Iranian film shows nuke war with Israel

I pray for the peace of Jerusalem. Is this the film about the 12th Imam and how he cannot reveal himself until there is worldwide jihad? That is the only film I recall concerning Iran. I cannot think of the name of it but the film was mentioned by Perry Stone I believe. Is it the same one?

Nope. Wrong video. I haven't seen that one before but I don't believe there will be a nuclear exchange with Iran and Israel. I believe when her borders are invaded she will respond nuclear to neighboring nations. I don't believe Iran is one of those nations. I think the stuxnet worm knocked out their capacity for nuclear attack. They will be working on that for years to come. Whoever sent it - sent something that is morphing into a nightmare for them. ( according to scientists )

The destruction of Israel is inevitable.

How it happens will be the interesting part. . :cool:

Thank you for showing us the deranged mind set of someone who converted to Islam and has become a fanatic. It's a good thing that you appear unable to leave your residence because so many of the converts who become fanatics resort to terrorism. At least by sitting in front of your computer, innocent people are safe from you.. I think Iran realizes that israel has nuclear subs so that if Iran starts in, they will be the ones wiped off the map. Naturally, since Sunni Man hates the Shia and wants them shoved into an enclave, he would be delighted if iran was destroyed with all those Shia whom he hates because they have some religious differences from the Sunnis like him. That is why we see Sunni Man's newly adopted brethren busy suicide and car bombing the Shia.

Thank you for showing us the deranged mind set of someone who converted to Islam and has become a fanatic. It's a good thing that you appear unable to leave your residence because so many of the converts who become fanatics resort to terrorism. At least by sitting in front of your computer, innocent people are safe from you.. I think Iran realizes that israel has nuclear subs so that if Iran starts in, they will be the ones wiped off the map. Naturally, since Sunni Man hates the Shia and wants them shoved into an enclave, he would be delighted if iran was destroyed with all those Shia whom he hates because they have some religious differences from the Sunnis like him. That is why we see Sunni Man's newly adopted brethren busy suicide and car bombing the Shia.
Don't be such a drama queen Silly-Sally.

There are several scenarios in which Israel will fall that doesn't include violence.

My favorite is the high birthrate of muslim arabs living in Israel. .. :eusa_angel:

There are several scenarios in which Israel will fall that doesn't include violence.

My favorite is the high birthrate of muslim arabs living in Israel. .. :eusa_angel:

Don't be such a fanatical crackpot when it comes to Islam, Mr. Cuckoo. If you would some research, you will find that the Jewish population is growing faster than the Muslims in Israel. Surely, you don't think all those Orthodox Jews stop at one or two babies. Now let's see, if all the Muslims showed religious tolerance toward others, you would see more ex Muslims coming out that they have dropped out of Islam to become Christians or Atheists. However, they are afraid to do so because they don't want to be harassed or even killed by their friends and relatives because of this. Wasn't it great that Sunni Man was able to convert to Islam and he wasn't threatened here in the U.S. for doing so?

Don't be such a fanatical crackpot when it comes to Islam, Mr. Cuckoo. If you would some research, you will find that the Jewish population is growing faster than the Muslims in Israel. Surely, you don't think all those Orthodox Jews stop at one or two babies.
Only about 5% of the juden in Israel are Orthodox Jews.

Try again Silly-Sally......... :lol: :lol:

Don't be such a fanatical crackpot when it comes to Islam, Mr. Cuckoo. If you would some research, you will find that the Jewish population is growing faster than the Muslims in Israel. Surely, you don't think all those Orthodox Jews stop at one or two babies.
Only about 5% of the juden in Israel are Orthodox Jews.

Try again Silly-Sally......... :lol: :lol:

Do your research, Mr. Cuckoo. By the way, Mr. Cuckoo, what happens if someone in your Mosque decides to drop out of Islam? Do the other members wish him luck in his new beliefs?

By the way, Mr. Sunni Man, what happens if someone in your Mosque decides to drop out of Islam? Do the other members wish him luck in his new beliefs?
Sorry, but I am not allowed to share that information with infidels. .. :cool:

That's OK. I think we have read enough to know that there are Muslims in the U.S. who feel that apostates should be killed. You really don't have to spell it out for us. If your mosques felt it was OK for people to have the freedom to change their religion, I would think that you would be happy to tell us so. After all, this is America where people should be allowed to change their religion at will.

Another group of Muslims who salivate over the destruction of Israel.

Iranian Film Shows Nuke War with Israel | Israel Video Network

Salivating over an animation dream is all they are likely to do. Iran wouldn't dare try anything and they know it. They will be dust before they even get a chance to fire a test.

Israel-Iran War Game Scenario Predicts Disaster Tikun-Olam Tikun Olam-????? ????

I don't actually take anything to heart that Richard Silverstein says. He is the type of Leftist Jew that you see featured on Mondoweiss. By the way, the one who started the group Tikum Olam is not even a Rabbi although he calls himself one. I remember reading once that he snorted coke, so maybe his brains got scrambled.

Arab Muslim breeding in the ME is definitely an issue. Kind of like rats :cool:

BTW, there are over 6 million Jews in Israel and about 1.5 million Arabs.
It will be a lllooonnnnggggggg time for Arabs to ever outnumber Jews, if they ever do, which is extremely doubtful :cool:

Salivating over an animation dream is all they are likely to do. Iran wouldn't dare try anything and they know it. They will be dust before they even get a chance to fire a test.

Israel-Iran War Game Scenario Predicts Disaster Tikun-Olam Tikun Olam-????? ????

I don't actually take anything to heart that Richard Silverstein says. He is the type of Leftist Jew that you see featured on Mondoweiss. By the way, the one who started the group Tikum Olam is not even a Rabbi although he calls himself one. I remember reading once that he snorted coke, so maybe his brains got scrambled.

The point was the Bar Ilan University’s Begin-Sadat Center Strategic Studies academic war game exercise. There was a link to it in Hebrew.

Forum List

Back