Iran Vows Revenge, Including Rape of Obama's Daugher

You are probably happy about this. Now you are as big a fan of Iran as you of Putin.

You're either a moron, or you cannot comprehend English - or both.
I am not a fan of Putin - he's simply got more balls than Obama. That's a fact.
As far as Iran threatening Obama's daughter - that's just fucking wrong. Had a similar threat been made to Jenn Bush, you'd be stroking yourself in celebration, you left-wing hater kook-fringe nut case.

I've heard little ducks fart on the water before. I didn't think it was a thunderstorm.

Muslims are well noted for outrageous threats and gasbag attacks. It's blathering, and what happens to the obama girls is none of my concern.

You are probably happy about this. Now you are as big a fan of Iran as you of Putin.

You're either a moron, or you cannot comprehend English - or both.
I am not a fan of Putin - he's simply got more balls than Obama. That's a fact.
As far as Iran threatening Obama's daughter - that's just fucking wrong. Had a similar threat been made to Jenn Bush, you'd be stroking yourself in celebration, you left-wing hater kook-fringe nut case.

Not at all true about Bush's daughter. You continually display your ignorance.

I thought the world was going to love us once this blathering idiot was elected...

Iran threatens brutal attacks on Americans, Obama family | The Daily Caller

I'm not the one that said the world will loves us if obama is elected, and no i'm not happy were the laughing stock of the world, because of him.

America is the laughing stock of the world because of the right wing. I live in Europe and speak from first hand experience.

America is the laughing stock of the world because of the right wing. I live in Europe and speak from first hand experience.

We should be the laughing stock of the world for largely buying into the myth that the left and right wings aren't both being flapped by the same goddamned bird.

Certainly obama is the laughing stock of the world. Since Americans voted for him, they are laughing stocks too.

Certainly obama is the laughing stock of the world. Since Americans voted for him, they are laughing stocks too.

That includes you also, you may not have voted for him but as Americans we all stand on the same ground when the shit hits the fan or would you prefer the love of your life Russia?

Yeah, the further actuation of the PNACers' agenda probably would have been averted by electing McCain or Romney. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back