Indiana is for Bigots - video and Pence running for cover

Look at those creepy ugly dykes! And people wonder why a baker wouldn't want to participate in a gay wedding
Yes, because we all know all heterosexual weddings are like something from a dream come true.
Ugly.jpg

Is the one in the wedding gown a cross dressing faggot?
Nope, she's a winner eh? And Defcon4, a blast from the past.

How do you know it isn't male?
It's Chechnya.

The bride has an Adam's apple the size of a real apple. It also has sideburns.

Who do you think you're fooling?

Look at those creepy ugly dykes! And people wonder why a baker wouldn't want to participate in a gay wedding
Yes, because we all know all heterosexual weddings are like something from a dream come true.
Ugly.jpg
They guy in the dress is a man, fool.
Nope...

Prove it.
No need to. Want to see the cute version of a wedding?
670-capture-photography-wedding-brides.jpg

You go girls, and we want video...

Ugly.jpg

Is the one in the wedding gown a cross dressing faggot?
Nope, she's a winner eh? And Defcon4, a blast from the past.

How do you know it isn't male?
It's Chechnya.

The bride has an Adam's apple the size of a real apple. It also has sideburns.

Who do you think you're fooling?
This was my second choice:
arranged-mariage-2.jpg

Ugly.jpg
Nope...

Prove it.

Feel free to attend if you like. I insist on not attending such weddings. No one should be compelled to attend a wedding ceremony of any type.

Faggots should stop suing people who refuse to cater to their "lifestyle" and laws like this wouldn't be needed but of course the people in the right are blamed as usual. Indiana will survive and faggots will get over it.
This is a civil rights battle and all the usual suspects are lined up on the losing side.

Lifestyle choice is not a civil right.
So religion isn't a civil right.

Ugly.jpg
Nope...

Prove it.

Feel free to attend if you like. I insist on not attending such weddings. No one should be compelled to attend a wedding ceremony of any type.
No one is.

Nope...

Prove it.

No one is.

A baker was just fined $100,000 for refusing to attend a wedding. A photographer was given a summons for the same reason.

Are you completely stupid?

No one is.

A baker was just fined $100,000 for refusing to attend a wedding. A photographer was given a summons for the same reason.

Are you completely stupid?
Neither were forced to "attend". They weren't guests, and the only reason you know of them is because they both got nailed, for not doing their job.

In future movies, Mike Pence will be portrayed by some character actor - the way George Wallace and bigoted folks of Alabama and Mississippi are portrayed in films today.

You should walk down the streets of Tehran and tell everyone how proud you are to be a gay Muslim. You can see for yourself the wellspring of tolerance your POS religion has for your lifestyle. Why haven't you done this yet? Scared?
Another "you're darn lucky we don't kill you like the Muslims do" post.

Faggots should stop suing people who refuse to cater to their "lifestyle" and laws like this wouldn't be needed but of course the people in the right are blamed as usual. Indiana will survive and faggots will get over it.

Let's rephrase that, shall we?

"Blacks should stop suing people who refuse to cater to their "lifestyle" and laws like this wouldn't even be needed but of course the people in the right are blamed as usual. Indiana will survive and blacks will get over it".

See how that looks?

Same answer from me. Although n!ggers can't help being n!ggers. So.

And gays can? Really? You have the evidence to prove it?

This is a civil rights battle and all the usual suspects are lined up on the losing side.

Religion is a choice, in most cases, and that's protected so, relax little friend, we are just expanding the protected "choices".

Religion is protected by the Constitution. Faggotry is not.
So...those who created the Constitution believed in protecting a life style choice.

"Blacks should stop suing people who refuse to cater to their "lifestyle" and laws like this wouldn't even be needed but of course the people in the right are blamed as usual. Indiana will survive and blacks will get over it".

See how that looks?

Until the APA was blackmailed and forced to "admit" homosexuality wasn't a choice that was and still is the CORRECT thought.Its also why faggots hate the therapy offered because it would show people can change.

Religion is a choice, in most cases, and that's protected so, relax little friend, we are just expanding the protected "choices".

Religion is protected by the Constitution. Faggotry is not.

Homophobes like you are mostly closeted homosexuals.

Come out of the closet. Know real freedom.

When are you going to post videos of your "ok to be gay" tour in Yemen?
ANOTHER "you're lucky we don't kill you like the Muslims do" post.

See how that looks?

Until the APA was blackmailed and forced to "admit" homosexuality wasn't a choice that was and still is the CORRECT thought.Its also why faggots hate the therapy offered because it would show people can change.
I wish you guys would make up your minds...either gays are a very small minority that can be ignored...or else we are all powerful. Which is it?

See how that looks?

Bigotry and ignorance, not science, is why homosexuality was treated as a mental illness in the first place, which it isn't. Goes along with epileptics, being cursed.

See how that looks?

I wish you guys would make up your minds...either gays are a very small minority that can be ignored...or else we are all powerful. Which is it?
You're the tiny percentage of the population, that controls everything. Truly, that's remarkable. You and the Jews have it all sown up I guess, and these poor Whitey Christians, the majority, have no one to fight for them.

All this pissing and moaning from the Gay Mafia is hilarious.

It's amazing, isn't it? They scream and cry like petulant little children who don't get to watch cartoons.

I think the public caves in just because they get tired of listening to all the crying.
True.

You can already feel the Push-Back beginning, on the legal front.

And, of course, it gets much better, after January 20, 2017.

It's gonna be fun.
Fun? Fighting so you can be mean to fags? Got you, you fucking infants.
Calm yourself, you silly twit.

Fun, as it 'the legal battle to overturn this unclean state of affairs' is going to be fun.

All this pissing and moaning from the Gay Mafia is hilarious.

It's amazing, isn't it? They scream and cry like petulant little children who don't get to watch cartoons.

I think the public caves in just because they get tired of listening to all the crying.
True.

You can already feel the Push-Back beginning, on the legal front.

And, of course, it gets much better, after January 20, 2017.

It's gonna be fun.
Fun? Fighting so you can be mean to fags? Got you, you fucking infants.
Calm yourself, you silly twit.

Fun, as it 'the legal battle to overturn this unclean state of affairs' is going to be fun.
Good luck getting the horses back in the barn, after it was burned to the ground.

See how that looks?

Bigotry and ignorance, not science, is why homosexuality was treated as a mental illness in the first place, which it isn't. Goes along with epileptics, being cursed.

Now science is finally calling it like it is

Leading neuroscientist Religious fundamentalism may be a mental illness that can be cured

Forum List

Back