Indictment Handed Down in J6 Investigation

Underneath their frantic rejoicing is the sheen of flop sweat though. They're nervous. You can sense them thinking, they better get something on him.
I think the few voters they (The Dems) have left aren't worried because they figure all elections are rigged, and consequently they're confident that the Democrats won't allow Trump to win another election either by hook or by crook. They actually approve of this destruction of Democracy (because Democracy is so messy).

This assumption pretty much puts the lie to the DOJ's entire case because it's built on the fallacy that Biden didn't cheat.

He may be guilty of extortion, bribery, espionage, money-laundering, murder, fraud, and treason, but he sure as shit wasn't dishonest enough to cheat in an election. LOL!!!
Right???

F1brDGhWwA01UsX.jpg

Jack Smith just gave Trump what he needed to issue subpoenas on a counter-suit:

Not to mention, imma cry about Hillary and Al Gore questioning the election from now until eternity like a little girl....cry and cry and cry.....

Stann says some speech in the Constitution is based on principles or something. So your free speech is only free if the Moral Police say it's good

I just talked to God. She said she hates you.

That is highly unlikely. See: Pharoah and Moses. You harden your heart and then eventually God takes part in the process too. Eventually when you can't hear Him, He won't hear you either.

This can happen even to Christians when they won't address sin. It most certainly happens to those who are anti-God.

Stop talking to yourself and address what I said.

Where in the First Amendment is the freedom of speech based on "good faith principles"?
The founding fathers did not believe they'd ever have to say that, it was simply understood. Privileges and rights always come with responsibilities. That's how life works.

The founding fathers did not believe they'd ever have to say that, it was simply understood. Privileges and rights always come with responsibilities. That's how life works.

I look forward to the day when conservatives--now ascending--indict the heck out of your politicians for saying stuff 'irresponsibly".

Your game.

Your rules.

You will hate it.

That is highly unlikely. See: Pharoah and Moses. You harden your heart and then eventually God takes part in the process too. Eventually when you can't hear Him, He won't hear you either.

This can happen even to Christians when they won't address sin. It most certainly happens to those who are anti-God.
Nope. I just double checked. She said you're full of shit, dumb as a box of rocks, and should only be consulted for comic relief.

Not to mention, imma cry about Hillary and Al Gore questioning the election from now until eternity like a little girl....cry and cry and cry.....

Stann says some speech in the Constitution is based on principles or something. So your free speech is only free if the Moral Police say it's good
Well, scream "fire" in a crowded theater and see if the judges in your shit hole town agree with you about there being no limits on your speech you dumb bitch.

And you pretend to be a school teacher? Wow.

It is not what Trump didn't do, it is what he did do. Trump was advised by his best advisers to not do what he did that was outlined in the indictment. He chose to listen to a group of "clowns" who told him what he wanted to hear. Those advisers are unindicted co-conspirators in the current indictment.
So now if you have two advisors, each with a different opinion, and you choose to take the advice of the one Democrats don’t agree with, the DOJ will come after you and try to imprison you?

Forum List

Back