🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Iraq is imploding. Should we lend air support or wash our hands?

We arm Jihadists on the Syrian side and bomb 'em on the Iraqi side. Now thatz what I call supply and demand!

That we are even discussing this is amazing. Iraq, like it or not, is our ally and when allies call the US should respond within reason. No different then if NATO calls and asks us to bomb Serbia for them and we do. No different then when be bombed the crap out of Libya or Syria. They are our allies, we are obligated to help. Who is going to trust the US if we let down our allies?

The terrorists are now marching on Bagdad. The Iraq government is asking for help, should we oblige?
Seems strange to me that we would spend all the money & lives just to let it fall in a matter of weeks/months.

We broke it. Thank you President Bush.

Hey, we should send Dubya and Cheney over there to run the place.

6 years current leader has been in place 6 years,when will you people hold him accountable for his time also.

Whats really pathetic,is just a short time ago,Obama had ended the Iraq war ,had the bad guys on the ropes and all was well according to the propaganda machine,now its not,but its still Bush,you people are a sad excuse for humans.
Obama didn't invade the wrong country. That was Bush.

The terrorists are now marching on Bagdad. The Iraq government is asking for help, should we oblige?
Seems strange to me that we would spend all the money & lives just to let it fall in a matter of weeks/months.

'Terrorists'?

They are actually the Sunni population that has been in Iraq for 13 centuries. It's the Iranian-backed Shiite minority government which was installed by Bush who should be sent packing.

They may be calling themselves al Qaeda, but these aren't the people from bin Laden's group.

What were the elections all about?

Not to worry, stupid. Enough of the country knows the Shrubster caused this shit. Have fun in 2016.

:)

After AQ takes over Iraq they'll no Obama left them to twist in the wind.

This is not going to end well. The request for drone strikes go back to last November Iraqis as they fight to the death in Kabul will never forget. And if that son of a bitch Baghdadi takes Baghdad and all its riches only the good Lord knows how bad it's going to be.

It will end very well for obama and the democrats. The Islamic fanatics will have enormous power and be able to go wherever they want, do whatever they want. They are neither white nor Christian so in the democrats' minds they are the doing exactly what democrats would do if only they had the guts to stand up and do it.

Democrats hate whites and Christians so much, that the sacrifice of the middle east and Africa is worth it if muslims can get rid of the hated enemy.

They are neither white nor Christian so in the democrats' minds they are the doing exactly what democrats would do if only they had the guts to stand up and do it.

That's the problem. Republicans see everyone they are against as "terrorists". If they weren't such education tards, the Middle East wouldn't be in the mess it's in.

Iran is Shiite.

Iraq was controlled by a Sunni minority. True, al Qaeda is Sunni, but Bin Laden and Saddam were enemies because both wanted to be leaders of the Sunni.

When Bush invaded Iraq, he opened the doors for al Qaeda to enter Iraq. Worse, in his tarded ignorance and refusal of any help from experts in the Muslim Religion, he installed a mostly Shiite government which is why the Iraqi government is such close friends with Iran.

The Sunni, who had been in charge of Iraq for the last 13 centuries were disenfranchised by the US installed and backed Shiite government.

Now they are fighting back, taking back territory they believe is theirs with the help of al Qaeda, the organization that attacked the US when headed by Bin Laden, the guy Republicans let go and stopped looking for.

In their ignorance and shallow bully minds, Republicans couldn't have made a bigger disaster than if they had planned it out all in advance.

They turned over the apple cart.
Fucked over millions of people (not even counting what they let happen to Iraqi Christians)
Ignored al Qaeda
Let Bin Laden go
Created the worst possible government

Even helped the Iraqi's put this into their constitution:

Article 2:

First: Islam is the official religion of the State and it is a fundamental source of legislation:

A. No law that contradicts the established provisions of Islam may be established.

Full Text of Iraqi Constitution

In fact, the ONLY thing I can think of they did to help Iraq was to make sure it had a single payer health care system, something they won't allow here.

And you wonder why thinking people are angry at the GOP????

What an ignorant and uninformed LYING mother fucking post AGAIN rdean. Can you get your head out of Obama's asshole long enough to recognize that the Sunnis aren't regaining the country with the help of AQ.

THEY ARE A BRANCH OF FREAKING AQ you idiot. ISIS makes the rest of AQ look like boy scouts you moron.

And Obama owns this crew. He allowed Baghdadi their leader to be released in 2009.

And because he wanted Assad toppled so desperately he has allowed Bagdhadi and ISIS to form a 12,000 and growing terrorist army.

Obama has the blood of every Iraqi they slaughter as they behead their way to Bagdhad.

Last edited:
That we are even discussing this is amazing. Iraq, like it or not, is our ally and when allies call the US should respond within reason. No different then if NATO calls and asks us to bomb Serbia for them and we do. No different then when be bombed the crap out of Libya or Syria. They are our allies, we are obligated to help. Who is going to trust the US if we let down our allies?

Check out how the u.s. installed and propped up the shah of iran, as brutal a dictator as any in that region..

Check out what happened in iran to our embassy when he fled his country for the u.s.

After we got the hostages back, we couldn't give Saddam enough help killing iranians.Weapons, intel, satellite info...
Sure he was a brutal monster...but he was OUR monster and as long as he was killing iranians for us, he was cool.

