Infrastructure Questions

Do you agree we need to upgrade our infrastructure?

Should we pay for it or simply put the bill on the debt?

If we pay for it, how should we do that?

LMAO less than 6% of Biden's bill is being spent on roads and bridges. Hell less than half of the $2T (only $750B) can be even loosely defined as infrastructure. People this is Dem PORK.
So you’re attempting to have fact based discussion with a Liberal...

Yes, they pop a gasket and foam at the mouth it's quality entertainment.

Let keep it simple for our ill informed leftists, Biden is spending more on electric vehicles than he is on roads and bridges. A lot more.
With electric vehicles, you can track and trace where everyone and everything is doing. . . hell, you can even control where they go if you like.

Funny how for some reason state and federal taxes paid at the pump never seem to go toward maintaining infrastructure. Mass transit taxes property owners and yet most if not all mass transit systems don’t break even. Local taxes passed in the name of education and school infrastructure maintenance never seem to cure budget deficiencies. So what else is new? Cronyism is the lubricant of government.

Taxes collected are funneled to the politicians campaign donors in exchange for kickbacks to help them get re-elected. Our local school district requested a whopping tax increase due to 3 key issues. I pointed out the state had since funded 2 of the issues. The 3rd class size, I pointed out that the # of students in the district actually shrank by 500 students. Hence they don't need the tax increase. Since the money was really going into the teachers salaries and benefits naturally the teachers blew a gasket when I exposed their scheme. They got mad and told me to move out of the district in a not so nice way. I told them I love it when they tell taxpayers what they really think. Some other teachers took the hot heads aside and told them to be quiet. :auiqs.jpg:

When you hear government and teachers unions say, "do it for the kids" that's code for we will steal the money for salaries and benefits.

It will pay for itself.

You actually believer your own bullshit.

Corporate America cannot survive without modern infrastructure
Empty platitudes are empty.
Its a fact
Corporations cannot function without modern infrastructure.
They make a profit off of our infrastructure in roads, rails and ports

That is why this bill raises Corporate taxes to their previous levels
But you cheered when they went to Asia.
China invests more in modern infrastructure than we do.

1617379752329.jpeg

Last edited:
It will pay for itself.

Its a fact

View attachment 475432
Which has what relevance to the fact that you cheer on off-shoring that causes unemployment in the US.
Not to mention how many Chinese die during their construction because they have zero worker protection.

Let keep it simple for our ill informed leftists, Biden is spending more on electric vehicles than he is on roads and bridges. A lot more.
With electric vehicles, you can track and trace where everyone and everything is doing. . . hell, you can even control where they go if you like.
You got a cell phone Vlad? Shaddup

It will pay for itself.

Its a fact

View attachment 475432
So you want us to be like China, that it?

You want the government to control what everyone does, where they go, what they think, who they associate with, and every aspect of their lives?

. . . of course you do.

We get the same sad arguments every time whether it’s the Obama Stimulus Bill or Covid relief or this infrastructure bill.

It gets old

This is obviously something we need to do to maintain our first world status and oh yea, it will provide a shitload of jobs

No. I do not have a cell phone. Why would I? :dunno: That would be akin to a slave bitching about a slave master, voluntarily putting himself in chains. I'm smarter than that, I know you are not.

Get real.

Only idiots that do not understand how the technocratic Neo-fascist grid work, would be suckered into owning one.

Sort of like how progressives and Neo-liberals are constantly harping on how bad global corporations are. . . and they use them as a source of proof about how bad they are, they get their information from. . . wait for it. . . the same global corporations.

:auiqs.jpg:

. . no, seriously, you folks really are that obtuse.

We get the same sad arguments every time whether it’s the Obama Stimulus Bill or Covid relief or this infrastructure bill.

It gets old

This is obviously something we need to do to maintain our first world status and oh yea, it will provide a shitload of jobs
It is apparent, you have absolutely ZERO, understanding of economics.

Our infrastructure is really really bad. But let it go until we have horsepaths. I don't care. Then listen to businesses whine.

No. I do not have a cell phone. Why would I? :dunno: That would be akin to a slave bitching about a slave master, voluntarily putting himself in chains. I'm smarter than that, I know you are not.

Get real.

Only idiots that do not understand how the technocratic Neo-fascist grid work, would be suckered into owning one.

Sort of like how progressives and Neo-liberals are constantly harping on how bad global corporations are. . . and they use them as a source of proof about how bad they are, they get their information from. . . wait for it. . . the same global corporations.

:auiqs.jpg:

. . no, seriously, you folks really are that obtuse.
You don’t have a cell phone? You’re THAT guy?

What... they don’t sell them in Smolensk?

Forum List

Back