Insurrection! Mob Shouts ‘Burn Down' Washington, D.C.

Oh, it was ANTIFA so it’s OK.
Non news worthy.
Nothing to see here, move along!

Did they storm the Capitol? Did they try to overturn a free and fair election?..No?
Oh well, you're right. Non newsworthy. I'll move along.

Unarmed protesters scare you?
But violent armed protesters storming city halls, court houses, and police stations and ransacking and burning them is just a mostly peaceful protest!

Non news worthy.

Did they storm the Capitol? Did they try to overturn a free and fair election?..No?

But good to know we Trumpers can have a mob outside the Capitol shouting BURN IT DOWN with your approval.

Non news worthy.

We've already been over this, kiddo. That's a protest, not an insurrection. They didn't attack and invade the Capitol building to overthrow the government.

These words have meanings.

Non news worthy.

We've already been over this, kiddo. That's a protest, not an insurrection. They didn't attack and invade the Capitol building to overthrow the government.

These words have meanings.

But violent armed protesters storming city halls, court houses, and police stations and ransacking and burning them is just a mostly peaceful protest!

Non news worthy.

Yeah, why don't we just dispense with whole unarmed peaceful protestors bullshit. That crowd was out for blood. They were there to find Senators and Congresspeople and bend them to their will....by force if necessary. As you will get to see the highlights during Trump's second impeachment trial. Enjoy. Nobody is buying the whole peaceful Capitol protest..well, except you lemmings. :)

Non news worthy.

Yeah, why don't we just dispense with whole unarmed peaceful protestors bullshit. That crowd was out for blood. They were there to find Senators and Congresspeople and bend them to their will....by force if necessary. As you will get to see the highlights during Trump's second impeachment trial. Enjoy. Nobody is buying the whole peaceful Capitol protest..well, except you lemmings. :)

Drama queen.
But ANTIFA and BLM murdering is ok.
Nice to know 100,000 wearing red hats can stand outside the Capitol shouting BURN IT DOWN with your approval.

Last edited:
The Capital Protest has been hyped into being an insurrection by the Dems/Press, whilst they cover-up real Left Wing hate and violence.
Its called 'projection'. Its the ability to project your anti-American actions onto those who had nothing to do with it. Just like Hitler did to the Jews. Gobbles would be proud of these liars and propogandists. At some point the people will see it for what it is and it will end in blood shed.

Non news worthy.

As I mentioned yesterday in another, similar thread Antifa/BLM and the Biden administration are one in the same. Antifa/BLM are an integral part of both the Biden administration and democrat controlled Congress. They (the democrats) want every American to know exactly what Antifa/BLM are and who controls them. Antifa/BLM are the terrorist communist vanguard arm of the modern Democratic Party. That's it, that's the truth. Get out of line and the Democratic Party will send their terrorist thugs to trash your neighborhood and the Governor, Mayor, whatever local leader will be under orders to allow these thug barbarians to operate with full legal and political support. The overall message: Antifa/BLM can burn down your home/neighborhood but don't you dare come anywhere near our home, the Capitol.

Non news worthy.

Murderous blob supporters concern me. Whenever you guys show up...people die. Trump supporters crave violence.

Non news worthy.

Murderous blob supporters concern me. Whenever you guys show up...people die. Trump supporters crave violence.

You haven't seen SHIT yet, pussy hat.

Non news worthy.

You ain’t seen nuthin yet.

Non news worthy.

To them it is.

At some point the people will see it for what it is and it will end in blood shed.
We did. And it did. We saw the cult try to stop the certification of the new President. We saw 140 Capitol police injured by the cult. It was on TV.

Forum List

Back