Individual Mandate Delayed, Sebelius Lies to Congress

Maybe of you stopped assigning claims I never made to me I'd listen to you.

The left has encouraged the black community to have children out of wedlock with seemingly well-intentioned regulations. If income levels in the household go above a specific level benefits are reduced or cut off. This encourages the poor to not work. Obamacare literally punishes you for making too much. Welfare, same thing.

Why is it many legal immigrants, Italians, the Irish, Vietnamese, Cambodians, all have done pretty well, yet the black community still suffers?

Could it be that they are constantly "helped" but not encouraged to succeed?

Nobody encouraged anybody to have children "out of wedlock."

Grow up, dude. The anecdotes of welfare makes people lazy only work for the few scummers who take advantage. Newsflash: people generally DONT WANT TO BE ON WELFARE.

Shocking?!??!?!!!!!!

Grow up??

Try getting a new response. You're wearing that one out.

And fyi, some people want to be on public assistance. My Sister-in-law dreamed of the day she could kick back and collect her food stamps, her government cheese, and her welfare check. The easier you make it to qualify the more want to take advantage of it.

:cuckoo:

Nobody encouraged anybody to have children "out of wedlock."

Grow up, dude. The anecdotes of welfare makes people lazy only work for the few scummers who take advantage. Newsflash: people generally DONT WANT TO BE ON WELFARE.

Shocking?!??!?!!!!!!

Grow up??

And fyi, some people want to be on public assistance. My Sister-in-law dreamed of the day she could kick back and collect her food stamps, her government cheese, and her welfare check. The easier you make it to qualify the more want to take advantage of it.

You're lying to yourself bubba. Her daughter is on public assistance, her son had a baby with a girl from Brazil and eventually married someone else but still lives with him.

My brother is on welfare because his drug use has rendered him disabled.

I know this is going on.

Any time some one starts comparing how REPs and LIBs have dealt with "The White Man's Burden" I ask: "Have you ever heard of Gov. George Wallace?" That shuts any LIB up if they are sentient enough to know who Wallace was.

Anecdotes shouldn't shut any thinking person up. They're also wholly irrelevant, usually.

What is the plural of anecdote?

Data....

What do you get when you subsidize something? More of it.....

obama_food_stamp_presidency-570x427.jpg

Any time some one starts comparing how REPs and LIBs have dealt with "The White Man's Burden" I ask: "Have you ever heard of Gov. George Wallace?" That shuts any LIB up if they are sentient enough to know who Wallace was.

Anecdotes shouldn't shut any thinking person up. They're also wholly irrelevant, usually.

What is the plural of anecdote?

Data....

What do you get when you subsidize something? More of it.....

obama_food_stamp_presidency-570x427.jpg

correlation without causation

Grow up??

You're lying to yourself bubba. Her daughter is on public assistance, her son had a baby with a girl from Brazil and eventually married someone else but still lives with him.

I know this is going on.

anecdote

anecdote

and you literally replied to my quote saying the same thing you proceeded to say

brilliant, genius

I know this is going on.

anecdote

anecdote

and you literally replied to my quote saying the same thing you proceeded to say

brilliant, genius

You're just being a dick now.

What else is new. *rolls eyes*

I know this is going on.

anecdote

anecdote

brilliant, genius

its being a dick to the conversation to be as dumb as you

you responded to a post where I literally said some ppl want welfare

by saying newsflash some ppl want to be on welfare"

and im the dick

cmon bro

[

Dude. STFU.

I think you're smart enough to know the difference between welfare and veterans' benefits.

If not you need to take down that avi, because it's an insult to those of us who have served.

I'm smart enough to know that veteran's benefits (of which I take none) are just a form of "popular' welfare.

You see, that's the problem with a lot of you guys on the right - You want to preserve the "Welfare" you approve of - Social Security, Veteran's Benefits, Medicare - while denying the welfare benefits of "those people" - Food Stamps, Section 8, MedicAid.

but frankly, you slop down government benefits the rest of us have to pay for with all the gusto of a welfare queen in the projects.

