Intel operation against Trump still going strong

But I think there’s one shocking aspect — perhaps a larger story — that’s gone virtually unreported. It appears that anonymous intelligence officials are executing an operation against the sitting commander-in-chief. It might not qualify as all-out mutiny, but it’s also not all that far from one.
----------
making up shit and then attacking anyone who doesn't believe your lie seems to be the mantra of the left right now.

A few weeks before Donald Trump took the oath of office, Chuck U. Schumer advised him that the intelligence community has 6 ways to Sunday to get back at anyone and since then their actions have proven that to be absolutely true. Intelligence folks sometimes need to be put into their place.

Back in 1939, Nicky Yezhov headed the NKVD- the Soviet Union's intelligence apparatus. He got out of control as well, USSR President Stalin got wind of this, and deposed him from office along with a number of Yezhov's cronies. The same kind of housekeeping is needed IMHO in American intelligence community now.

No, there isn't. That's a republican fantasy.
Duse, denial is not your cup of tea because you suck at it. There has been so much documented, recorded, reported...

The US IG recommended McCabe for indictment

Comey testified under oath before Congress that Hillary lied / perjured herself

Brennan was forced to admit before Congress he perjured himself and illegally spied on the US Senate...

LOL...undeniable evidence...
Your team had total control for two years, so where are the charges? The indictments? Anyone?

That's a good question.

Why hasn't , for example, Rosie O'donnel been arrested and charged with two counts of bribery. She absolutely did it. No denying it.

Why hasn't Mark Zuckerburger been charged with perjury? What about Hillary Clinton, she absolutely lied to Congress, and Comey said " I need a criminal referral from Congress, which presumably he got.

The list goes on because people lie to Congress EVERY DAY, and maybe 5% of them get charged.

It's one of the things I'm upset with Trump about it in fact, he ran as the law and order candidate, and hardly anyone has been charged for these type of crimes since he took office.
So? What's the deal? Doj lead by tRump appointees, republicans and n charge of all 3 branches, FBI and nsa headed by tRumpkins, where are the indictments?

No-where, because these things are simply accusations, not facts. If investigators had found evidence they would have been charged.
The US IG recommended McCabe for indictment - Rosenstein refused to indict.

Nice try, 'Fake News'! :p
IG can't recommend indictments, only investigation.

But I think there’s one shocking aspect — perhaps a larger story — that’s gone virtually unreported. It appears that anonymous intelligence officials are executing an operation against the sitting commander-in-chief. It might not qualify as all-out mutiny, but it’s also not all that far from one.
----------
making up shit and then attacking anyone who doesn't believe your lie seems to be the mantra of the left right now.
Well maybe if acted just a little bit less guilty.....
like theres a chance of that with the tds crowd. :)
How does that make him act like a guilty person?
cause the TDS crowd makes up shit for him to be guilty about.

you really this slow?
So, he acts guilty even though he's innocent because people made things up about him?

Would you care to explain that bit of tortured reasoning?

----------

you really this slow?
So, he acts guilty even though he's innocent because people made things up about him?

he acts guilty cause that's how you choose to constantly see him.

i could explain it, but you'd never understand it. that's not on me.

you really this slow?

So the lies, the evasions, the distraction, the changing stories, those are all in my imagination?

Riiiiiight.

He acts guilty. Like a kid caught in the cookie jar. That isn't my perception son, that's reality.

You cannot get caught in a "perjury trap" unless you're lying. All Trump has to do is tell the truth. The problem is that Donald Trump NEVER, ever tells the truth
You get caught in perjury traps by mis-remembering something inconsequential that happened years ago, and by being asked the same questions over and over again, as the inquisitors wait until you give a slightly different account.....In any event, the "lies" have nothing to do with the underlying case.

I find it fascinating that Trumpbots are still saying that the orange baboon is innocent of all crimes and there was no collusion, when Trump's press conference in Helsinki, his tweets, his public statements say otherwise. His every foreign policy move has benefitted Putin and Russia far more than the USA. His trade war has exaserbated and increased the US trade imbalance with China.

Vladimir Putin bragged to the German press that he has no diffculty getting Trump to do what he wants. While members of Trump's own party are begging him not to do more damage to the country or the party.

And still you lot feign ignorance of his crimes. There is no so blind as those who will not see.

