Inflation 8.5%

With midterms fast approaching the Dims need to somehow get something positive going their way. We could see more stimulus checks rolled out so Biden can go on TV and say how he feels for the average citizen during these trying times. Don't know if this will happen but I wouldn't be surprised to see it at all.

With midterms fast approaching the Dims need to somehow get something positive going their way. We could see more stimulus checks rolled out so Biden can go on TV and say how he feels for the average citizen during these trying times. Don't know if this will happen but I wouldn't be surprised to see it at all.

I cannot see that happening. I cannot see 50 Dems in the Senate supporting it. But man, talk about throwing gasoline on a fire that would just be the worst thing to do.

“Inflation is nothing to be concerned about.”

I know this because the Dims and libs here keep telling us that.

And the iceberg warnings in the North Atlantic? Pfft. “Icebergs are nothing to be concerned about,” said the Captain of the Titanic.

I think his mailing out stimulus checks would only sway people if he announced he was firing all current postal carriers and replacing them with trannies.

They do seem to be his very top priority, you know.

"
CONSUMER PRICE INDEX – MARCH 2022

The Consumer Price Index for All Urban Consumers (CPI-U) increased 1.2 percent
in March on a seasonally adjusted basis after rising 0.8 percent in February,
the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reported today. Over the last 12 months,
the all items index increased 8.5 percent before seasonal adjustment."

So perhaps 12% by midterm elections?
I just paid 4 dollars for a dozen eggs. A year ago it was a buck.

I cannot see that happening. I cannot see 50 Dems in the Senate supporting it. But man, talk about throwing gasoline on a fire that would just be the worst thing to do.
And that's a big part of why they would do it. They seem to be doing the opposite of what they should.

DemoKKKrats always give out (other peoples') money after they fuck over the American people. It's the classic battered wife syndrome, and you people fall for it every time.

I'm fortunant to live in mountains where there are a lot people that have chickens, so there is an over abundance of eggs and they are still cheap where I am.

I am not so lucky. But am lucky enough to make enough to absorb the increased cost so far.

Biden Administration:
Summer 2021... "there is no inflation... in fact hot dogs are cheaper"
Fall 2021... this is temporary
Winter 2021.... only effects the wealthy mostly
Late Winter 2022... well...yeah... inflation is real, but... the economy is solid
Spring 2022... okay.... we have inflation, and it is going to get worse... but look at whta we are doing for LGBQT!!
That's about sums up the stupidity of liberals.

Trump & Republicans Stealing Our Gold & Printing Fiat Money!

Trump inserts Steven Mnuchin as Treasury Sec
Mnuchin_Trump_ap_img.jpg

Trump orders Mnuchin & McConnel to find the Gold
180518160717-01-pdf-steve-mnuchin-flights.jpg

sub-buzz-4856-1526664941-2.png

Trump orders Mnuchin & McConnel to steal the Gold
here-are-just-some-pictures-of-treasury-secretary-2-1050-1526668326-8_dblbig.jpg

Trump orders Mnuchin to Run the Presses, Print, Print, Print!
105590319-1543008461955gettyimages-671240552.jpeg

Mnuchin Running the Money Printing Presses as Trump ordered!
1200x-1.jpg

The US Money Supply Explodes 500%
fredgraph.png

Trump wanted to print money to repay the national debt. That’s bananas

Last edited:
Trump & Republicans Stealing Our Gold & Printing Fiat Money!

Trump inserts Steven Mnuchin as Treasury Sec
Mnuchin_Trump_ap_img.jpg

Trump orders Mnuchin & McConnel to find the Gold
180518160717-01-pdf-steve-mnuchin-flights.jpg

sub-buzz-4856-1526664941-2.png

Trump orders Mnuchin & McConnel to steal the Gold
here-are-just-some-pictures-of-treasury-secretary-2-1050-1526668326-8_dblbig.jpg

Trump orders Mnuchin to Run the Presses, Print, Print, Print!
105590319-1543008461955gettyimages-671240552.jpeg

Mnuchin Running the Money Printing Presses as Trump ordered!
1200x-1.jpg

The US Money Supply Explodes 500%
fredgraph.png

Trump wanted to print money to repay the national debt. That’s bananas

/------/ Off your meds again? What a load of Hillary.

Forum List

Back