Indiana is for Bigots - video and Pence running for cover

Faggots should stop suing people who refuse to cater to their "lifestyle" and laws like this wouldn't be needed but of course the people in the right are blamed as usual. Indiana will survive and faggots will get over it.

I'm not quite sure how baking a cake "caters" to anyone's lifestyle. Its just a cake.

Faggots should stop suing people who refuse to cater to their "lifestyle" and laws like this wouldn't be needed but of course the people in the right are blamed as usual. Indiana will survive and faggots will get over it.

I'm not quite sure how baking a cake "caters" to anyone's lifestyle. Its just a cake.
Its agreeing to make a cake for something you don't believe in which is a homosexual "marriage".

Its agreeing to make a cake for something you don't believe in which is a homosexual "marriage".

They weren't making cakes for things they believe in. They were making cakes for money. They also did not interview straight couples to see what kind of marriage they planned on having, did they? How do they know a straight couple isn't a couple of swingers who will laugh at God's law every time they go to a swinger's club? Why are they just picking on the gays? Because they hate them?

Also, where the fuck in the Bible does it say you can't bake cakes for gays?

What someone who bakes cakes for a living believes in is getting paid, on time, for said cake.

What someone who bakes cakes for a living believes in is getting paid, on time, for said cake.

I'm quite sure I've bought products and services from thousands of devout Christians over my life time. Not once have any of them ever interviewed me to make sure I wasn't cheating on my wife, that I wasn't a convicted murderer, or that I attend church regularly. Its interesting how these Christians are all about profit and don't mind selling to murderers, thieves, adulterers, or fraudsters - but if you are gay then it stops being about profit and becomes all about religion. Right. Or they just hate gays.

Bigotry and ignorance, not science, is why homosexuality was treated as a mental illness in the first place, which it isn't. Goes along with epileptics, being cursed.

Now science is finally calling it like it is

Leading neuroscientist Religious fundamentalism may be a mental illness that can be cured

Science has been so utterly corrupted that now intelligent people regard it as Voo-Doo.
You're a true moron my little infant.

It must be so frustrating when you don't have any facts or logic to support your claims.

Says the man who posts abusive images of children on the internet.

That has to be the weakest insult ever posted.

So you speak for all bakers now?

Liberals are so stupid that they can't figure out the simplest things. Even a 5-year-old understands why someone wouldn't want to bake a cake with a couple of dykes on top and deliver it to a wedding where two dykes are getting married. They would probably all go EWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

They weren't making cakes for things they believe in. They were making cakes for money. They also did not interview straight couples to see what kind of marriage they planned on having, did they? How do they know a straight couple isn't a couple of swingers who will laugh at God's law every time they go to a swinger's club? Why are they just picking on the gays? Because they hate them?

Here's another moron who thinks he speaks for all bakers.

Liberals are so stupid that they can't figure out the simplest things. Even a 5-year-old understands why someone wouldn't want to bake a cake with a couple of dykes on top and deliver it to a wedding where two dykes are getting married.

yeah. because they hate gays. duh.

They would probably all go EWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

If they were raised by bigots like yourself, maybe so.

I don't recall speaking for all bakers. You really just made that up.

Obviously not. The baker in Oregon was harassed,attacked and forced out of business for following her first amendment rights.

Cakes are made for people to eat.

Obviously not. The baker in Oregon was harassed,attacked and forced out of business for following her first amendment rights.

There's nothing in the 1st amendment that gives anyone the right to deny public accommodation based on sexual orientation.

Liberals are so stupid that they can't figure out the simplest things. Even a 5-year-old understands why someone wouldn't want to bake a cake with a couple of dykes on top and deliver it to a wedding where two dykes are getting married.

It doesn't matter what their reason is. If they don't want to bake a wedding cake for a couple of dykes, that's their right.

Homosexuality is nauseating to every well adjusted person.

There's nothing in the 1st amendment that gives anyone the right to deny public accommodation based on sexual orientation.

In the first place, a cake isn't a public accommodation. In the second, a business has the right to deny service for any reason it wants. No one has a right to be served.

I don't recall speaking for all bakers. You really just made that up.

You were just telling us why bakers bake cakes. If you don't speak for all bakers, then shut the fuck up.

It doesn't matter what their reason is. If they don't want to bake a wedding cake for a couple of dykes, that's their right.

Not if they are open to the public, it is not. They are free to close to the public and continue their business of hating gays. Plenty of people sell cakes without public storefronts. We bought ours from a Catholic who sold the cakes out of her home and advertised by word of mouth only. If she had wanted to deny us the cake because we were planning on doing lots of banging with birth control - she could of. The topic didn't seem to come up.

Homosexuality is nauseating to every well adjusted person.

I wouldn't really consider you to be "well adjusted" if you consider yourself straight yet still think about gay sex enough to be "nauseated" by it.

Forum List

Back