Iran Hits Two Oil Tankers, What Will/Should Trump Do?

We know what obama would do -- Preemptive surrender. But what will Trump do?

We know he is opposed to Foreign Wars. Hates them.

Iran has called his bluff, will he respond in kind??

Of course, the only decent news about almost anything comes from the Foreign Press. The American Press stopped being in the news business decades ago --

Oil tankers hit in fresh 'torpedo attack' in Gulf of Oman amid Iran tensions - live updates

ss-composite-image-2019-6-13-12-55_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqqVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJwfSVWeZ_vEN7c6bHu2jJnT8.png

Their is no reason for US to defend western European oil interest
and this is fishy as all hell
A few weeks ago, Iran SAID they were going to close the Straits of Hormuz in response to America's re-imposed sanctions. What is fishy?

View attachment 265182
racist warmongering whore

its not our problem. we dont depend on middle eastern oil like the western low iq dumber than dirt diesel smog polluting eurotrash garbage
or the nips

let em shut it down

Iran’s foreign minister has labeled the reported attack on two “Japan-related” oil tankers in the Gulf of Oman as “suspicious,” occurring just as Japanese Prime Minister Abe came to Tehran for major talks. Expressing his misgivings on Twitter, Javad Zarif noted that the incidents on the two vessels on Thursday, one of which had been reportedly struck by a torpedo, had occurred as Abe sat down for “extensive and friendly” discussions with Iran’s supreme leader, Ayatollah Seyed Ali Khamenei.This may have actually been more of a warning to Japan than an attempt to bang the war drum.
Closing down the Straits would be considered an international act of war, since closing off the Straits would mean stopping 20% of oil to the world, 19 million barrels a day. I would say it would certainly be a UN issue if it comes to that.

Sanctions are also an act of war...

We know what obama would do -- Preemptive surrender. But what will Trump do?

We know he is opposed to Foreign Wars. Hates them.

Iran has called his bluff, will he respond in kind??

Of course, the only decent news about almost anything comes from the Foreign Press. The American Press stopped being in the news business decades ago --

Oil tankers hit in fresh 'torpedo attack' in Gulf of Oman amid Iran tensions - live updates

ss-composite-image-2019-6-13-12-55_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqqVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJwfSVWeZ_vEN7c6bHu2jJnT8.png

Their is no reason for US to defend western European oil interest
and this is fishy as all hell
A few weeks ago, Iran SAID they were going to close the Straits of Hormuz in response to America's re-imposed sanctions. What is fishy?

View attachment 265182
racist warmongering whore

its not our problem. we dont depend on middle eastern oil like the western low iq dumber than dirt diesel smog polluting eurotrash garbage
or the nips

let em shut it down

Iran’s foreign minister has labeled the reported attack on two “Japan-related” oil tankers in the Gulf of Oman as “suspicious,” occurring just as Japanese Prime Minister Abe came to Tehran for major talks. Expressing his misgivings on Twitter, Javad Zarif noted that the incidents on the two vessels on Thursday, one of which had been reportedly struck by a torpedo, had occurred as Abe sat down for “extensive and friendly” discussions with Iran’s supreme leader, Ayatollah Seyed Ali Khamenei.This may have actually been more of a warning to Japan than an attempt to bang the war drum.
Closing down the Straits would be considered an international act of war, since closing off the Straits would mean stopping 20% of oil to the world, 19 million barrels a day. I would say it would certainly be a UN issue if it comes to that.

Sanctions are also an act of war...

Well that's an interesting concept. A substitute for war, maybe, that kills less people and costs the sanctioner a lot less cash. Or like an economic siege, except if it's a real siege, no one would trade with them, and even in North Korea, that isn't working very well.

then the western euros need to mobilize and defend their oil shipments

You would think so but they've got the North Sea and Russian Oil.

Plus the fact, they're too busy getting fat and decadent while we protect them.

We should have let Germany have Continental Europe.

I shit you not.

What was Jimmy Carter supposed to do atrack Iran & hope Soviets didn't also invade?

He could have done the entire world a favor and committed suicide.

One of THE worst presidents in human history. A total and complete and utter PIECE OF SHIT.

