Interesting: Ivanka sat in for her father at G20 world leaders’ table

I guess this is today's faux outrage from the left

Yup, if a Democrat had done it, it would be an example of "bringing women to the forefront of political power"

Agreed, but let's not pretend that conservatives wouldn't be behaving the same way as the OP and making a whole lot of something out of nothing.

Nothing wrong with Trump going, I do question why you would seat your child, what would her expertise be?

What gives that airhead the right? So embarrassing...

Well, in Ivanlka's defense, at least she was LESS likely than Donald to stand up and shout...."Does anybody want to know what Israeli intelligence told us yesterday?"

Is Putin at the table in the G20 or was someone sitting in for him during the same time Trump went missing? :D j/k :lol:

Interesting: Ivanka sat in for her father at G20 world leaders’ table

a pretty young face, blond hair, and nice body, inexperienced = distraction.

less likely for foreign leaders to crucify her and show empathy.

I love this picture. Notice no one is socializing with Trump.

DEO19QAVoAM8PV7.jpg:large

Yes, that exact second when this picture was shot obviously shows nobody wants to talk to him. He couldn't possibly be sitting there alone at this exact moment for any other reason. Nobody could have socialized with him five seconds before or after this exact snapshot in time.

Yes, that exact second when this picture was shot obviously shows nobody wants to talk to him. He couldn't possibly be sitting there alone at this exact moment for any other reason. Nobody could have socialized with him five seconds before or after this exact snapshot in time.

If you think that is a clever retort, then you haven't been paying attention to the coverage and how Trump has been treated compared to the last meeting between World leaders.

If you think that is a clever retort, then you haven't been paying attention to the coverage and how Trump has been treated compared to the last meeting between World leaders.

Oh no, you're absolutely right. There is no possible way he could be sitting there for a few seconds pondering over something before getting up. Or, it's completely implausible that he might be sitting waiting for somebody. No, you got it all figured out, bruh. You deserve a pat on the back for that masterful interpretation. We just can't keep up with your cunning observations.

Oh no, you're absolutely right. There is no possible way he could be sitting there for a few seconds pondering over something before getting up. Or, it's completely implausible that he might be sitting waiting for somebody. No, you got it all figured out, bruh. You deserve a pat on the back for that masterful interpretation. We just can't keep up with your cunning observations.

a few seconds ?

and you know that how ?

a few seconds ?

and you know that how ?

How do you know it wasn't?

Getting the point yet?

a few seconds ?

and you know that how ?

How do you know it wasn't?

Getting the point yet?

ok, sure ... nobody knows, anyone can speculate, I didn't.

Can you imagine if it was Chelsea Clinton?

The media would be saying how great it was that she is stepping up for a future political carrier, but since it is Ivanka Trump it is a horrible.

Forum List

Back