View attachment 244077

:th_believecrap:

Everyone of his campaign team questioned, all not "remembering" the exact same thing... their personal contact with Russian operatives during the campaign, is simply not reality or even in the realm of a possibility of being feasible, Oddball?

It's impossible that all of them simply did not "remember"....
And then you would have to ask, Why lie? why did they lie?

FBI Summary: Hillary Said She ‘Could Not Recall’ ‘Did Not Recall,’ ‘Did Not Remember,’ 'Had No Recollection' 41 Times

dunno. why did she?
According to your article, it was 1 person, clinton, not remembering some handful of emails (out of 80,000 emails sent and received for work and personal business in her 8 years in the position), after she had suffered a concussion and blood clot from falling? :dunno:

It wasn't 10 or so campaign workers, plus Trump, all not remembering their contacts with Russian operatives or business contacts... a conspiracy to conceal is what it looks like to the average Joe/Josephine that is not visually and hearing impaired....
you're different. of course.

"i do not recall" is commonly used by all sides when it suits their purposes. selective rage over same actions and then diving behind any BUT WE'RE DIFFERENT is why we're all at such odds anymore.

i can go find more of the democrats who said "I do not recall" over various incidents if it would help but past experience tells me its different in whatever capacity it would need to be in order for your side to be right, other side wrong.

for the same damn thing.

annoying as fuck.
You cannot get caught in a "perjury trap" unless you're lying. All Trump has to do is tell the truth. The problem is that Donald Trump NEVER, ever tells the truth
You get caught in perjury traps by mis-remembering something inconsequential that happened years ago, and by being asked the same questions over and over again, as the inquisitors wait until you give a slightly different account.....In any event, the "lies" have nothing to do with the underlying case.

I find it fascinating that Trumpbots are still saying that the orange baboon is innocent of all crimes and there was no collusion, when Trump's press conference in Helsinki, his tweets, his public statements say otherwise. His every foreign policy move has benefitted Putin and Russia far more than the USA. His trade war has exaserbated and increased the US trade imbalance with China.

Vladimir Putin bragged to the German press that he has no diffculty getting Trump to do what he wants. While members of Trump's own party are begging him not to do more damage to the country or the party.

And still you lot feign ignorance of his crimes. There is no so blind as those who will not see.

View attachment 244077

Everyone of his campaign team questioned, all not "remembering" the exact same thing... their personal contact with Russian operatives during the campaign, is simply not reality or even in the realm of a possibility of being feasible, Oddball?

FBI Summary: Hillary Said She ‘Could Not Recall’ ‘Did Not Recall,’ ‘Did Not Remember,’ 'Had No Recollection' 41 Times

dunno. why did she?
According to your article, it was 1 person, clinton, not remembering some handful of emails (out of 80,000 emails sent and received for work and personal business in her 8 years in the position), after she had suffered a concussion and blood clot from falling? :dunno:

It wasn't 10 or so campaign workers, plus Trump, all not remembering their contacts with Russian operatives or business contacts... a conspiracy to conceal is what it looks like to the average Joe/Josephine that is not visually and hearing impaired....

"i do not recall" is commonly used by all sides when it suits their purposes. selective rage over same actions and then diving behind any BUT WE'RE DIFFERENT is why we're all at such odds anymore.

i can go find more of the democrats who said "I do not recall" over various incidents if it would help but past experience tells me its different in whatever capacity it would need to be in order for your side to be right, other side wrong.

for the same damn thing.

annoying as fuck.

Context is EVERYTHING. Is it reasonable to not recall? Clinton was being asked details about specific emails years after she had left office. There was nothing earthshattering or memorable about any of the emails received. Just normal office routine stuff. Even the classified emails on her server were things like the dates and places of meetings, which were classified because they revealed locations of top government figures at specific times. The likelihood of her remembering speficic emails was slim and none.

General Flynn was asked about a telephone call with the Russian ambassador, which he had had a few DAYS prior. I'm fairly certain that speaking to the Russian Ambassador wasn't an everyday occurence for Gen. Flynn, so I would expect that he would have some memory of what was said a couple of weeks after the event. The call wasn't illegal. So why did Flynn lie?

