Ingraham: Innocent people are paying the price for multicultism

Sure, right. Another ile.
One unprovable racist anecdote after the other. Thse racist bahs-turds are incorrigible.
They don't post here to debate, they come here to vent rage and spew hatred. Sadly, these bigots are a microcosm of society at large...indeed, these are dangerous times.
For the most part I'm on your side. I'm just telling you some reality. Lets not pretend a lot of young black men do not have a very good work ethic. We've all seen it at a drive through or at the supermarket. I'm not talking about all black people but you know the type.

My brother has a very liberal spin on it. He says, "hey at least they are showing up to work". They may not be employee of the month and enthusiastic but at least they come to work. That's better than the folks who don't. So we cut them some slack at Tim Horton when they are slow and rude.

Seriously, I'm on your side but lets not bs each other here. Not only do black parents need to stress education more, they also need to teach their kids a better work ethic. Not yessa nosir massa but be polite and enthusiastic. Smile.
I've got a better idea. Blacks need to own stuff. More Blacks need to control their own financial destiny just as they did in The black wallstreet era and in Rosewood, fla.circa 1923. Any time you are a minority in a hostile nation, looking for jobs in that environment is going to be problematic. Black autonomy
should be a national goal...and African roots should be replanted to capitalize on that invaluable cache of resources.

Black people are at a disadvantage because of their parent(s). White people learn about investing from young on because their parents are knowledgable of investments. That's why public schools (particularly in lower income areas) need to start teaching young kids about investing.

Black kids have this belief that the only way to success is if you can make a good rap song or be very good at sports. They believe there is no chance for them to have wealth because of their skin color, the neighborhood they were born into, the family they were born into, and yes, whitey is out to get them. When they discover they don't have the athletic talent and can't write music, many of them turn to crime.

If you know or are associated with any young black people, ask them what the stock market is all about? Ask them what the commodity market is all about? Ask them what they know about real estate? Ask them what they know about opening up a business? Ask them about compound interest, the bond market or CD's, and no, not the kind of CD's that you hear music on.

You will be met with a blank stare. That's what needs to change in this country.
You speak of blacks being at a disadvantage then proceed to bark that there IS no disadvantage...which is it? I am inclined to believe that millions of Blacks are enjoying middle class status though hard work and perseverance. But they put that money right back into a hostile white community instead of circulating every dollar in their own communities for as long as possible. Those Blacks with means need to pool their resources and create business entities that support their people. Blacks can no longer depend on white society to give them jobs or anything else. They must create their own jobs by any means necessary.

That's very difficult in a black community. When my neighborhood turned black, business closed up or relocated to the other side of town because of shoplifting and armed robberies. They couldn't afford to stay in a black community. Even the new Super Walmart had to close it's doors for that reason.

If existing businesses can't stay alive, how is a new business supposed to survive?

Affirmative-action/political correctness has fucked this country up, beyond all recognition...
But before affirmative action white companies were not hiring blacks, and for racist reasons. A lot of black people benefitted. Did it solve everything? No but it did for the hundreds of thousands of blacks who were finally hired.

Who I think are funny are the white losers who complain about aa

What is funny about that?
That white people who've enjoyed centuries of preferential treatment would cry that things are unfair. I told those stupid fucks that they weren't Republicans. I told them that to the republicans/rich, we are all N8*#$rs.
I agree Republicans aren't racist. They hate all poor people.

Cute story. White trash told my dad at Ford to go back to his country (Greece). He was over here "stealing our jobs". Me and my bro went to highschool with their loser sons and whore daughters. Now my brother is a VP of a fortune 500 company. Do they think he took their job? In other words, could those white trash even do the job my brother does? No they can not. So this country needs immigrants. Why? Because white people are not all that smart or special. And sorry for not feeling sorry for your dumbest and poorest that they have to compete now with blacks. And if blacks will do the job for less, why not go with them? They are Americans you know.
Ican agree with nearly everthing you said here. But I had to step up to debunk the notion that the value of Black labor is based on cheapness rather than quality. I don't believe that for a moment. Employers want to hire the best because shoody work means the competition with high quality workers will take his/her customers. No one is going to risk that by hiring and maintaining marginal workers. Ideally, though blacks were far more self sustaining during the Jim Crow era.
On the whole, black businesses and entrepreneurs thrived during the era of American apartheid.

Given your reply, you might find this article interesting. It's a short read but it gets to the point:

Walter Williams: Black Self-Sabotage
I was especially impressed that only 36% of Blacks are impoverished. That means there is a thriving Black middle class no matter what the statisticians do to demonize them.

