Iowa Caucus Thread

Good god, Iowa has had four years, and they know the entire nation is focused on the kickoff of the primaries, and they come up with an untested app and it fails. Who the hell is this stupid ?

Bernie bros are probably ready to torch the Iowa DNC ! :auiqs.jpg:

The establishment is screwing them again !!

Ted Cruz on Iowa chaos: Dems can't count votes and they want to run our health care?

“Dems, right now, they can’t stand in a gymnasium and count who stands under which sign and they’re the ones that want to be in charge of our healthcare and everything else in our life”

:lmao:

Ted Cruz on Iowa chaos: Dems can't count votes and they want to run our health care?

Seriously. All they have to do is count a handful of people sitting in bleachers. They need an App for this? Sounds like they picked the dumbest of the dumb and put them in charge.

Want to gut our healthcare system, our voting system, our economy, our modes of transportation, education of our children....

Please provide in great detail how the Democrats have ever done that and after you are done lecturing me just remember I usually vote third party...

Last night winners were Donald Trump and Michael Bloomberg and why Bloomberg?

Simple, he can show how dysfunctional the Democrats are even trying to elect their damn candidate...

Again, gun in the home is 43 times more likely to kill a family member than a bad guy.

We have met the enemy, and he is us.
I appreciate your concern for my safety but that stat is misleading

ask this family if guns in the home are a bad thing:

That’s why I use 9mm hollow points. They’re not leaving the house in this life.

That woman had a .38 Special which got the job done

but she did shoot the obama voter 5 times before he saw things her way

So I prefer a 12 gage shotgun if possible

A 12 gage shotgun with high velocity 00 buckshot can go through 21 panels of sheet rock. Low velocity 19 panels. Make sure you don't kill everybody in your house.

You are full of shit. Let's see a link showing buckshot going thru 21 panels of sheet rock. Flash

I am a Firearms Instructor. A few years ago I had a contract with the Sheriff's Department to teach tactical shotgun classes. We set up panels of sheet rock to show the Deputies what happens if they fired their shotgun in a home.

The panels did not touch. If they had touched there would have been different results.

We set up some pork ribs with sheet rock behind it. Both low and high velocity 00 buckshot tore the ribs up and went through several panel of sheet

We didn't video the class and post it on the Internet.
Democrats can't do anything right.

:rofl:

Look how they have fucked up these big cities and commie states like California.

I appreciate your concern for my safety but that stat is misleading

ask this family if guns in the home are a bad thing:

That’s why I use 9mm hollow points. They’re not leaving the house in this life.

That woman had a .38 Special which got the job done

but she did shoot the obama voter 5 times before he saw things her way

So I prefer a 12 gage shotgun if possible

A 12 gage shotgun with high velocity 00 buckshot can go through 21 panels of sheet rock. Low velocity 19 panels. Make sure you don't kill everybody in your house.

You are full of shit. Let's see a link showing buckshot going thru 21 panels of sheet rock. Flash

I am a Firearms Instructor. A few years ago I had a contract with the Sheriff's Department to teach tactical shotgun classes. We set up panels of sheet rock to show the Deputies what happens if they fired their shotgun in a home.

The panels did not touch. If they had touched there would have been different results.

We set up some pork ribs with sheet rock behind it. Both low and high velocity 00 buckshot tore the ribs up and went through several panel of sheet

We didn't video the class and post it on the Internet.
Democrats can't do anything right.

:rofl:

Look how they have fucked up these big cities and commie states like California.

No way a shotgun goes thru 19 sheets of sheet rock.

Seriously. All they have to do is count a handful of people sitting in bleachers. They need an App for this? Sounds like they picked the dumbest of the dumb and put them in charge.

They needed an APP to count the number of Biden supporters? REALLY?

This is an example of generations destroyed by the democratic education system, they reward everybody.. everybody gets an award!
Mofos can’t count!
I bet there’s black woman telling whites to gtfotw lol and they have them locked in a room, with BLM counting lol

I just knew the idiots were going to try and make the caucus like a special Olympics event.

LULZ!

iowa causus didn't kill itself copy.jpg

Democratic Iowa Ballot Managers Deciding Who Wins Delegates With Coin Tosses

OMG, this is hilarious.....the lefties are so clueless...….wow!!!!!

I would love to see Bernie lose a coin toss, because his supporters will lose their sh!t

So you would rather waste the time to do another runnoff with the candidates? What then, more coin tosses? It's over, it's done. Now it's time to hit the Convention Floor where it really counts with Warren and Mayor Pete tied.

Forum List

Back