Iowa Straw Poll IS OUT........

IF you do not believe The Government Should be involved in Heath Care, IF you Do Not Want The Government In The Doctor's Office, IF You Do Not Want The Government To Get Inbetween The Doctor and The Patient, and/or IF You Do Not Want The Government In The Operating Room, while wanting The Government To Ban Abortion then your nothing more than a hypocrite.

Nope. Are you opposed to the government banning the murder of a one year old?

See how that works? Outlawing murder has nothing to do with government intervention in health care.

Not a valid argrument. Abortion is a medical procedure, not an execution. The decision for the abortion is between the patient and the doctor and the government has no place in deciding medical care.

Tell me, bravo, do you support abortion at 38 weeks? It's the same woman, same vagina, same doctor/patient relationship, same womb, same life.

Let's see who the real hypocrite is.

I support the Right of a Woman to Choose for herself what medical care wants to receive and when. I do not want the Government should decide for her. Her body belongs to her, not to the Government.

A Woman has the Right to have Control over her own body. Period.
You did not answer the question.

Do you support a women being allowed to abort at 38 weeks?

But NOT in a Gay Way.

The Iowa Straw Poll Is No More

The Iowa Republican Party voted unanimously to put the nail in the coffin of the Iowa Republican Straw Poll.

At one time the pay-to-play Straw Poll was an important component of the Republican Clown Car race to the White House.

No more.

In 2011 Bat Crap Crazy Michele Bachmann won the Straw Poll and went on to 6th in the Iowa State Caucuses. The picture of Bachmann eating Corn Dog is now a collector's item for those thought that Bachmann, famous for her failed rebuttle to the State of The Union Speech (Those brave soldiders storming the beaches of Iwo Jama) with staring off into space while ignoring the camera in front of her.

With the current number Republican Bozo's filling the Winnabago, accomadating them might have been a problem.

But alas and a lack, no more pics Bachamann chowing on corn dog.....no more sound bites of Mitt Witt in Mom Jeans leaning on a hay bale.

The Iowa Straw poll goes the way of the Dodo, hopefully so will the Republican Party.
Cool another one of those tolerant inclusive libs we hear so much about.

As opposed to the Racist, Homophbic, Sexist Bigots of the Right?
At least you do admit you nether tolerant or inclusive,then lay what you are on the right??!! LOL you don't even know what you are bwhahahahah
Scratch a lib you will find an intolerant bigoted racist,that is why they spend so much time and energy blaming what they themselves are on others,rather third grade and childish,but that's what they are all the same.

No, I simply point out your own hypocracy. The RW hates Gays, loves to racism and thinks women cannot b3e trusted to have control over their own body.
For pro-lifers like myself, abortion is not about the woman's body. It is about the body being murdered. I know lefties like you would like to make it all about the vagina, and dance around in vagina costumes, but you need to lift your eyes several inches to the womb and have the guts to face the life you want to snuff out. Trying dancing around in dismembered fetus costumes at the next "pro-choice" shindig, and see where that gets you.

Well unless human biology has changed greatly, it is the woman who carries the fetus. The Woman decides what medical care she wants. Not government.

At least you do admit you nether tolerant or inclusive,then lay what you are on the right??!! LOL you don't even know what you are bwhahahahah
Scratch a lib you will find an intolerant bigoted racist,that is why they spend so much time and energy blaming what they themselves are on others,rather third grade and childish,but that's what they are all the same.

No, I simply point out your own hypocracy. The RW hates Gays, loves to racism and thinks women cannot b3e trusted to have control over their own body.
For pro-lifers like myself, abortion is not about the woman's body. It is about the body being murdered. I know lefties like you would like to make it all about the vagina, and dance around in vagina costumes, but you need to lift your eyes several inches to the womb and have the guts to face the life you want to snuff out. Trying dancing around in dismembered fetus costumes at the next "pro-choice" shindig, and see where that gets you.

Well unless human biology has changed greatly, it is the woman who carries the fetus. The Woman decides what medical care she wants. Not government.
Do you support a women being allowed to abort at 38 weeks?

Same woman, same vagina, same doctor/patient relationship, same womb, same life. Same "medical procedure".

And yet all those unborn children who died in Afghanistan and Iraq don't matter. They had not Right To Life.

Nice to a hypocrite in action

And yet all those unborn children who died in Afghanistan and Iraq don't matter. They had not Right To Life.

Look at you run away from the question! :badgrin:

Do you support a woman being allowed to abort at 38 weeks?

Same woman, same vagina, same doctor/patient relationship, same womb, same life. Same "medical procedure".

What's the matter, bravo? You stuck?

"Gee, I might have to talk about the human life involved!"

Look at you run away from the question! :badgrin:

Do you support a woman being allowed to abort at 38 weeks?

I have already stated that position, the decision rests with the mother. You on the other ran as fast as hypocritical feet could carry as regards the unborn in Afghanistan and Iraq.

You never answered that question at all.

You ran from the question.

Did unborn in Afghistan and Iraq have a right to life, you ran away.

I believe in and trust the Mother, the Woman to make a choice in her own best interest, you do not. You want force your own private beliefs on her.