I hope he dies extremely painfully. A long, slow death.

There is no proof at this time. No investigation...no eyewitness reports. No affirmative or denial from Iran. Yet...IRAN!

Iran seems to be denying it.

‘Suspicious doesn’t begin to describe what happened’: Iran’s FM on tanker ‘attacks’ in Gulf of Oman ‘Suspicious doesn’t begin to describe what happened’: Iran’s FM on tanker ‘attacks’ in Gulf of Oman

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

we will figure out who did it and they will pay the price, wait and watch.

Yeah! Donny grifter has to check his intelligence sources in Russia, Israel and North Korea first.

Nah, they wouldn’t have stopped there.

They wouldn't have had a choice. We would have cleaned their clocks so bad, it wouldn't even be funny had they fucked with us.

Besides, Hitler had no interest at all in the Western Hemisphere. None

Working with the democraps and rhinos iran will attack a few ships and get oil prices up. Then this can get blamed on President Trump so that everyone in the world will hate him more. Then that can be used to try to defeat him in 2020.

What was Jimmy Carter supposed to do atrack Iran & hope Soviets didn't also invade?

He could have done the entire world a favor and committed suicide.

One of THE worst presidents in human history. A total and complete and utter PIECE OF SHIT.

I hope he dies extremely painfully. A long, slow death.
Wow. I don't even wish that on Trump. What is WRONG with you? You need a vacation free of the internet and television for at least two weeks.

There is no proof at this time. No investigation...no eyewitness reports. No affirmative or denial from Iran. Yet...IRAN!

Iran said they rescued the sailors when we know thats not the case.
And really who else would do such a thing?
I'm not saying we have definitive proof but Iran is the most likely culprit.
Seriously though...
Why would Iran hit a Japanese cargo vessel, on the day the Japanese prime minister or President, was visiting Iran?

Makes no sense for them to do this....

Not that they could not have done such a horrible thing.. but it kinda smells fishy, to me....
Iran is full of fish.

then the western euros need to mobilize and defend their oil shipments

You would think so but they've got the North Sea and Russian Oil.

Plus the fact, they're too busy getting fat and decadent while we protect them.

We should have let Germany have Continental Europe.

I shit you not.

they import 38% out of the FSU region
and 25 % out of the middle east

Wow. I don't even wish that on Trump. What is WRONG with you? You need a vacation free of the internet and television for at least two weeks.

Carter was a treacherous, traitorous, total and complete scumbag.

Traitors occupy the 9th Circle of Hell. You should read more that Maxim once in a while

Traitors occupy the 9th Circle of Hell. You should read more that Maxim once in a while
AND if war breaks out they want the "deplorables " in the military to go fight and die for western euros and nip oil supplies

NO WAR FOR OIL !!!!!

That was a poem, yannow.

AND if war breaks out they want the "deplorables " in the military to go fight and die for western euros and nip oil supplies

NO WAR FOR OIL !!!!!

That's the saddest part of fighting for your Country. The cowards, the scum, the dimocrap filth benefit most of all.

But what choice do we have? Do we become what we hate more than any other thing -- dimocrap scum?

dimocrap scum will fight for nothing other than personal gain. They will ambush, they will back-stab, they will sneak-attack. But they will not stand on The Wall and fight.

Never have. Never will.

It has always been up to the best among us to uplift our Country. dimocraps are just human parasites, sucking the life-blood out of the Country.

So what else is new??

That was a poem, yannow.

Gosh, Golly, Shucks. Thanks for telling us all that.

NO WAR FOR OIL !!!!!

That's the saddest part of fighting for your Country. The cowards, the scum, the dimocrap filth benefit most of all.

But what choice do we have? Do we become what we hate more than any other thing -- dimocrap scum?

dimocrap scum will fight for nothing other than personal gain. They will ambush, they will back-stab, they will sneak-attack. But they will not stand on The Wall and fight.

Never have. Never will.

It has always been up to the best among us to uplift our Country. dimocraps are just human parasites, sucking the life-blood out of the Country.

So what else is new??

Like you have ever even seen a pair of combat boots

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back