One unprovable racist anecdote after the other. Thse racist bahs-turds are incorrigible.
They don't post here to debate, they come here to vent rage and spew hatred. Sadly, these bigots are a microcosm of society at large...indeed, these are dangerous times.
For the most part I'm on your side. I'm just telling you some reality. Lets not pretend a lot of young black men do not have a very good work ethic. We've all seen it at a drive through or at the supermarket. I'm not talking about all black people but you know the type.

My brother has a very liberal spin on it. He says, "hey at least they are showing up to work". They may not be employee of the month and enthusiastic but at least they come to work. That's better than the folks who don't. So we cut them some slack at Tim Horton when they are slow and rude.

Seriously, I'm on your side but lets not bs each other here. Not only do black parents need to stress education more, they also need to teach their kids a better work ethic. Not yessa nosir massa but be polite and enthusiastic. Smile.
I've got a better idea. Blacks need to own stuff. More Blacks need to control their own financial destiny just as they did in The black wallstreet era and in Rosewood, fla.circa 1923. Any time you are a minority in a hostile nation, looking for jobs in that environment is going to be problematic. Black autonomy
should be a national goal...and African roots should be replanted to capitalize on that invaluable cache of resources.

Black people are at a disadvantage because of their parent(s). White people learn about investing from young on because their parents are knowledgable of investments. That's why public schools (particularly in lower income areas) need to start teaching young kids about investing.

Black kids have this belief that the only way to success is if you can make a good rap song or be very good at sports. They believe there is no chance for them to have wealth because of their skin color, the neighborhood they were born into, the family they were born into, and yes, whitey is out to get them. When they discover they don't have the athletic talent and can't write music, many of them turn to crime.

If you know or are associated with any young black people, ask them what the stock market is all about? Ask them what the commodity market is all about? Ask them what they know about real estate? Ask them what they know about opening up a business? Ask them about compound interest, the bond market or CD's, and no, not the kind of CD's that you hear music on.

You will be met with a blank stare. That's what needs to change in this country.
You speak of blacks being at a disadvantage then proceed to bark that there IS no disadvantage...which is it? I am inclined to believe that millions of Blacks are enjoying middle class status though hard work and perseverance. But they put that money right back into a hostile white community instead of circulating every dollar in their own communities for as long as possible. Those Blacks with means need to pool their resources and create business entities that support their people. Blacks can no longer depend on white society to give them jobs or anything else. They must create their own jobs by any means necessary.

That's very difficult in a black community. When my neighborhood turned black, business closed up or relocated to the other side of town because of shoplifting and armed robberies. They couldn't afford to stay in a black community. Even the new Super Walmart had to close it's doors for that reason.

If existing businesses can't stay alive, how is a new business supposed to survive?
Stupid violent criminal n*ggers. That's so much easier for you Ray.

There is a lot of truth to this. I would not call it depending on the white community though. I would call it spending your money where you can get what you need. I wouldn't call it depending upon whites to give them jobs, I would call it going where you can get a job. The majority of black owned businesses are either sole proprietorships or a family working as employees because most black businesses cannot afford to hire. Also the white banks with the black money in it should do more investing in the place where most of their money comes from.

These guys think we are making it up or are they just not wanting to admit they know what we are saying is true. We all know the stereotypical lazy brother at work. Or sister who will sue if you try to get rid of her, even though she's a horrible person to work with and the company should have every right.

Anyways, my grandmother had to close her restaurant on 7 and greenfield. Google map that. IT's like Afganistan there now. LOL

They have done it before.

The Rise and Fall of Black Wall Street

lead_960.jpg

No that's not what needs to change. You white people have no suggestions that meet the needs of what must be done for black communities. .

I don't know what black kids you've been talking to but for the past 32 years I've seen black kids grow up and start businesses. Some even invested in mutual funds and stocks. Others have gotten jobs in places like Waddell and Reed or Edward Jones. You're wrong Ray.

I've spent a lot of time in black neighborhoods, and yes, they do think that way. Every one of them? Certainly not, but very few understand what to do with money.

I think the black people you talk about are college graduates. That's not what I'm talking about. There are many that won't go to college and just start working right out of high school. That's why it's those kids that should be educated on investments.

I like to put a few bucks in the lottery. It's a fun thing for me to do. But what some of these blacks do in the lottery line is amazing. I've seen them rack up hundreds of dollars playing various lottery games. And let's face it, unless you happen to get lucky and hit the big one, you are likely in the hole by the end of the year. But what the hell, that's all they know about possibly acquiring wealth.

