Intel operation against Trump still going strong

i celebrate Trump's pursuit for individual excellence. my parents raised me the same way. dont forget, it was rugged individualism that won the Cold War

No you idiot, it was not "rugged individualism", the Cold War was won by the combined actions of NATO, and all of its member nations holding the Russians in check. That's WHY Putin has such a hard on for NATO and wants it destroyed.

Rugged individualism rarely accomplishes anything of lasting value. People working together for a common purpose can build nations, and raise the standard of living for all people. Nobody accomplishes ANYTHING alone. We stand on the shoulders of everyone who every taught us anything, who every helped us in any way, or provided us with the tools to effect change.
so i remove ignore, again, to see if you're capable of discussing counter views w/o insulting people and WHAM the first thing i see from you is 'no you idiot'.

individualism is what drives people to do more. to be more. it can bring people together, sure. but they're following an individual and their ideas. not a collection of people and indecision.

we all benefit from the victories of those before us, but that doesn't define us, now does it? you can either stand and be noticed, or you can be the 189,391 person in a crowd of 501,238,381 screaming THIS SUCKS.

your call.

If they weren`t keeping an eye on Trump and Putin we really would have something to worry about. They`re doing their jobs.

But I think there’s one shocking aspect — perhaps a larger story — that’s gone virtually unreported. It appears that anonymous intelligence officials are executing an operation against the sitting commander-in-chief. It might not qualify as all-out mutiny, but it’s also not all that far from one.
----------
making up shit and then attacking anyone who doesn't believe your lie seems to be the mantra of the left right now.
What a lot of people seem to forget is that most of the top people in the Intelligence Community was hand picked by no other than Donald Trump. These include
Director of National Intelligence

Deputy Director of National Intelligence

Inspector General of the Intelligence Community

Director of the National Counterintelligence and Security Center

Director of the National Counter-terrorism Center

Director of the Central Intelligence Agency

Deputy Director of the Central Intelligence Agency

General Counsel of the Central Intelligence Agency

Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation

Director of the National Security Agency

If Donald Trump feels Intelligence Community is so unintelligent and disloyal, then why the hell did he appoint them, more to the point why are they still there.
well since we have no names, hard to really say isn't it? i agree after 2 years you'd think he'd have gotten rid of a lot of people, but this is government. nothing moves fast except going slow.
What about White House turnover? That happens fast.

And who’s the leaker? So many new people every week it’s hard to say
dunno. there's a lot less leaks than there used to be. and if you're upset about it, then ask yourself, if you have any interest at all in being honest, why obama had a problem with leakers so much he went after the media the way he did. and if you think he didn't, we're done.
We're done

Seems long on accusations and short on evidence

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
sharyl is not known for just lobbing shit on a wall. we'll see where it goes.
I don’t know, she is a bit controversial and has made unfounded claims before.

Sharyl Attkisson - Wikipedia
now - let's get back to the issue, shall we? unless you're of the opinion obama in his admin did nothing wrong ever, so people need to shut up. if that is the case, let me know and i'll move along cause ANYONE of that mindset simply isn't worth talking politics with.

from your wiki:
Computer hacking claimsEdit
In May 2013, while still employed at CBS, Attkisson alleged that her personal and work computers had been "compromised" for more than two years.[38] CBS News stated that it had investigated her work computer and found evidence of multiple unauthorized accesses by a third party in late 2012.[39] The U.S. Department of Justice denied any involvement.[40] In her 2014 book, she wrote that a forensic examination revealed that her personal computer was hacked with keystroke logging spyware, enabling an intruder to read all her e-mail messages and gain access to the passwords for her financial accounts.[41]

In late January 2015, Attkisson appeared before the Senate Judiciary Committee[42] during a confirmation hearing for Loretta Lynch, President Obama's nominee to replace outgoing Attorney General Eric Holder. As part of her appearance in front of that committee, a report by the Office of Inspector General (OIG) was released[43] stating that "their investigation was not able to substantiate... allegations that Attkisson's computers were subject to remote intrusions by the FBI, other government personnel, or otherwise" and the deletion seen in Attkisson's video "appeared to be caused by the backspace key being stuck, rather than a remote intrusion".[44][45][46] "CBS News told the OIG that they did not conduct any analysis on her personal computer."[47]

In February 2015, The Washington Examiner clarified that the OIG did not examine the CBS News computer that Attkison claimed was compromised, but only inspected Attkisson's personal devices.[48]

1. it was verified.
2. government says "we didn't do it"
3. gov then says "silly woman, your computer was't hacked".
4. later gov reveals they only looked at personal items, not her computer

our gov has a serious track record of not wanting to look at "hacked" computers. hillary, DNC, sharyls...

before you tell me what i dumbass i am and how much sharyls sucks, can you simply answer why our gov is not interested in inspecting hacked computers?
No. You don’t get to do this. Every time trump breaks a law say obama did too.

