Interesting: Ivanka sat in for her father at G20 world leaders’ table

Dude, not only have you questioned the Führer's decision; you have insulted his family by not realizing the same greatness and affinity to lead is in their blood. How dare you? I hope you get black bagged.

An unelected socialite with everything in life handed to them representing us instead of the President? Oh, wait a minute...

But she has boobs, an essential element in any mini-dictator's portfolio of international geopolitics..

An unelected socialite with everything in life handed to them representing us instead of the President? Oh, wait a minute.

In Trump's"defense".....at least it was not Barron trump.....LOL

Trumps Motto:

Fake Deny and Distract

upload_2017-7-8_9-54-52.jpeg

Lord your dishonesty is significant. You should get a job with FNN. From your own link.

A White House spokesperson said “[Ivanka] briefly joined the main table when the President had to step out”.

She didn’t take the floor at any point during her substitute appearance which is a duty usually undertaken by senior government officials when their country’s leader has to pop out for a few moments.

Lord your dishonesty is significant. You should get a job with FNN. From your own link.

A White House spokesperson said “[Ivanka] briefly joined the main table when the President had to step out”.

She didn’t take the floor at any point during her substitute appearance which is a duty usually undertaken by senior government officials when their country’s leader has to pop out for a few moments.

NO, NO....don't get me wrong, I and the rest of the world would rather look at Ivanka than the fat piece of orange lard.......

gnat doesn't need to read links, he has crystal balls to get his news from

Trump: Hey Ivanka why don't you take my seat at the G20 for a bit.

Ivanka: You realize that will trigger liberal snowflakes right?

Trump: Yes that's why I want you to do it.

Forum List

Back