I met a 93 year old man who had a business in the black community for 70 years. Ray is full of shit.

No that's not what needs to change. You white people have no suggestions that meet the needs of what must be done for black communities. .

I don't know what black kids you've been talking to but for the past 32 years I've seen black kids grow up and start businesses. Some even invested in mutual funds and stocks. Others have gotten jobs in places like Waddell and Reed or Edward Jones. You're wrong Ray.

I've spent a lot of time in black neighborhoods, and yes, they do think that way. Every one of them? Certainly not, but very few understand what to do with money.

I think the black people you talk about are college graduates. That's not what I'm talking about. There are many that won't go to college and just start working right out of high school. That's why it's those kids that should be educated on investments.

I like to put a few bucks in the lottery. It's a fun thing for me to do. But what some of these blacks do in the lottery line is amazing. I've seen them rack up hundreds of dollars playing various lottery games. And let's face it, unless you happen to get lucky and hit the big one, you are likely in the hole by the end of the year. But what the hell, that's all they know about possibly acquiring wealth.

Ray, I'm black OK? I have lived and hung out in black neighborhoods for the majority pf my life. I think I know far better than your white ass does how black people think. Now shut the fuck up.

There is a lot of truth to this. I would not call it depending on the white community though. I would call it spending your money where you can get what you need. I wouldn't call it depending upon whites to give them jobs, I would call it going where you can get a job. The majority of black owned businesses are either sole proprietorships or a family working as employees because most black businesses cannot afford to hire. Also the white banks with the black money in it should do more investing in the place where most of their money comes from.

Im for producing what you need and putting your own people first. Thats what every other successful group does.

These guys think we are making it up or are they just not wanting to admit they know what we are saying is true. We all know the stereotypical lazy brother at work. Or sister who will sue if you try to get rid of her, even though she's a horrible person to work with and the company should have every right.

Anyways, my grandmother had to close her restaurant on 7 and greenfield. Google map that. IT's like Afganistan there now. LOL

I'll do one better. We had the worlds largest mall that opened up in the 70's called Randall Park Mall. People would travel from other states to shop there. In the early 2000's, it closed up for good.

After a while, people were scared to go there. Blacks would hang out by the doorways by the dozens. A friend of my sister had a brother that was attacked in the bathroom by some young blacks. People were getting murdered in the parking lot by blacks. And trust me, they had security all around the place.

I quit going there myself after a while even though it's only ten minutes from my house. Most white people did. Again, businesses would close up in the mall because of theft, although to my knowledge, no armed robberies because they would never be able to get away.

They have done it before.

The Rise and Fall of Black Wall Street

lead_960.jpg

And in maybe the second worst act of terror on American soil, this community was destroyed by whites on 5-31-21 and the whites who destroyed this community never rebuilt it. Nor did the government provide funds to rebuild it.

But before affirmative action white companies were not hiring blacks, and for racist reasons. A lot of black people benefitted. Did it solve everything? No but it did for the hundreds of thousands of blacks who were finally hired.

Who I think are funny are the white losers who complain about aa

That white people who've enjoyed centuries of preferential treatment would cry that things are unfair. I told those stupid fucks that they weren't Republicans. I told them that to the republicans/rich, we are all N8*#$rs.

Cute story. White trash told my dad at Ford to go back to his country (Greece). He was over here "stealing our jobs". Me and my bro went to highschool with their loser sons and whore daughters. Now my brother is a VP of a fortune 500 company. Do they think he took their job? In other words, could those white trash even do the job my brother does? No they can not. So this country needs immigrants. Why? Because white people are not all that smart or special. And sorry for not feeling sorry for your dumbest and poorest that they have to compete now with blacks. And if blacks will do the job for less, why not go with them? They are Americans you know.
Ican agree with nearly everthing you said here. But I had to step up to debunk the notion that the value of Black labor is based on cheapness rather than quality. I don't believe that for a moment. Employers want to hire the best because shoody work means the competition with high quality workers will take his/her customers. No one is going to risk that by hiring and maintaining marginal workers. Ideally, though blacks were far more self sustaining during the Jim Crow era.
On the whole, black businesses and entrepreneurs thrived during the era of American apartheid.

Given your reply, you might find this article interesting. It's a short read but it gets to the point:

I was especially impressed that only 36% of Blacks are impoverished. That means there is a thriving Black middle class no matter what the statisticians do to demonize them.