The bald fact is that the investigations of the Clintons over the years were based entirely on stuff Republicans made up about them, with no evidence. They spread lies and rumours, and paid writers to turn out books like "Clinton Cash" which opined that the Clinton Foundation is a massive slush fund for the Clinton Family, despite the IRS filings, the praise for the Foundations from both governments and NGO's in the areas where they function, and 4 star ratings from Charity Watch and other related charity ratings services. The author even admitted that he had no evidence to back up ANY of his claims, but that he just connected the dots. Problem was, his dots lead nowhere, and the connections he made, stretched the truth until it was unrecognizable. The Uranium One deal being just one case in point.

you really this slow?

So the lies, the evasions, the distraction, the changing stories, those are all in my imagination?

Riiiiiight.

He acts guilty. Like a kid caught in the cookie jar. That isn't my perception son, that's reality.
except i can list people on the left who do the same and i never see you bitch or whine, only justify THEIR doing the same.

you hate trump and will always see him in a negative light. long ago i was the same with hillary and i just learned it does no good *and* when i feel that negatively about someone, it's very difficult to be fair when seeing what they do.

i'm not talking about a specific person, i'm much higher up than that talking human nature using trump as an example, not the end means.

View attachment 244077

dunno. why did she?

for the same damn thing.

annoying as fuck.

View attachment 244077

dunno. why did she?

for the same damn thing.

annoying as fuck.

Context is EVERYTHING. Is it reasonable to not recall? Clinton was being asked details about specific emails years after she had left office. There was nothing earthshattering or memorable about any of the emails received. Just normal office routine stuff. Even the classified emails on her server were things like the dates and places of meetings, which were classified because they revealed locations of top government figures at specific times. The likelihood of her remembering speficic emails was slim and none.

General Flynn was asked about a telephone call with the Russian ambassador, which he had had a few DAYS prior. I'm fairly certain that speaking to the Russian Ambassador wasn't an everyday occurence for Gen. Flynn, so I would expect that he would have some memory of what was said a couple of weeks after the event. The call wasn't illegal. So why did Flynn lie?

The bald fact is that the investigations of the Clintons over the years were based entirely on stuff Republicans made up about them, with no evidence. They spread lies and rumours, and paid writers to turn out books like "Clinton Cash" which opined that the Clinton Foundation is a massive slush fund for the Clinton Family, despite the IRS filings, the praise for the Foundations from both governments and NGO's in the areas where they function, and 4 star ratings from Charity Watch and other related charity ratings services. The author even admitted that he had no evidence to back up ANY of his claims, but that he just connected the dots. Problem was, his dots lead nowhere, and the connections he made, stretched the truth until it was unrecognizable. The Uranium One deal being just one case in point.
not even reading your tired crap.

Andrew McCabe: Criminal Charges Recommended by Inspector General | National Review

Justice Dept inspector asks US attorney to consider criminal charges for McCabe

The US IG reported it found evidence of criminal activity against Deputy Director of the FBI Andrew McCabe.

The Department of Justice’s Office of the Inspector General (OIG) has sent a criminal referral regarding former deputy director of the FBI Andrew McCabe to the U.S. attorney’s office in Washington, D.C.

An
OIG report released last week confirmed that McCabe had in fact misled (LIED - PERJURY) federal investigators on four separate occasions by insisting that he did not approve the leak, which was apparently intended to rebut rumors that McCabe had told FBI agents to “stand down” from their investigation of the Clinton Foundation.

dunno. why did she?

for the same damn thing.

annoying as fuck.

dunno. why did she?

for the same damn thing.

annoying as fuck.

There goes your argument that you're not a partisan hack and you're willing to listen to the left.

Andrew McCabe: Criminal Charges Recommended by Inspector General | National Review

Justice Dept inspector asks US attorney to consider criminal charges for McCabe

The US IG reported it found evidence of criminal activity against Deputy Director of the FBI Andrew McCabe.

The Department of Justice’s Office of the Inspector General (OIG) has sent a criminal referral regarding former deputy director of the FBI Andrew McCabe to the U.S. attorney’s office in Washington, D.C.

An
OIG report released last week confirmed that McCabe had in fact misled (LIED - PERJURY) federal investigators on four separate occasions by insisting that he did not approve the leak, which was apparently intended to rebut rumors that McCabe had told FBI agents to “stand down” from their investigation of the Clinton Foundation.
Your RWNJ links are not evidence.

i celebrate Trump's pursuit for individual excellence. my parents raised me the same way. dont forget, it was rugged individualism that won the Cold War

for the same damn thing.

annoying as fuck.

for the same damn thing.

annoying as fuck.