And for the record, no he didn’t. Obama was never prosecuted for anything. So he did nothing wrong. Bush and carter too. Clinton lied about a bj.

If trump is breaking the law he needs to be impeached.
i get to do whatever i damn well please, son. the flow of this conversation has gone from trump still being "chased" by sections of the FBI to her compromised computer to how it got that way. you can blame a lot of people for where this went but that's how conversations go.

obama's DOJ is currently in court. we'll see what happens, spanky. and while no he didn't get prosecuted, that doesn't mean he didn't do anything wrong. this blind allegiance is pretty telling.

*if* trump is then yes. but so far there's NOTHING to show he has now is there?
We're done. Pot meet kettle

As someone who doesn’t buy into the “collusion” between Russia and the Trump Campaign….can you give some alternate reason why a campaign would be meeting with Russia so often? They trade little with the US, they aren’t much of a player on the world stage outside of having a big military and a lot of oil, they aren’t an economic power on any scale to warrant importance, we have no strategic alliance with them; in fact they are often our antagonists.

Can you think of any reason why there would be that many meetings with the Russians by a campaign for President?

Can you also think of why they would lie/mischaracterize so often about these meetings?

Candy I work in DC, have for years. Foreign agents are EVERYWHERE and their job is to meet or at least attempt to meet US politicians and government workers. It doesn't take a long time to find pictures of the Russian ambassador or the Chinese ambassador or the French ambassador, or whomever meeting with everyone, and that's just the above the board meetings. There are sorts of clandestine meetings going on, a few nefarious for sure, but the vast majority of them are legitimate business being discussed quietly, the way diplomacy truly gets done and has for years.

You believe every meeting between a Russian and someone around Trump was nefarious simply because you want to believe it, not because there is any evidence of such.

As for lying, if I believed for one second you were actually concerned about lying politicians I would address that issue, but we both know that you are only concerned about Republicans who lie, and so that conversation isn't even worth my time.

Thats nice, but how about answering the actual question?

Here it is again: Can you also think of why they would lie/mischaracterize so often about these meetings?

Sure, people talk to Russians...but they somehow manage to not lie to FBI about it and get indicted the way Trump's campaign have (and still will).

And perhaps what that speaks to is the inherent danger in allowing the Justice Department to pick and choose who they charge with lying over simple mistakes, forgotten details, or other various ways in which Trump people have been caught up in.

You are an idiot.

They lied to FBI because they thought telling the truth was worse. They got caught and have PLED GUILTY to lying.

They seem to only trust the feds when they are deporting people....

I'm sure it's just a matter of who is getting pinched and has nothing to do with the behavior of the police officers. Unless you're black. Then when you die in custody, it's because you acted up.

Conservatives have got to be (in most cases) the most intellectually dishonest people on the earth.
You're conservative?

now - let's get back to the issue, shall we? unless you're of the opinion obama in his admin did nothing wrong ever, so people need to shut up. if that is the case, let me know and i'll move along cause ANYONE of that mindset simply isn't worth talking politics with.

from your wiki:
In May 2013, while still employed at CBS, Attkisson alleged that her personal and work computers had been "compromised" for more than two years.[38] CBS News stated that it had investigated her work computer and found evidence of multiple unauthorized accesses by a third party in late 2012.[39] The U.S. Department of Justice denied any involvement.[40] In her 2014 book, she wrote that a forensic examination revealed that her personal computer was hacked with keystroke logging spyware, enabling an intruder to read all her e-mail messages and gain access to the passwords for her financial accounts.[41]