Caring about what rednecks in podunk Iowa think, really is a bizarre outdated concept. I mean does anyone really care about what dumb rednecks in Alabama and Mississippi think? A bunch of loons who wear camo from head to toe and fuck their sisters? They should be the ones to decide? Really? No thanks, i'll pass. The Iowa Straw Poll is irrelevant. And it should be.
This is too rich. 80 percent of Iowa is twice as educated as you are. But don't let that get in the way of your intolerant and prejudicial rant.

Iowa is completely irrelevant. It is what it is.

Caring about what rednecks in podunk Iowa think, really is a bizarre outdated concept. I mean does anyone really care about what dumb rednecks in Alabama and Mississippi think? A bunch of loons who wear camo from head to toe and fuck their sisters? They should be the ones to decide? Really? No thanks, i'll pass. The Iowa Straw Poll is irrelevant. And it should be.
This is too rich. 80 percent of Iowa is twice as educated as you are. But don't let that get in the way of your intolerant and prejudicial rant.

Iowa is completely irrelevant. It is what it is.

And so are you. It is what it is.

Kissing up to backwards rednecks in Iowa seems pretty silly nowadays. Definitely an outdated process.

You are a fucking idiot. Are you aware of that?

Seriously come on, why would anyone care what backwards podunk Iowans think about anything? The Iowa straw poll is silly and meaningless. Has been for years.

Your words, not mine. Calling someone "backwards rednecks in Iowa" shows your lack of respect for the people that produce the majority of beef that this country consumes each year. Tell me - what bastion of greatness do YOU hail from?

"The Iowa Republican Party voted unanimously to put the nail in the coffin of the Iowa Republican Straw Poll."

A concession on the part of Iowa republicans that their current crop of candidates are weak and not viable.

All the Cons are saying the same thing. They are after all one trick ponies.

Abortion is any form of various SURGICAL METHODS for terminating pregnancy.

Surgical as in medical. A medical procedure.

IF YOU DO NOT WANT THE GOVENMENT INVOLVED IN HEALTH CARE, THEN YOU CANNOT BE AGAINST ABORTION BECAUSE VERY ACT FORCING A WOMAN TO TERM BY LEGAL MEANS IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU OPPOSE.

I have yet to see one post about the man who gets the woman pregnant, he walks away. The woman is the one you want to suffer.

Your about sexual control of women, pure and simple.

You use your so-called religion to hide your desire to control women.

Kissing up to backwards rednecks in Iowa seems pretty silly nowadays. Definitely an outdated process.

You are a fucking idiot. Are you aware of that?

Seriously come on, why would anyone care what backwards podunk Iowans think about anything? The Iowa straw poll is silly and meaningless. Has been for years.

Your words, not mine. Calling someone "backwards rednecks in Iowa" shows your lack of respect for the people that produce the majority of beef that this country consumes each year. Tell me - what bastion of greatness do YOU hail from?

Ha, were you being serious? I couldn't tell. Look, no one cares what hick Iowans think about anything. They really are irrelevant.

The taking of a human life is not "health care".

Abortion is a Medical Procedure. I

No, it's an act of murder. It's murder, no matter what you think it might be. It isn't an act of liberation or freedom. It is the act of taking a life. Get used to it.

Now, if it endangers the mother, that's another story entirely. You always preserve the vessel despite the contents. You want that vessel to be functional again.

Did unborn in Afghanistan and Iraq have a right to life, you ran away.

No, if you had any respect for life, you'd know that running away from wars like that puts more life in danger. Yes, we care about the lives of our boys and girls in uniform, but when you dedicate yourself to wars like that, you'd best be able to help save life too.

But NOT in a Gay Way.

The Iowa Straw Poll Is No More

The Iowa Republican Party voted unanimously to put the nail in the coffin of the Iowa Republican Straw Poll.

At one time the pay-to-play Straw Poll was an important component of the Republican Clown Car race to the White House.

No more.

In 2011 Bat Crap Crazy Michele Bachmann won the Straw Poll and went on to 6th in the Iowa State Caucuses. The picture of Bachmann eating Corn Dog is now a collector's item for those thought that Bachmann, famous for her failed rebuttle to the State of The Union Speech (Those brave soldiders storming the beaches of Iwo Jama) with staring off into space while ignoring the camera in front of her.

With the current number Republican Bozo's filling the Winnabago, accomadating them might have been a problem.

But alas and a lack, no more pics Bachamann chowing on corn dog.....no more sound bites of Mitt Witt in Mom Jeans leaning on a hay bale.

The Iowa Straw poll goes the way of the Dodo, hopefully so will the Republican Party.

Everyone is pro life, everyone wants to see the practice end.

The conflict concerns how to end the practice, where most on the right seek to violate the Constitution to do so, expanding the size and authority of government at the expense of individual liberty.

Indeed, many on the right have no real desire to end the practice, as abortion is an excellent wedge issue to energize the rightwing base.

It will never happen, of course, but those on the left and right should work together to find a way to end abortion that comports with the Constitution and its case law.

The problem is it's too just to easy to 'ban' abortion, say the problem is 'solved,' and walk away, when in fact the problem hasn't been solved, abortions will continue as before, the only difference you won't have to hear about it.

Forum List

Back