There goes your argument that you're not a partisan hack and you're willing to listen to the left.
i'm perfectly willing to listen to the left.

i have zero interest in listening to someone i have found who ONLY shouts at the right and ALWAYS defends your views to the point of making it personal for others and attacking them with zero proof or evidence or inkling of intelligence behind what you say.

fuck that shit but you have fun with it.

Put those supposed indictments in one hand and then shit in the other hand and tell me which one fills up faster?

Your undying devotion to Trump is a thing to behold

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Kind of like all the proof of Russian collusion, huh? Any day now, right? Are you holding your breath Gullible Gator?

how many times to I have to tell you sheep I do not buy into the Russian collusion, never have. I have been consistent about that my whole time on this forum.

As someone who doesn’t buy into the “collusion” between Russia and the Trump Campaign….can you give some alternate reason why a campaign would be meeting with Russia so often? They trade little with the US, they aren’t much of a player on the world stage outside of having a big military and a lot of oil, they aren’t an economic power on any scale to warrant importance, we have no strategic alliance with them; in fact they are often our antagonists.

Can you think of any reason why there would be that many meetings with the Russians by a campaign for President?

Can you also think of why they would lie/mischaracterize so often about these meetings?

Candy I work in DC, have for years. Foreign agents are EVERYWHERE and their job is to meet or at least attempt to meet US politicians and government workers. It doesn't take a long time to find pictures of the Russian ambassador or the Chinese ambassador or the French ambassador, or whomever meeting with everyone, and that's just the above the board meetings. There are sorts of clandestine meetings going on, a few nefarious for sure, but the vast majority of them are legitimate business being discussed quietly, the way diplomacy truly gets done and has for years.

You believe every meeting between a Russian and someone around Trump was nefarious simply because you want to believe it, not because there is any evidence of such.

As for lying, if I believed for one second you were actually concerned about lying politicians I would address that issue, but we both know that you are only concerned about Republicans who lie, and so that conversation isn't even worth my time.

Thats nice, but how about answering the actual question?

Here it is again: Can you also think of why they would lie/mischaracterize so often about these meetings?

Sure, people talk to Russians...but they somehow manage to not lie to FBI about it and get indicted the way Trump's campaign have (and still will).
OR they talk to Russians and DON'T get questioned about it by the FBI like Hillary.....because people at the top were pulling for her. There is an actual roadmap of her collusion having her lawyers hire a company to hire an unregistered foreign agent to talk to Russian intelligence to get dirt on Trump. Why is that ignored?

how many times to I have to tell you sheep I do not buy into the Russian collusion, never have. I have been consistent about that my whole time on this forum.

As someone who doesn’t buy into the “collusion” between Russia and the Trump Campaign….can you give some alternate reason why a campaign would be meeting with Russia so often? They trade little with the US, they aren’t much of a player on the world stage outside of having a big military and a lot of oil, they aren’t an economic power on any scale to warrant importance, we have no strategic alliance with them; in fact they are often our antagonists.

Can you think of any reason why there would be that many meetings with the Russians by a campaign for President?

Can you also think of why they would lie/mischaracterize so often about these meetings?

Candy I work in DC, have for years. Foreign agents are EVERYWHERE and their job is to meet or at least attempt to meet US politicians and government workers. It doesn't take a long time to find pictures of the Russian ambassador or the Chinese ambassador or the French ambassador, or whomever meeting with everyone, and that's just the above the board meetings. There are sorts of clandestine meetings going on, a few nefarious for sure, but the vast majority of them are legitimate business being discussed quietly, the way diplomacy truly gets done and has for years.

You believe every meeting between a Russian and someone around Trump was nefarious simply because you want to believe it, not because there is any evidence of such.

As for lying, if I believed for one second you were actually concerned about lying politicians I would address that issue, but we both know that you are only concerned about Republicans who lie, and so that conversation isn't even worth my time.

Here it is again: Can you also think of why they would lie/mischaracterize so often about these meetings?

Sure, people talk to Russians...but they somehow manage to not lie to FBI about it and get indicted the way Trump's campaign have (and still will).

And perhaps what that speaks to is the inherent danger in allowing the Justice Department to pick and choose who they charge with lying over simple mistakes, forgotten details, or other various ways in which Trump people have been caught up in.

You are an idiot.

