Incompetent Biden trips going UP Air Force One stairs once again.....

There is a confusion about blanket term limits and going after corrupt politician's...

Term limits won't help in the stopping of corruption, because basically all it's saying is that a person might be to old or that the job shouldn't come with an open ended position..... If a person is smart, honest, righteous and cognizant, then they should be allowed to stay for as long as they wish to serve the American people.

So nope I disagree with term limits that are somehow enacted in hopes to discourage corruption or in the assumption that one is to old for a job, otherwise without there being a defined reasoning for the enacting of a "term limit" (not limit's), to be used upon an individual for whatever reason, and this because of his or her actions only then I'm for a term limit sure... I'm not for blanket rules for all in regards to this idea of broad sweeping term limits... I'm against a broad term limits fishing net that hopes to control who stays and who goes without the proper review of the persons being removed under a supposed blanketing term limits program.....
Lifer politicians are lifers because they are serving themselves. There may be a few exceptions, but all the ones I can think of needed to be gone decades ago.

Legislation passed for the American people.

No idiotic behavior every fucking day.

Ending the non-stop lying.

Ending the politicizing of every branch of government.

Just to name a few.
Term limits will do all that ? How about this maybe - Fire people that aren't doing their damned jobs (you're out of here), and create legislation that makes it easier to do that, but to put term limits on job's or time spent in government Jobs because a rotation is thought to somehow solve a problem is the biggest idiocy I've ever heard of. Throwing away exceedingly qualified employee's or government officials positions just because of a time stamp is the most stupid thing I've ever heard of, infact it might be exactly why we got the situation of unqualified people in government today. Otherwise once they get in, we don't have the mechanism's in place to get them to hell out, but term limits isn't the answer at all .. In fact it's just another cop out.

Fire the knucklehead's just like it's done in the private sector. If they have to go before a panel then so be it, and then fire their aces.

Lifer politicians are lifers because they are serving themselves. There may be a few exceptions, but all the ones I can think of needed to be gone decades ago.
Just need a mechanism to fire them along the way, not term limits on the job or position if they are doing an exceedingly great job.

Again yesterday...

President Biden stumbles — twice —boarding Air Force One despite using short stairs to avoid tripping

''President Biden, yet again, has tripped twice while boarding Air Force One — despite using a shorter, less challenging staircase.

The 81-year-old commander-in-chief managed to narrowly avoid a complete double tumble as he prepared to set of for Los Angeles on Tuesday.

Footage of the near-miss showed Biden saluting US military personnel at the bottom of the staircase before starting his climb at Andrews Air Force Base, Md.''

He's gonna roll all the way down em one of these days.

Last edited:
Then we'll have to rename Air Force One to the tater peeler...

InsideAirForceOne_03-scaled.jpg

Forum List

Back