Iran has launched a drone attack towards Israeli territory, IDF says.

O’Danny is another anti-Israel liberal, I’ve been observing, and it’s about 9:1.
Think you got a bit of a track record already, sweetheart.

Unknown.jpeg

Leftist shitbags and commies are Hamas simps. Israel has a hell of a lot more support than the fake news puts out there. Jordan has entered the chat...
Yup….its part of the mind games the lib media play: they want people to think that everyone is against Israel, when in fact the majority supports them.

Iran launching an attack against Israel should not be buried in the Israel/Palestine forum. It should be in current events.
agree ,
The Kremlin will also be celebrating tonight. Such a perfect distraction from it's genocidal war in Ukraine at the time the US is already self-isolating from world affairs.

Your lack of an intelligent response explains your support for Biden. You and him have a lot in common.

I support Biden as much as you do

So, we are over there shooting down drones and missiles.

Is that good enough or do you desire for the US to do more?

Israeli response to Iran expected now.

A senior Israeli official pledges an "unprecedented response" to Iran’s attack and urging Israelis "not to go to bed due to what is coming Iran's way", Channel 12 reports.
Clash Report (@clashreport) April 13, 2024

Some Israeli Sources are reporting that Nevatim Airbase in the Negev Desert of Southern Israel has been Struck by at least 7 Medium-Range Ballistic Missiles launched by Iran. pic.twitter.com/OXAYS6I2sY
OSINTdefender (@sentdefender) April 13, 2024

Forum List

Back