Obviously, you are not smart enough to distinguish between earned and unearned compensation. The "of which I take none", is simply the fact that you didn't earn any benefits, and if you did take any, it would be welfare.

Veterans earn benefits because they made sacrifices in the service of their country, and are compensated for those sacrifices. That should not be too difficult for you to comprehend. No one sacrificed for food stamps, Section 8, or Medicaid, and therefore those are unearned benefits, commoning called welfare.

anecdote

anecdote

brilliant, genius

its being a dick to the conversation to be as dumb as you

you responded to a post where I literally said some ppl want welfare

by saying newsflash some ppl want to be on welfare"

and im the dick

cmon bro

I gave you an example, dick. My Sister-in-law.

Then I gave you an example of generational welfare. Her daughter.

I just threw in her son and my brother for good measure. My brother has been on public assistance most of his life. Her son owns no property, and if his Brazilian gf kicks him out he won't have a pot to piss in. He hasn't learned to take care of his affairs from his mom.

Last edited:
[

It's clear you never read your contract before signing it.

Your retirement is an incentive to sign away your life for a set period.

I guess a SSG who failed to stay in doesn't' know what happens when you retire.

I'd be willing to bet that any guy who sacrificed long enough to receive something you obviously distain would be happy to put your lying ass straight on the issue.

Well, frankly, I didn't consider dying so the Zionists could play "God Loves Us the Very Bestest" to be worth the nebulous promise to keep doing it for another 14 -24 years, no. I happen to like having two arm and two legs.

But point is- It's still welfare. Social Security is Welfare. Medicare is Welfare. And you know what, I'm totally good with that. Totally good. YOu are being given money because you meet a criteria, not because your efforts are currently creating a benefit.

ANd if you want to sit here and whine the government is so broke it can't do things, paying you is a lower priority for most people than feeding hungry children.

[

The left has encouraged the black community to have children out of wedlock with seemingly well-intentioned regulations. If income levels in the household go above a specific level benefits are reduced or cut off. This encourages the poor to not work. Obamacare literally punishes you for making too much. Welfare, same thing.

If you really think the poor are having babies and not making enough money because of welfare, you are kind of deluded. But this is the kind of shit Hate Radio fills your brain with every day.

Here's the reality. If you have a black name, you are 50% less likely to get a call back on your resume than if you have a "white" name. That is even if you did all the right things and worked hard and stayed in school and went to college and maybe- just maybe- even joined the military for a hitch or two.

The kid who went to the sub-standard school because there was never any danger of a rich white kid sitting at the desk next to him never stood a chance.

[
Why is it many legal immigrants, Italians, the Irish, Vietnamese, Cambodians, all have done pretty well, yet the black community still suffers?

Were the Italians brought over in chains? Did they have 400 years of slavery and Jim Crow to keep the Vietnamese in their place? Did they sic dogs on the Irish when they tried to vote?

You like to pretend that four centuries of institutionalized racism isn't a factor, but that's laughable.

[

Could it be that they start out at a disadvantage and you have a political establishment trying to keep that disadvantage in place?

Grow up??

Funny, I've never met these people. MOst people on assistance would take a job in a heartbeat if one was offered to them that paid them enough to put food on the table.

The reality is, 40% of households that collect food stamps have at least one person in it with a job. The majority of people on them are elderly, disabled or children.

[

If you really think the poor are having babies and not making enough money because of welfare, you are kind of deluded. But this is the kind of shit Hate Radio fills your brain with every day.

Here's the reality. If you have a black name, you are 50% less likely to get a call back on your resume than if you have a "white" name. That is even if you did all the right things and worked hard and stayed in school and went to college and maybe- just maybe- even joined the military for a hitch or two.

The kid who went to the sub-standard school because there was never any danger of a rich white kid sitting at the desk next to him never stood a chance.

[

Were the Italians brought over in chains? Did they have 400 years of slavery and Jim Crow to keep the Vietnamese in their place? Did they sic dogs on the Irish when they tried to vote?