In late January 2015, Attkisson appeared before the Senate Judiciary Committee[42] during a confirmation hearing for Loretta Lynch, President Obama's nominee to replace outgoing Attorney General Eric Holder. As part of her appearance in front of that committee, a report by the Office of Inspector General (OIG) was released[43] stating that "their investigation was not able to substantiate... allegations that Attkisson's computers were subject to remote intrusions by the FBI, other government personnel, or otherwise" and the deletion seen in Attkisson's video "appeared to be caused by the backspace key being stuck, rather than a remote intrusion".[44][45][46] "CBS News told the OIG that they did not conduct any analysis on her personal computer."[47]

In February 2015, The Washington Examiner clarified that the OIG did not examine the CBS News computer that Attkison claimed was compromised, but only inspected Attkisson's personal devices.[48]

1. it was verified.

our gov has a serious track record of not wanting to look at "hacked" computers. hillary, DNC, sharyls...

before you tell me what i dumbass i am and how much sharyls sucks, can you simply answer why our gov is not interested in inspecting hacked computers?

And for the record, no he didn’t. Obama was never prosecuted for anything. So he did nothing wrong. Bush and carter too. Clinton lied about a bj.

i get to do whatever i damn well please, son. the flow of this conversation has gone from trump still being "chased" by sections of the FBI to her compromised computer to how it got that way. you can blame a lot of people for where this went but that's how conversations go.

obama's DOJ is currently in court. we'll see what happens, spanky. and while no he didn't get prosecuted, that doesn't mean he didn't do anything wrong. this blind allegiance is pretty telling.

so you can't show trump actually committing crimes. just scream he does.

son, we were done before your ass started.

But I think there’s one shocking aspect — perhaps a larger story — that’s gone virtually unreported. It appears that anonymous intelligence officials are executing an operation against the sitting commander-in-chief. It might not qualify as all-out mutiny, but it’s also not all that far from one.
----------
making up shit and then attacking anyone who doesn't believe your lie seems to be the mantra of the left right now.
What a lot of people seem to forget is that most of the top people in the Intelligence Community was hand picked by no other than Donald Trump. These include

If Donald Trump feels Intelligence Community is so unintelligent and disloyal, then why the hell did he appoint them, more to the point why are they still there.
well since we have no names, hard to really say isn't it? i agree after 2 years you'd think he'd have gotten rid of a lot of people, but this is government. nothing moves fast except going slow.
The 3 leading people in the intelligence community, the Director of CIA, Director of National Intelligence, and Director of the FBI are all Trump appointees and they have all criticized his foreign policy. Trump claims he's knows more than his generals and his Intelligence people. Why, because he watches CNN, Fox News, and the History Channel.

she speaks out against obama. of course she's controversial.

only she speaks out against actions much moreso than people. in an age of identity politics, how well do you think that's going to go over?

you accuse me time and time again of being biased and to a point, i'm sure i am. we all are. but you sit there and tell me i never get into it with people on the right (want me to name drop? i've made several mad at me this year alone) and yet you don't address that, instead you come back and pull the usual leftist shit - attack her, not what she said.

unfortunately i'm a HUGE 'gray area' person and we live in a binary black/white time. if you don't believe what i do, you believe in EVERYTHING i don't and i will hate you.

that's our society by and large anymore. if i don't agree with you, i attack you. look around in here and you'll see it done in 90% of the threads. hey, i raise my hand guilty also but i try to pull out of it quick or just slide someone to ignore. btw, i may owe y'all for server space cause my ignore list does grow.

you seem like a good dude, coyote. you do. but i wish you and others would go after the issues like you go after the people instead.
I wasnt thinking about Obama but rather the vaccine stuff and a few other things largely tosses from court or not evidenced based.

like theres a chance of that with the tds crowd. :)
How does that make him act like a guilty person?
cause the TDS crowd makes up shit for him to be guilty about.

you really this slow?
So, he acts guilty even though he's innocent because people made things up about him?

Would you care to explain that bit of tortured reasoning?
he acts guilty cause that's how you choose to constantly see him.

i could explain it, but you'd never understand it. that's not on me.
So the lies, the evasions, the distraction, the changing stories, those are all in my imagination?

Riiiiiight.

He acts guilty. Like a kid caught in the cookie jar. That isn't my perception son, that's reality.
At tbe very least...why ishe lying?

from your wiki:

1. it was verified.

Shouldnt the same apply to all the criminali claims aganst Clinton?

