Investigations, low poll numbers, ineptitudes....and the "dogs of war"

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Since WWII and with a few exceptions, its always been the same......When an administration is in trouble with its popularity or efficacy, the possible unleashing of the dogs of war rears its ugly head.

Since WWII and with a few exceptions, its always been the same......When an administration is in trouble with its popularity or efficacy, the possible unleashing of the dogs of war rears its ugly head.
It worked for GWB, the idiot Trump could very well try the same.

Do you have a safe place to hide and cry?

:itsok:

Last edited:
Trump's through running his mouth. This is the part his handlers step in and tell him to STFU.

NK beat its chest.
Trump responded with a typical street thug threat.
NK came back with their threat matching Shitheads.

Trumps next step is to STFU or dazzle the world with something "its never seen" and that wont be happening.

" fire and fury " ... seriously ?

somebody mess up his wig, that'll take his mind busy.

our allies are about ready to break, and let Dickbreath have the ferris wheel all to himself.

bab2eb24c1c218d43e0cbfbdbe32b9db.jpg

It worked for GWB, the idiot Trump could very well try the same.

What worked for GWB ?

Starting a war ?

Are you a moron ?

He kept the house and senate for six of his eight years.....long after he started those wars.

It took people a long time to get fed up (too long)....then he paid.

I thought it was really bad throughout the Reagan and Bush the 1st administrations. It was one crisis after another. Clinton played that game during his impeachment process. I think with Bush II military use wasn't as much a political tactic but sheer stupidity. Obama was too busy giving away the store on the home front to have any interest in the game, plus his threat to Syria blew up in his face. Too early to judge Trump. Not good that North Korea in reply to his threat against threats responded with a threat.

I thought it was really bad throughout the Reagan and Bush the 1st administrations. It was one crisis after another. Clinton played that game during his impeachment process. I think with Bush II military use wasn't as much a political tactic but sheer stupidity. Obama was too busy giving away the store on the home front to have any interest in the game, plus his threat to Syria blew up in his face. Too early to judge Trump. Not good that North Korea in reply to his threat against threats responded with a threat.

two crazy narcissistic sob's with a nuclear military in their back pocket throwing threats at each other raises issues that'll make the hair on your neck stand up.

" fire and fury " ... seriously ?

somebody mess up his wig, that'll take his mind busy.

our allies are about ready to break, and let Dickbreath have the ferris wheel all to himself.

He should have said 'earth wind and fire' that would have been more Trumpian, and funnier.

two crazy narcissistic sob's with a nuclear military in their back pocket throwing threats at each other raises issues that'll make the hair on your neck stand up.

We're getting to the point where Trump's inanity, incompetence, and insanity are not just a good joke.

I'm choosing not to ponder this too much - what's the point with this administration - but I wonder if Trump's ridiculous, characteristically low-brow and undignified threat yesterday was in some way trying to communicate with the fat kid on his own terms.

Sure, why not poke at the unhinged psycho who has a nuke. What could go wrong?

I'm choosing not to ponder this too much - what's the point with this administration - but I wonder if Trump's ridiculous, characteristically low-brow and undignified threat yesterday was in some way trying to communicate with the fat kid on his own terms.

Sure, why not poke at the unhinged psycho who has a nuke. What could go wrong?

Compounding the problem, (and I hate to bring this up) is the real fact that Iran is watching how our country reacts to a nut job like Kimmy....

Forum List

Back