Inflation is at Target

And yet, consumer debt and C/C are at the highest it's ever been.
The numbers looked pretty good in the Trump years.
Under the Biden years, it looks terrible. Creates a problem then fixes the problem and brags.
Care to revise your bullshit?

1699993789806.png

You must be so mad today that Biden is fixing the mess caused by your failed GOP.

The pattern continues, your beloved Republicans destroy America, and then the democrats have to fix the gOP caused mega mess.
what happened to californias quality of life over the last 40 years?.....why are you avoiding that?....could it be because you cant blame your boogyman trump or the republicans?...

what happened to californias quality of life over the last 40 years?.....why are you avoiding that?....could it be because you cant blame your boogyman trump or the republicans?...
gavin nuesome is a bad governor and he is extreme. Biden is much better with much better policies.

Im not scared of any question, unlike you. I answer all, unlike you.
I hold people accountable, unlike you who makes repeated excuses for failure.

You love failure and excuses.

There are a lot of parallels to 1994/5 right now.
1994/5 Bill Clinton was able to lower deficits, lower inflation, allow the FED to cut rates before a recession hit, but still keep the economy strong all throughout and then give us a mega boom on the strength of democrat supported technology and blue collar jobs.
Right now Joe Biden has done all those things, lowered the deficit from the massive Trump level, lowered inflation from the Trump caused inflation (due to all the money Trump handed out), has the economy and FED on pace to cut rates, and has a strong economy that could get much stronger when rates are cut with booming jobs numbers, strength in technology, and his Build Back Better providing very good blue collar jobs.

Bill Clinton gave us the best economy in US history, but Joe Biden might challenge Bill Clinton for best economy of the modern era. All while lowering the deficit.

iu

gavin nuesome is a bad governor and he is extreme. Biden is much better with much better policies.

Im not scared of any question, unlike you. I answer all, unlike you.
I hold people accountable, unlike you who makes repeated excuses for failure.

You love failure and excuses.
you didnt answer that question did you?.....newsome and biden had very little to do with the last 40 years with the quality of life in California....but your party had a lot to do with that demise....now go ahead give me your usual excuses....

you didnt answer that question did you?.....newsome and biden had very little to do with the last 40 years with the quality of life in California....but your party had a lot to do with that demise....now go ahead give me your usual excuses....
what are you babbling about?
You're always whining about something.
You must be a big hit at parties always crying in the corner.

what are you babbling about?
You're always whining about something.
You must be a big hit at parties always crying in the corner.
you know exactly what i am saying....but the good little loyal democrat you are,you wont answer that because your fucking party is greatly responsible for it....for a guy who says he aint a democrat,you sure support the fuckers.....

Under the Biden years, it looks terrible. Creates a problem then fixes the problem and brags.

Except that he didn't fix the problem; he only made it worse. And he and his ignorant followers brag about him having fixed it, when he did no such thing.

I guess Trump is to blame for the fact that prices are rising faster than our incomes are, and we are able to buy less.

I stand by my post, cute little youtube, did that make you feel like a man?

https://www.cnn.com/2023/08/08/economy/us-household-credit-card-debt/index.html

Using your link, every year under Trump debt was the highest it had ever been.

Looking at total numbers is not a useful as looking at the percent of debt compared to income.

1994/5 Bill Clinton was able to lower deficits, lower inflation, allow the FED to cut rates before a recession hit, but still keep the economy strong all throughout and then give us a mega boom on the strength of democrat supported technology and blue collar jobs.
Right now Joe Biden has done all those things, lowered the deficit from the massive Trump level, lowered inflation from the Trump caused inflation (due to all the money Trump handed out), has the economy and FED on pace to cut rates, and has a strong economy that could get much stronger when rates are cut with booming jobs numbers, strength in technology, and his Build Back Better providing very good blue collar jobs.

Bill Clinton gave us the best economy in US history, but Joe Biden might challenge Bill Clinton for best economy of the modern era. All while lowering the deficit. Its a great time to be an American.

Bill Clinton gave us the best economy in US history, but Joe Biden might challenge Bill Clinton for best economy of the modern era. All while lowering the deficit. Its a great time to be an American.

Cute post.

Bot harder.

Two laughable threads in one day? Biden's economy is shit fool, everyone knows it even Democrats. You look like a moron with these threads.
in 1994 people (republicans) tried to claim the same thing, then Bill CLinton's economy exploded in 1995 when they had the "soft landing"

The same thing is happening now, republicans are misrepresenting how good Biden's economy is because it is better than Trump's and they are jealous of it.

When they cut rates, Biden's economy is going to explode. count on that. Then Joe Biden will have Bill Clintoned the economy and Biden will be competing with Bill Clinton for best economy

Bwahahahah.....ahahahah... hahahahah....heh heh heh. Bwahhhhhhhhhahhhhhhhahhhhhhhh!

Forum List

Back