You like to pretend that four centuries of institutionalized racism isn't a factor, but that's laughable.

[

Could it be that they start out at a disadvantage and you have a political establishment trying to keep that disadvantage in place?

That may have been true in the past, but not since the 70s.

When do you figure they've had enough advantages thrown at them?

When do you figure all of the favoritism and special treatment will be enough?

When the tables are completely turned and Whites become disadvantaged?

Just wondering.......

Grow up??

Funny, I've never met these people. MOst people on assistance would take a job in a heartbeat if one was offered to them that paid them enough to put food on the table.

The reality is, 40% of households that collect food stamps have at least one person in it with a job. The majority of people on them are elderly, disabled or children.

Throwing out some useless trinket of information doesn't help your case.

That would mean that the other 60% that collect food stamps in the SNAP program don't have jobs. I've had several renters that were on section 8. 3 generations in a family, no jobs. My buddy at work has the same situation across the street from him at home. And we have a president that encourages it.

Individual Mandate Delayed, Sebelius Lies to Congress

March 12th, 2014

As Kathleen Sebelius lies to Congress today, stating there will be no delay to the individual mandate, the delay has AREADY been made official.

She stated HHS doesn’t have the statutory authority to delay the mandate or the enrollment period, which is correct, yet it has already criminally done just so. From the Wall Street Journal:

This latest political reconstruction has received zero media notice, and the Health and Human Services Department didn’t think the details were worth discussing in a conference call, press materials or fact sheet. Instead, the mandate suspension was buried in an unrelated rule that was meant to preserve some health plans that don’t comply with ObamaCare benefit and redistribution mandates. Our sources only noticed the change this week.

That seven-page technical bulletin includes a paragraph and footnote that casually mention that a rule in a separate December 2013 bulletin would be extended for two more years, until 2016. Lo and behold, it turns out this second rule, which was supposed to last for only a year, allows Americans whose coverage was cancelled to opt out of the mandate altogether.

In 2013, HHS decided that ObamaCare’s wave of policy terminations qualified as a “hardship” that entitled people to a special type of coverage designed for people under age 30 or a mandate exemption. HHS originally defined and reserved hardship exemptions for the truly down and out such as battered women, the evicted and bankrupts.

But amid the post-rollout political backlash, last week the agency created a new category: Now all you need to do is fill out a form attesting that your plan was cancelled and that you “believe that the plan options available in the [ObamaCare] Marketplace in your area are more expensive than your cancelled health insurance policy” or “you consider other available policies unaffordable.”

This lax standard—no formula or hard test beyond a person’s belief—at least ostensibly requires proof such as an insurer termination notice. But people can also qualify for hardships for the unspecified nonreason that “you experienced another hardship in obtaining health insurance,” which only requires “documentation if possible.” And yet another waiver is available to those who say they are merely unable to afford coverage, regardless of their prior insurance. In a word, these shifting legal benchmarks offer an exemption to everyone who conceivably wants one.

Barry said he’d veto a delay to the individual mandate, and blamed Republicans for shutting down the government, went to the Supreme Court to have the FINE redefined as a TAX in order to make it Constitutional,

BUT OBAMA HAS NOW UNILATERALLY AND VERY QUIETLY DELAYED THE INDIVIDUAL MANDATE FOR 3 YEARS FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS A WAIVER.

Here is Kathy, lying to Congress, via The Hill:

---------------------

Sebelius ruled out the changes during testimony to the House Ways and Means Committee, where Rep. Kevin Brady (R-Texas) noted the administration has made dozens of other changes or delays to the law.

Given the problems caused by ObamaCare's faulty website last year, Brady asked Sebelius directly if delays to the individual mandate or enrollment deadline would be next.

“No, sir,” Sebelius responded.

Read more: Sebelius says mandate won't be delayed | TheHill
Follow us: @thehill on Twitter | TheHill on Facebook

Kathleen Sebelius: Delay of health care law 'not an option' - YouTube
AS Sebelius LIES...so does Obama. Another one in a long list.

Forum List

Back