Iran & Obama

Here's a hint for you. Iran isn't our friend, ok?
Yet we make deals with them and pay them like they are.....

A hint is indeed needed

'We' didn't pay them. it was their money and they were going to get it back anyway, we ensured we got something for it. First the Iran deal and then secondly we held back to get our people back.
Popular Children Fairy Tales Books

Maybe you'd prefer they just went on their merry way making a nuclear weapon.
Nah, Israel would turn the country into a parking lot.

You mad cause obama has reigned in Iran when so many have tried and failed .
Iran was flat on their back until Obama showed up with the dumbest treaty of the last 100 years and an infusion of cash. Now they are strutting around thumbing their nose at us. Obama is a complete foreign policy moron. Or this is part of his plan to expand the reign of Islam. Then he's a genius.

Flat on their back ? Yeah, cause obama beat them down until they compiled .

Oh, and six other major nations were part of the deal also .
Is this how Obama beat them down?

upload_2016-9-12_21-1-9.png

I guess you are another one who will never forgive Obama for cheating you out of the glorious patriotic war on Iran you have wanted for a long time. Practically anything is better than another big useless war added to the deficit.
The only one mentioning war is YOU.

Projecting is not the stealth attack you think it is
War was the only other alternative to just letting them have a Bomb, good thing we had a president with the courage to find another way. Sanctions did their job for once. They came to the table and made a deal we can all live with. No Bomb, no war, what the hell are you bitching about?
Obama's disastrous foreign policy. Try to keep up will you
A disastrous foriegn policy would be if Iran continued to develop a Bomb because our president issued stupid ultimatums twice a week like that Dumbass Bush did and we had to launch an attack on them. Face it, you are only mad because it was not some unobtainable total surrender on the part of Iran, waiting for that would have been like sitting around waiting on an Iranian bomb just so we could blow it up.

I guess you are another one who will never forgive Obama for cheating you out of the glorious patriotic war on Iran you have wanted for a long time. Practically anything is better than another big useless war added to the deficit.

War was the only other alternative to just letting them have a Bomb, good thing we had a president with the courage to find another way. Sanctions did their job for once. They came to the table and made a deal we can all live with. No Bomb, no war, what the hell are you bitching about?
A disastrous foriegn policy would be if Iran continued to develop a Bomb because our president issued stupid ultimatums twice a week like that Dumbass Bush did and we had to launch an attack on them. Face it, you are only mad because it was not some unobtainable total surrender on the part of Iran, waiting for that would have been like sitting around waiting on an Iranian bomb just so we could blow it up.
You mean like the red lines in Syria?

Shove it buddy

Shove it buddy

Typical, try to get a conservative to explain their rage in reasonable terms and they just can't do it.

Shove it buddy

Typical, try to get a conservative to explain their rage in reasonable terms and they just can't do it.
My op contains no rage & needs no explanation. If you're not smart enough to figure it out, that's not my problem.

Next?

Shove it buddy

My op contains no rage & needs no explanation. If you're not smart enough to figure it out, that's not my problem.

Next?
LOL "disasterous foriegn policy" implies a disaster occurred because of the Iran deal when it seems to have averted one and you still cannot explain yourself. It's what happens when you try to discuss geopolitics with someone who does not even know how to find the countries they dislike on a map.

Shove it buddy

Next?
LOL "disasterous foriegn policy" implies a disaster occurred because of the Iran deal when it seems to have averted one and you still cannot explain yourself. It's what happens when you try to discuss geopolitics with someone who does not even know how to find the countries they dislike on a map.
My op needs no explanation. It is self explanatory & succinct.
I think you and I are done here

Shove it buddy

Next?
My op needs no explanation. It is self explanatory & succinct.
I think you and I are done here
I guess we are since you demonstrated your ignorance of the very subject you brought up.

Anyone who thinks Obama was able to fulfill two terms as president while doing anything that didn't represent the interests of his corporate masters should be disqualified from voting. Iran is going to be confronted in the future, preventing them from acquiring the deterrent before that confrontation takes place was Obama's goal.

Forum List

Back