventilating system,
and he didn't wear a mask. He has COPD today.
I don't have COPD but I do have to watch how much junk I inhale.

I don't have COPD but I do have to watch how much junk I inhale.
Yeah, I guess that's where the term, "young and dumb" came about.
I used to do the stupidest things, and paying for it today.

Asians have been wearing masks in public for as long as I can remember. It has nothing to do with overbearing government. You have no idea what you're talking about and are merely projecting your own paranoia. When I flew to Thailand when I was younger probably half the Asians on the flight I took on the leg from Seattle to Seoul were wearing masks.

As long as they don't try and force you to where one - how is it your fucking business what they wear on their face?

As long as they don't try and force you to where one - how is it your fucking business what they wear on their face?
It’s societies business to not be forced into masking. You are a coward so going along is fine with you and even worse you want others to capitulate which is Truely Not Your Fucking Business.
And also about the cultural mask wearing baloney-this Isnt China.

It’s societies business to not be forced into masking. You are a coward so going along is fine with you and even worse you want others to capitulate which is Truely Not Your Fucking Business.
And also about the cultural mask wearing baloney-this Isnt China.
You're right, this isn't China, and we do have liberties, and one of them is that a person
can wear a mask if he/she so wishes.
Geeze, WEATHER53, I'm surprised you took this position.

You're right, this isn't China, and we do have liberties, and one of them is that a person
can wear a mask if he/she so wishes.
Geeze, WEATHER53, I'm surprised you took this position.
I am an advocate for reality. There is no need to advertise masking. I’m surprised that you are surprised. I dont think this is just a la de dah personal choice matter. It’s a symbol of the false tyranny that has messed up the USA for two years.

I am an advocate for reality. There is no need to advertise masking. I’m surprised that you are surprised. I dont think this is just a la de dah personal choice matter. It’s a symbol of the false tyranny that has messed up the USA for two years.
Well, that's damn authoritarian of you.

Forum List

Back