“They’re NOT a ‘community’...
They’re paid government employees who work in a large bureaucracy. When we use their words we’re playing on their field. Don’t give ‘em that... “

They are unelected, and therefore marginally accountable, government employees who act in their own self-interests, guided by their own biases.

There was a great deal of news this past week about President Trump’s audacious disregard for the advice and warnings from his own intelligence community experts.

Perhaps there’s good reason for alarm.

But I think there’s one shocking aspect — perhaps a larger story — that’s gone virtually unreported. It appears that anonymous intelligence officials are executing an operation against the sitting commander in chief. It might not qualify as all-out mutiny, but it’s also not all that far from one.

Right under our noses, while still under investigation for allegedly orchestrating leaks and undermining candidate Trump in 2016, some in the intel community are orchestrating leaks and undermining President Trump in 2019.

There’s evidence of the existence of such an operation from the inspector general, various congressional probes and investigative reporting. They’ve alleged, and in some cases concluded, that some top intel officials improperly leaked information to the news media and engaged in politically motivated surveillance practices involving multiple Trump associates.

Read more at thehill.com ...

The Hill is fake news at its finest.

One of the Vladimir Putin's stated goals is to undermine public trust in democratic forms of government and the piece in the HIll, and your post is intended to do exactly that. To undermine public faith in the CIA, the NSA, and the FBI. Donald Trump and the NRA (both funded and in the thrall of the Russian government, and under investigation by the FBI for their involvement with Russian dark money), have used Russian propaganda techniques to try to discredit the US intelligence service in general, and the FBI in particular.

The Republican Party has weaponized the use of the FBI to investigate its political opponents. Just look at how many times the House or the Senate has called upon the FBI to investigate the Clintons based on rumours started by the Republican Party. The FBI has investigate the Clinitons for everything from Whitewater, to Uranium One, without filing a single charge against the Clintons. Now that the FBI is investigating a series of actual CRIMES being openly committed by the President of the United States, in the full view of the American public and the world, Republicans are trying to claim the FBI is politically corrupt?

According to your article, it was 1 person, clinton, not remembering some handful of emails (out of 80,000 emails sent and received for work and personal business in her 8 years in the position), after she had suffered a concussion and blood clot from falling? :dunno:

It wasn't 10 or so campaign workers, plus Trump, all not remembering their contacts with Russian operatives or business contacts... a conspiracy to conceal is what it looks like to the average Joe/Josephine that is not visually and hearing impaired....
you're different. of course.

"i do not recall" is commonly used by all sides when it suits their purposes. selective rage over same actions and then diving behind any BUT WE'RE DIFFERENT is why we're all at such odds anymore.

i can go find more of the democrats who said "I do not recall" over various incidents if it would help but past experience tells me its different in whatever capacity it would need to be in order for your side to be right, other side wrong.

for the same damn thing.

annoying as fuck.
According to your article, it was 1 person, clinton, not remembering some handful of emails (out of 80,000 emails sent and received for work and personal business in her 8 years in the position), after she had suffered a concussion and blood clot from falling? :dunno:

It wasn't 10 or so campaign workers, plus Trump, all not remembering their contacts with Russian operatives or business contacts... a conspiracy to conceal is what it looks like to the average Joe/Josephine that is not visually and hearing impaired....

"i do not recall" is commonly used by all sides when it suits their purposes. selective rage over same actions and then diving behind any BUT WE'RE DIFFERENT is why we're all at such odds anymore.

i can go find more of the democrats who said "I do not recall" over various incidents if it would help but past experience tells me its different in whatever capacity it would need to be in order for your side to be right, other side wrong.

for the same damn thing.

annoying as fuck.

Context is EVERYTHING. Is it reasonable to not recall? Clinton was being asked details about specific emails years after she had left office. There was nothing earthshattering or memorable about any of the emails received. Just normal office routine stuff. Even the classified emails on her server were things like the dates and places of meetings, which were classified because they revealed locations of top government figures at specific times. The likelihood of her remembering speficic emails was slim and none.

General Flynn was asked about a telephone call with the Russian ambassador, which he had had a few DAYS prior. I'm fairly certain that speaking to the Russian Ambassador wasn't an everyday occurence for Gen. Flynn, so I would expect that he would have some memory of what was said a couple of weeks after the event. The call wasn't illegal. So why did Flynn lie?