They lied to FBI because they thought telling the truth was worse. They got caught and have PLED GUILTY to lying.
I'll take the word of one of the brightest legal minds in the world over your partisan and MSM fed armchair legal opinions.

Dershowitz: Flynn lied, but the FBI acted inappropriately

Dershowitz: FBI 'Absolutely' Tried to Trap Flynn, But 'Nobody Can Figure Out Why He Would Lie'

There are plenty more if you can muster half an open mind.

''acted less guilty'?

Bwuhahahaha

Just like that guilty Covington kid who criminally STOOD THERE ... and SMILED.

:p
Seriously? Lies, changing stories, secret meetings?

He and his whole cluster-fuck act guilty.

View attachment 244169
Nice....while snowflakes declare others to be guilty based on irrefutable logic such as 'they act guilty' there is enough actual evidence to send Hillary, Rosenstein, Mueller, Comey, McCabe, Strzok, Clapper, and Brennan to jail by Friday.

:p
No, there isn't. That's a republican fantasy.
Duse, denial is not your cup of tea because you suck at it. There has been so much documented, recorded, reported...

The US IG recommended McCabe for indictment

Comey testified under oath before Congress that Hillary lied / perjured herself

Brennan was forced to admit before Congress he perjured himself and illegally spied on the US Senate...

LOL...undeniable evidence...
Your team had total control for two years, so where are the charges? The indictments? Anyone?
Your kidding, right? The "case" against Trump started during the Obama administration by establishment people at the top who were in Hillary's court. While Congress is supposed to provide oversight, the DOJ and FBI did whatever they wanted to do. They got FISA warrants based on a dossier paid for by Hillary containing information obtained from Russian intelligence so they could spy on their oppositions campaign in an effort to defeat him. When that didn't happen, they pulled out all the stops. Congress couldn't stop what nameless, faceless bureaucrats were doing in secret. Were you in a coma the past few years?

this is what happens when a citizen invades the politicians space. they don't want citizens in their space, they want people they can control there. Anyone, and I mean anyone who thinks differently isn't alive.

And perhaps what that speaks to is the inherent danger in allowing the Justice Department to pick and choose who they charge with lying over simple mistakes, forgotten details, or other various ways in which Trump people have been caught up in.

You are an idiot.

They lied to FBI because they thought telling the truth was worse. They got caught and have PLED GUILTY to lying.

I could spend the rest of this night listing Democrats who absolutely, positively lied to either Congress or the FBI, both illegal, and who were never charged with anything and I haven't seen you at any time in this thread or any other scream that they too should be arrested because they lied, so I don't give a flying fuck what your dishonest ass thinks on the subject of lying to the FBI.
no equal distribution of the law means there is no law, and therefore the steps are unconstitutional.

i celebrate Trump's pursuit for individual excellence. my parents raised me the same way. dont forget, it was rugged individualism that won the Cold War

No you idiot, it was not "rugged individualism", the Cold War was won by the combined actions of NATO, and all of its member nations holding the Russians in check. That's WHY Putin has such a hard on for NATO and wants it destroyed.

Rugged individualism rarely accomplishes anything of lasting value. People working together for a common purpose can build nations, and raise the standard of living for all people. Nobody accomplishes ANYTHING alone. We stand on the shoulders of everyone who every taught us anything, who every helped us in any way, or provided us with the tools to effect change.

“They’re NOT a ‘community’...
They’re paid government employees who work in a large bureaucracy. When we use their words we’re playing on their field. Don’t give ‘em that... “

They are unelected, and therefore marginally accountable, government employees who act in their own self-interests, guided by their own biases.

There was a great deal of news this past week about President Trump’s audacious disregard for the advice and warnings from his own intelligence community experts.

Perhaps there’s good reason for alarm.

But I think there’s one shocking aspect — perhaps a larger story — that’s gone virtually unreported. It appears that anonymous intelligence officials are executing an operation against the sitting commander in chief. It might not qualify as all-out mutiny, but it’s also not all that far from one.

Right under our noses, while still under investigation for allegedly orchestrating leaks and undermining candidate Trump in 2016, some in the intel community are orchestrating leaks and undermining President Trump in 2019.

There’s evidence of the existence of such an operation from the inspector general, various congressional probes and investigative reporting. They’ve alleged, and in some cases concluded, that some top intel officials improperly leaked information to the news media and engaged in politically motivated surveillance practices involving multiple Trump associates.

Read more at thehill.com ...

Forum List

Back