I think what Dr. Williams was trying to point out is that the problem blacks have today is not inherent. The problems blacks have today is liberalism. As he said, substituting the father with a welfare check.

I grew up in the 70's, and the white kids that were the most problems came from a single parent family. The movement was just getting started, but those were the kids that were always in some sort of trouble either at home or with the police; petty stuff for the most part, but they were different than those of us that came from a two-parent household.

I met a 93 year old man who had a business in the black community for 70 years. Ray is full of shit.

Wow! You met a guy who owned a business in a black community for 70 years? That's one in a row for you. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

I thank you for your honesty. What I will tell you is that blacks now have the advantage in the labor market. I work with companies that went from a nearly all white work crew to a nearly all black. Why? Because blacks can work for less money. Where they live, the cost of living is much lower than whites who live in the suburbs.

So even though blacks can't perform as well as whites in most cases, the company still makes out better because they can get black workers for lower wages. A little less production, but a much lower payroll. So even without AA, they are still put at the top of the list in hiring in some companies.
I'm not against that. If companies are going to come back to America it's probably going to be to cities where they can find the kind of labor their looking for. And we have a problem with unemployed blacks. I can't be mad because companies are hiring black Americans because they work for less. Should they pay them more? Sure but then may as well hire a white. Lol

I''m just simply pointing out the advantage they have over whites. I'm not against that either. If an employer can get the jobs completed using less money, it's the employers right to do so. However I also believe that if an employer aims for white employees because of attendance, better performance, ability to advance within the company, they should be allowed to do so as well.

Each situation has it's advantages depending on how an employer views the job needed to be done. However in the case of my illiterate post office carriers, nothing can be done because it's government doing the hiring, and when you have a monopoly, you really don't have a concern about competition.
Black Americans don't have employment advantages over whites. Haven't you been paying attention? The national black unemployment rate is nearly always more than double that of the white unemployment rate.

Look. Your social conditioning is going full throttle here. You are convinced that black work ethics are inferior to white work ethics.
Historically, that white work ethic, or lack thereof, seems to have increased demand for slaves. Rich whites brought in slaves to work the fields because whites wouldn't. Blacks didn't ask to come here...they were forced. The black experience here has been anything but rosy. They have had to fight and scrap for every Constitutional guarantee white people take for granted. And it is said that at any specific job...the black worker has to be twice as good as his white counterpart.
After reviewing the docu-drama, "Hidden Figures", I tend to accept that. Those black women were 5 times better than the whites working around them...including the boss.

Hmmm. Well maybe it depends on where you live, because over here, blacks are incompetent at their jobs. Many times if I get a black on the phone to assist me with a problem I'm having with a company, I have to call back repeatedly until I get a non-black to solve the problem.

No, blacks did not ask to come here, but few have left after they had the opportunity to go back to their homeland. Unemployment? Who's fault is that?

Last Friday I had to work an hour later because of blacks. The first stop, I had a pallet at the end of the trailer. The dock was difficult to get into, so I asked the receiver to come out and pull take it off the back of the truck. He got ten feet from the truck when a black guy (I'm assuming his supervisor) came running out and said he couldn't take it off the truck, and I had to back into the the dock. No reason given, and I didn't bother to ask because I'm sure his reason would have been just as stupid as his demand.

Then I go to another stop for a pickup. The shipper was busy with another truck, so he told some black kid to load mine. The idiot tried to bring the pallet boxes double stacked to the trailer. What made this idiot think that he could put a 1,400 lbs box on top of another one and drive it into the truck is beyond me. So the top box crushed the bottom box, and they had to take all those bolts from the crushed box, put them into a new box, and that took a half hour.

So I get the delivery to it's destination, and guess what? Another black unloaded me. I've been to this place a dozen times or so, and usually I'm out of there in about fifteen minutes, but not with this guy. He took each of those 15 pallets all the way across the factory to the other end instead of placing the freight by the door and then monkey around with it after I left. That took an additional half-hour.

My coworkers asked me why I got back so late, and I explained happened. Then one asked "was it the white guy who unloaded you or the black guy?" I just gave him a look, and he burst out laughing. He said he had the same experience and it's too bad I didn't get the white guy.

It goes on all the time.
Hmmmm. I wonder why Obama was so much better at being president rhan Trump.

Trump has been President for six months. See the end results after his first term.

The 2012 election, according to sociologist Michael Kimmel, merely crystallized a much larger cultural and economic shift already taking place in the country. In his top-selling new book, Angry White Men, Kimmel describes the gradual but profound changes that have marginalized—and continue to marginalize—white men in America. These changes, Kimmel argues, have left the country’s once dominant group with a sense of “aggrieved entitlement”—the sense that their rightful place has been usurped.