The bald fact is that the investigations of the Clintons over the years were based entirely on stuff Republicans made up about them, with no evidence. They spread lies and rumours, and paid writers to turn out books like "Clinton Cash" which opined that the Clinton Foundation is a massive slush fund for the Clinton Family, despite the IRS filings, the praise for the Foundations from both governments and NGO's in the areas where they function, and 4 star ratings from Charity Watch and other related charity ratings services. The author even admitted that he had no evidence to back up ANY of his claims, but that he just connected the dots. Problem was, his dots lead nowhere, and the connections he made, stretched the truth until it was unrecognizable. The Uranium One deal being just one case in point.
not even reading your tired crap.

There goes your argument that you're not a partisan hack and you're willing to listen to the left.
i'm perfectly willing to listen to the left.

i have zero interest in listening to someone i have found who ONLY shouts at the right and ALWAYS defends your views to the point of making it personal for others and attacking them with zero proof or evidence or inkling of intelligence behind what you say.

fuck that shit but you have fun with it.

I have consistly backed up my arguments with links to reputatble sources, and non-politically motivated studies. And in response, I am routinely insulted and berated, because I can and do argue effectively, using fact based arguments.

What it comes down to is the truth of my arguments makes you very uncomfortable, and your inability to counter them with anything that comes close to truth or logic, means you're just going to run away.

from your wiki:

1. it was verified.

Shouldnt the same apply to all the criminali claims aganst Clinton?
at this point, probably. like many, i think she's guilty but sooner or later you've got to let go and move on.

she speaks out against obama. of course she's controversial.

only she speaks out against actions much moreso than people. in an age of identity politics, how well do you think that's going to go over?

you accuse me time and time again of being biased and to a point, i'm sure i am. we all are. but you sit there and tell me i never get into it with people on the right (want me to name drop? i've made several mad at me this year alone) and yet you don't address that, instead you come back and pull the usual leftist shit - attack her, not what she said.

unfortunately i'm a HUGE 'gray area' person and we live in a binary black/white time. if you don't believe what i do, you believe in EVERYTHING i don't and i will hate you.

that's our society by and large anymore. if i don't agree with you, i attack you. look around in here and you'll see it done in 90% of the threads. hey, i raise my hand guilty also but i try to pull out of it quick or just slide someone to ignore. btw, i may owe y'all for server space cause my ignore list does grow.

you seem like a good dude, coyote. you do. but i wish you and others would go after the issues like you go after the people instead.
I wasnt thinking about Obama but rather the vaccine stuff and a few other things largely tosses from court or not evidenced based.
fair enough. to me she takes on the big boys who have a lot invested in their craft. do you think they're going to play fair with her? a reach to a degree but if a company has billions tied up in something, they're going to refute anything that could harm it.

not saying that is the case, just something to consider.

like theres a chance of that with the tds crowd. :)
How does that make him act like a guilty person?
cause the TDS crowd makes up shit for him to be guilty about.

you really this slow?
So, he acts guilty even though he's innocent because people made things up about him?

Would you care to explain that bit of tortured reasoning?
he acts guilty cause that's how you choose to constantly see him.

i could explain it, but you'd never understand it. that's not on me.
So the lies, the evasions, the distraction, the changing stories, those are all in my imagination?

Riiiiiight.

He acts guilty. Like a kid caught in the cookie jar. That isn't my perception son, that's reality.

I wonder how many campaign advisors have to be indicted or plead guilty before the right wing folks admit the man who hired the advisors may also be, shady?

i celebrate Trump's pursuit for individual excellence. my parents raised me the same way. dont forget, it was rugged individualism that won the Cold War

No you idiot, it was not "rugged individualism", the Cold War was won by the combined actions of NATO, and all of its member nations holding the Russians in check. That's WHY Putin has such a hard on for NATO and wants it destroyed.

Rugged individualism rarely accomplishes anything of lasting value. People working together for a common purpose can build nations, and raise the standard of living for all people. Nobody accomplishes ANYTHING alone. We stand on the shoulders of everyone who every taught us anything, who every helped us in any way, or provided us with the tools to effect change.
so i remove ignore, again, to see if you're capable of discussing counter views w/o insulting people and WHAM the first thing i see from you is 'no you idiot'.

individualism is what drives people to do more. to be more. it can bring people together, sure. but they're following an individual and their ideas. not a collection of people and indecision.

we all benefit from the victories of those before us, but that doesn't define us, now does it? you can either stand and be noticed, or you can be the 189,391 person in a crowd of 501,238,381 screaming THIS SUCKS.

your call.

