Indictment Handed Down in J6 Investigation

I don’t read it that way and even if he only wished to stir the pot then he is allowed to do it
You children’s interpretative wishes are astounding for supposed adults.

He said it in private to his chief of staff. And no one ever said he wasn't allowed to say it.

I’ve often thought that. This would NEVER have happened 50 years ago. We have been dumbed down, where success gets a scolding (“you didn’t build that!”) and failure gets all sorts of excuses. The result is a populace that doesn’t want to sacrifice and work hard to succeed but rather sit back, telecommute (“waaaaa….I don‘t wanna commute), and look to Government, as you point out, to fabricate charges against anyone who might block a dumbed-down life.
It would not have happened 15 years ago
Hope snd change became the reality abandoning moniker and that sentiment has overtaken most liberals lives.

Epic Fail. The Indictment is a presentation of facts.
When all is said and done the prison sentence will probably be much shorter than it would be for any of us if we did the same thing. Don't be disappointed, a simple guilty verdict will be devastating for an egomaniac like trump. At the same time I hope fear of what his followers might do if he is convicted doesn't affect the logical outcome.of our justice system. ( As trump has already threatened ) That would be extortion of our justice system.

Last edited:
Yes -
Which means he knows that this is just a show trial.
As the Jan 6th infomercials were.
Speaking of Jan 6th - it literally reads as if he simply took the J6 report nd did a sloppy cut and paste for

THE INDICTMENT -

Most reputable attorneys think that it is very sloppy, besides besides bing a joke in legal terms.

LOLOL

Pointing out Trump had the right to challenge the election makes it a show trial??

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back