Inflation Plummeting Rapidly

Extremely Great inflation data this morning.

PCE is the FEDs preferred inflation gauge and it came in great across the board, increasing a meager 0.1% MoM and only 3.8% YoY, which is very close to the FED acceptable range.

Core PCE came in at just 0.3% MoM, which is getting very close to the FED's acceptable range.

Inflation is easing and the main causes, Putin's war and supply chain issues, are easing big time.

Commodities surged 80-100% in weeks, after the Putin war. Nat gas surged from $3 to $10+ and all commodities surged massively, that will cause inflation. The supply chain has finally been fixed and covid gone from china, and inflation is easing because of it.

PPI inflation has plummeted and is in deflation indicating more easing coming !

Personal income rose 0.4%, in another big positive.

Expect more easing of inflation, but continued strength in the economy with the best labor market in US history, and still a large amount of job openings with good pay supporting Americans. Build Back Better will also keep the labor market very strong.

Still blaming Putin?

The war is still going, so how was it ever Putin?

iu

You dumb confused Moon Bat.

It is still several times higher than when Trump was President.

Potatohead fucked up this economic big time and only idiots like you give him congratulations for it.

Tremendous damage has been done to family income since Potatohead stole the election. Damage that can't be recovered. Damage that eroded the buying power of the money they earned. A cruel tax on Americans and you are giddy about it.

Are you stupid or what?
Triggered.
Over Biden's booming economy and the best labor market in US history with easing inflation, and much lower deficits than Trump's.

Still blaming Putin?

The war is still going, so how was it ever Putin?
shockingly ignorant comment.

After the Putin invasion all commodities surged in price by 80-100% in a very short period of time. GO LOOK IT UP. Wheat Corn, metals, steel, oil, nat gas, etc etc. Nat Gas surged form $3 to $10+. A historic increase.

In case you don't know, we use commodities to make stuff, and also to power our cars and factories etc. That massive increase in commodities led to a massive increase in the cost to make shit. Which caused a lot of inflation. Now that is all reversing and the cost to make shit is finally dropping, as evident by the PPI data (producer Price inflation), which is negative.

Glad I can inform you how the world works.

You must not buy groceries, huh?
I’m concerned about food prices too, considering we have governors interfering with the harvesting of crops. How long can that go on before it becomes a real problem. People unused to fieldwork are lucky to produce a third of what an experienced field hand can.

After the Putin invasion all commodities surged in price by 80-100% in a very short period of time. GO LOOK IT UP. Wheat Corn, metals, steel, oil, nat gas, etc etc. Nat Gas surged form $3 to $10+. A historic increase.
In case you don't know, we use commodities to make stuff, and also to power our cars and factories etc. That massive increase in commodities led to a massive increase in the cost to make shit. Which caused a lot of inflation. Now that is all reversing and the cost to make shit is finally dropping, as evident by the PPI data (producer Price inflation), which is negative.
I was at a dealership today looking for a vehicle. The lot was empty. The salesman said that there is a shortage of computer chips.
I don't remember any chip shortage under Trump. So why is there a chip shortage? Is this a backdoor way to force EVs on people?

p.s. Biden looked horrible today trying to explain why his promise to forgive student loans was illegal, just like Nancy Told him

That came from Biden’s sanctions and embargo.

Forum List

Back