What one scholar thought (I don’t recall his name) won the cold war was the Reagan military build-up. It was the one area where a communist nation believed that it could just steamroll any democracy. The thought was predicated on the well-researched fact that democracies and their social spending couldn’t field a large enough military to compete with a system that can spend whatever it deems necessary and doesn’t have to answer to the population at the ballot box. Reagan proved them wrong and sent our deficit into the stratosphere where it stayed.

Warfare (cold or hot) is politics by another means according to Sun Tzu.

“Rugged individualism” didn’t do shit to win the cold war.

----------

The 3 leading people in the intelligence community, the Director of CIA, Director of National Intelligence, and Director of the FBI are all Trump appointees and they have all criticized his foreign policy. Trump claims he's knows more than his generals and his Intelligence people. Why, because he watches CNN, Fox News, and the History Channel.

Well, he has John Bolton as well. LOL

for the same damn thing.

annoying as fuck.

for the same damn thing.

annoying as fuck.

Context is EVERYTHING. Is it reasonable to not recall? Clinton was being asked details about specific emails years after she had left office. There was nothing earthshattering or memorable about any of the emails received. Just normal office routine stuff. Even the classified emails on her server were things like the dates and places of meetings, which were classified because they revealed locations of top government figures at specific times. The likelihood of her remembering speficic emails was slim and none.

General Flynn was asked about a telephone call with the Russian ambassador, which he had had a few DAYS prior. I'm fairly certain that speaking to the Russian Ambassador wasn't an everyday occurence for Gen. Flynn, so I would expect that he would have some memory of what was said a couple of weeks after the event. The call wasn't illegal. So why did Flynn lie?

The bald fact is that the investigations of the Clintons over the years were based entirely on stuff Republicans made up about them, with no evidence. They spread lies and rumours, and paid writers to turn out books like "Clinton Cash" which opined that the Clinton Foundation is a massive slush fund for the Clinton Family, despite the IRS filings, the praise for the Foundations from both governments and NGO's in the areas where they function, and 4 star ratings from Charity Watch and other related charity ratings services. The author even admitted that he had no evidence to back up ANY of his claims, but that he just connected the dots. Problem was, his dots lead nowhere, and the connections he made, stretched the truth until it was unrecognizable. The Uranium One deal being just one case in point.
not even reading your tired crap.

There goes your argument that you're not a partisan hack and you're willing to listen to the left.
i'm perfectly willing to listen to the left.

i have zero interest in listening to someone i have found who ONLY shouts at the right and ALWAYS defends your views to the point of making it personal for others and attacking them with zero proof or evidence or inkling of intelligence behind what you say.

fuck that shit but you have fun with it.

I have consistly backed up my arguments with links to reputatble sources, and non-politically motivated studies. And in response, I am routinely insulted and berated, because I can and do argue effectively, using fact based arguments.

What it comes down to is the truth of my arguments makes you very uncomfortable, and your inability to counter them with anything that comes close to truth or logic, means you're just going to run away.
oh, i'm sorry. i thought you entered the conversation with this:

"There goes your argument that you're not a partisan hack and you're willing to listen to the left."

so you come in insulting then you

when i toss it back.

your call.

What one scholar thought (I don’t recall his name) won the cold war was the Reagan military build-up. It was the one area where a communist nation believed that it could just steamroll any democracy. The thought was predicated on the well-researched fact that democracies and their social spending couldn’t field a large enough military to compete with a system that can spend whatever it deems necessary and doesn’t have to answer to the population at the ballot box. Reagan proved them wrong and sent our deficit into the stratosphere where it stayed.

Warfare (cold or hot) is politics by another means according to Sun Tzu.

“Rugged individualism” didn’t do shit to win the cold war.
so who are your "heros"?

seems to me the very definition of a hero for most is that they stand their ground and do the right things for the right reasons. those people these days moreso than ever, are individuals PART of a collective. i *NEVER* at any time said one did not exist without the other.

pretty inseparable but hey - give it a shot.

Forum List

Back