India Grows Dark and Evil

India outlaws PROSELYTIZING. If the organizations would STOP
SHOVING Christianity down the throats of children with lunch----I
have no doubt that they would not be expelled

The government of India has banned over 11,000 aid organizations from operating in their country.
They see their caste system of keeping the poor being threatened by Christian charity to get the poor educated.

Tearfund forced to end Indian child sponsorship
There comes a time for Christians to re-evaluate themselves too. A time and a season for all things.
Denying millions of children a chance to get out of extreme poverty is pure evil.

The government of India has banned over 11,000 aid organizations from operating in their country.
They see their caste system of keeping the poor being threatened by Christian charity to get the poor educated.

There comes a time for Christians to re-evaluate themselves too. A time and a season for all things.
Denying millions of children a chance to get out of extreme poverty is pure evil.

exploiting poverty for the sake of proselytizing is not nice

You have no clue what you are talking about.

yeah-----I do. I have had lots of friends from india-----some attended
Christian schools----policies on pushing religion DID vary. -----some did
push----not all. The BNP does PUSH the issue

There is a word that covers them being expelled from India. If they were standing where they belong they would be at peace even with the enemies of God. So something is amiss. It should be obvious to them that it is time for all of these organizations to reevaluate themselves.

There is a word that covers them being expelled from India. If they were standing where they belong they would be at peace even with the enemies of God. So something is amiss. It should be obvious to them that it is time for all of these organizations to reevaluate themselves.
What is amiss is Hindus hate the idea of their caste system dissolved by children being educated and told they can be anything they want in life.

You have no clue what you are talking about.

yeah-----I do. I have had lots of friends from india-----some attended
Christian schools----policies on pushing religion DID vary. -----some did
push----not all. The BNP does PUSH the issue
I have kids in India, shitforbrains. Your lame excuse for India suddenly kicking out 11,000 organizations because they want to suppress free speech has to be the lamest ever for even you.

What is amiss is Hindus hate the idea of their caste system dissolved by children being educated and told they can be anything they want in life.
No again the church will need to "examine themselves" and apparently they are not willing to do that yet.

Oh now I know that you have had no Hindu Indian friends in your life-----
I have------of many different castes. Your allegation that the GOVERNMENT of India supports caste oppression is WAYYY over
the top MODI is a BNP person (I think-------don't quote me) and he
don't. The only CASTE issues into which I have run have been ------"grandma is all bent out of shape......(a marriage issue)" I have run
into the "CONVERSION ISSUE" induced by the Christian schools.
Hindu community people do not like having their kids snatched away by
foreign religions. --------things can get violent.....sometimes

No again the church will need to "examine themselves" and apparently they are not willing to do that yet.
Just because a Christian organization works there does not mean 11,000 organizations are violating some law.
Why do you feel the need to defend the Indian government? Where in their statement does it say these 11,000 organizations are violating a law?

Oh now I know that you have had no Hindu Indian friends in your life-----
I have------of many different castes. Your allegation that the GOVERNMENT of India supports caste oppression is WAYYY over
the top MODI is a BNP person (I think-------don't quote me) and he
don't. The only CASTE issues into which I have run have been ------"grandma is all bent out of shape......(a marriage issue)" I have run
into the "CONVERSION ISSUE" induced by the Christian schools.
Hindu community people do not like having their kids snatched away by
foreign religions. --------things can get violent.....sometimes
People are murdered because they dared tried to advance themselves and the government does nothing.
You lie for evil.

Just because a Christian organization works there does not mean 11,000 organizations are violating some law.
Why do you feel the need to defend the Indian government? Where in their statement does it say these 11,000 organizations are violating a law?
It is their government and their people. We need to remember that. If the people/citizens there are not happy with their government it will be up to them to change it. That is not a defense of anything that merely is the way it is.

It is their government and their people. We need to remember that. If the people/citizens there are not happy with their government it will be up to them to change it. That is not a defense of anything that merely is the way it is.
You are an idiot to think the poor get to vote in India without fear of being murdered.

India even openly exercises a system of slavery to keep people oppressed.

You are an idiot to think the poor get to vote in India without fear of being murdered.

India even openly exercises a system of slavery to keep people oppressed.

where in India? who are the "slaves"? There are very provincial places
in india ------in which all kinds of aberrant things take place----same is true in
the USA-----it is NOT national government policy. You are very confused by
sensationalism

Forum List

Back