If white voters are angry now, just wait. The U.S. Census Bureau predicts that, by the year 2042, racial minority groups will make up the majority of the nation’s population—and voters. Nobody really knows how this so-called “majority-minority” shift will affect Americans’ attitudes and actions, although many believe it will spell even further trouble for conservatives and Republicans.

The Future Of The (Scared, White) GOP
The GOP has no future (which is why it's always living in and longing for the past).

Yes, that's what I've been hearing.........for the last 30 years.

Im for producing what you need and putting your own people first. Thats what every other successful group does.

That's easy for white people to say. They have been given everything they need to build communities and longstanding businesses. Others were excluded from this while the building was going on. Blacks who go to banks in communities where almost every depositor in that bank is black cannot get a business loan to start a business in their communities.

So called other successful groups have made laws and policies that excluded others from competing while they built. Because money wise blacks have one of the largest economies on earth. There is a lot of fake news going on in these places. The reality of lack business are hey make about 1/2 of 1 percent of all receipts and that if white businesses can do trade and business with foreigners they can do it with blacks.

I think what Dr. Williams was trying to point out is that the problem blacks have today is not inherent. The problems blacks have today is liberalism. As he said, substituting the father with a welfare check.

I grew up in the 70's, and the white kids that were the most problems came from a single parent family. The movement was just getting started, but those were the kids that were always in some sort of trouble either at home or with the police; petty stuff for the most part, but they were different than those of us that came from a two-parent household.

You guys love to listen to sellouts.

What you don't want to hear is the truth.

The Trillion Dollar African American Consumer Market: Economic Empowerment or Economic Dependency? | The Black Past: Remembered and Reclaimed

Hmmm. Well maybe it depends on where you live, because over here, blacks are incompetent at their jobs. Many times if I get a black on the phone to assist me with a problem I'm having with a company, I have to call back repeatedly until I get a non-black to solve the problem.

No, blacks did not ask to come here, but few have left after they had the opportunity to go back to their homeland. Unemployment? Who's fault is that?

Last Friday I had to work an hour later because of blacks. The first stop, I had a pallet at the end of the trailer. The dock was difficult to get into, so I asked the receiver to come out and pull take it off the back of the truck. He got ten feet from the truck when a black guy (I'm assuming his supervisor) came running out and said he couldn't take it off the truck, and I had to back into the the dock. No reason given, and I didn't bother to ask because I'm sure his reason would have been just as stupid as his demand.

Then I go to another stop for a pickup. The shipper was busy with another truck, so he told some black kid to load mine. The idiot tried to bring the pallet boxes double stacked to the trailer. What made this idiot think that he could put a 1,400 lbs box on top of another one and drive it into the truck is beyond me. So the top box crushed the bottom box, and they had to take all those bolts from the crushed box, put them into a new box, and that took a half hour.

So I get the delivery to it's destination, and guess what? Another black unloaded me. I've been to this place a dozen times or so, and usually I'm out of there in about fifteen minutes, but not with this guy. He took each of those 15 pallets all the way across the factory to the other end instead of placing the freight by the door and then monkey around with it after I left. That took an additional half-hour.

My coworkers asked me why I got back so late, and I explained happened. Then one asked "was it the white guy who unloaded you or the black guy?" I just gave him a look, and he burst out laughing. He said he had the same experience and it's too bad I didn't get the white guy.

It goes on all the time.

Bullshit little stories, and bitter twisting of every experience goes on all the time when bluntly stupid racists struggle to justify their weak, ignorant, simplistic view of everything.

Yeah, I know. You know it happens but you kind never wants to hear about it. Just keep your eyes and ears closed and pretend it doesn't happen. And dare somebody speak the truth, .....

What I know is that "your kind" talks a lot of shit to try and justify your predetermined conclusions, and you wouldn't recognize the truth if it picked you up and dropped you on your head.
End our monocultural Drug War, right wingers.

How about NO?
lol. nothing but attention deficits instead of attention surpluses, to your own "ideology"?
What I know is that "your kind" talks a lot of shit to try and justify your predetermined conclusions, and you wouldn't recognize the truth if it picked you up and dropped you on your head.

Wow! You met a guy who owned a business in a black community for 70 years? That's one in a row for you. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Well actually I've met more than 1 who owned businesses in the black community for decades.

The fact is that you don't know shit about black people.

Forum List

Back