Russia invades afghan...we support the mujahideen with weapons, material and satellite info...sure they're brutal and backwards but hey...they're killing russians..let's arm them.

Saddam invades kuwait...a place he had a legitimate claim to, actually.

Prior to WWI there was no iraq,iran,kuwait, etc..it was all Persia.
After the war the winners carved the area up with no regard to historical boundaries, loyalties or incompatible religious groups.

So we attack Saddam to "protect" kuwait..kuwait is not a democracy..kuwait is an emirate with civil rights violations and no womens suffrage...but we just HAD to further destabilize the area..

We invade iraq on trumped up BS WMD/AL Qaeda/regime change... We all know how well that went/is going.

The mujahideen we armed, the iranians we supported then abandoned, the afghanis we helped, the iraqis we double crossed....all hate our guts for our constant destabilizing and meddling.

Nobody in the ME trusts us. No wonder.

starting to?

Put up the proof that I am wrong about ISIS, Levant, Baghdadi or any thing I post on USMB.

If not shut the fuck up.

proof to you is tantamount to water on a duck, I'll gladly leave you to your own design

:lol:

You can't find any proof to negate the facts I have put up? T'is alright. You wouldn't be able to. I never lie. I don't have to. Truth is my street howitzer. And I always support my proofs with links.

'Terrorists'?

They are actually the Sunni population that has been in Iraq for 13 centuries. It's the Iranian-backed Shiite minority government which was installed by Bush who should be sent packing.

They may be calling themselves al Qaeda, but these aren't the people from bin Laden's group.

They are terrorists. Make no mistake about it. I've been watching the spin develop on different lib boards trying to do damage control and find a way to blame Bush for Obama's mega fuck up allowing ISIS and Baghdadi to form a terrorist army.

You can't. Here ya go. Chew on it. From your liberal rag....

“The true heir to Osama bin Laden may be ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi,” wrote The Washington Post’s David Ignatius. He is “more violent, more virulent, more anti-American,” a senior U.S. intelligence official told the columnist, while the cautious and uncharismatic Zawahiri “is not coping well.” In fact, Baghdadi is now recruiting fighters from other Zawahiri affiliates, including al-Qaeda’s Yemen branch and the Somalia-based al-Shabab.

:eusa_whistle:

Obama let this terrorist go in 2009.

“Whereas Baghdadi has done an amazing amount — he has captured cities, he has mobilized huge amounts of people, he is killing ruthlessly throughout Iraq and Syria…. If you were a guy who wanted action, you would go with Baghdadi.”

How ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi became the world?s most powerful jihadist leader - The Washington Post

All they are asking for is drone strikes. This is absolutely appalling that none in the West are helping Iraq defend itself from ISIS.
Why is it the West's responsibility? Let the Saudis launch air strikes. Or the Egyptians. Or the Turks. Or Jordon. Or Kuwait.

Although, they should launch air strikes against the Shiite minority government.

Nope fuck them. ..they wanted us out...we shouldnt have been there..This is what was said would happen when bush when in...

Hey Obama's administration released the son of a murdering bitch Baghdadi in 2009 and have allowed him to develop an army of 12,000 in Syria.

Obama owns this crew of freaking terrorists. He wanted Assad toppled so badly he turned a blind eye to AQ in Syria.

And now the Ghost and his band of blood letting monsters are beheading their way to Baghdad. All this blood is on Obama's hands.
I don't think you're stupid enough to believe your own bullshit.

I may be wrong!

'Terrorists'?

They are terrorists. Make no mistake about it. I've been watching the spin develop on different lib boards trying to do damage control and find a way to blame Bush for Obama's mega fuck up allowing ISIS and Baghdadi to form a terrorist army.

You can't. Here ya go. Chew on it. From your liberal rag....

“The true heir to Osama bin Laden may be ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi,” wrote The Washington Post’s David Ignatius. He is “more violent, more virulent, more anti-American,” a senior U.S. intelligence official told the columnist, while the cautious and uncharismatic Zawahiri “is not coping well.” In fact, Baghdadi is now recruiting fighters from other Zawahiri affiliates, including al-Qaeda’s Yemen branch and the Somalia-based al-Shabab.

:eusa_whistle:

Obama let this terrorist go in 2009.

“Whereas Baghdadi has done an amazing amount — he has captured cities, he has mobilized huge amounts of people, he is killing ruthlessly throughout Iraq and Syria…. If you were a guy who wanted action, you would go with Baghdadi.”

How ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi became the world?s most powerful jihadist leader - The Washington Post

Guy was never in captivity therefore he couldn't have been let go. Are you hitting the sauce?

Nope fuck them. ..they wanted us out...we shouldnt have been there..This is what was said would happen when bush when in...

Hey Obama's administration released the son of a murdering bitch Baghdadi in 2009 and have allowed him to develop an army of 12,000 in Syria.

Obama owns this crew of freaking terrorists. He wanted Assad toppled so badly he turned a blind eye to AQ in Syria.

And now the Ghost and his band of blood letting monsters are beheading their way to Baghdad. All this blood is on Obama's hands.
I don't think you're stupid enough to believe your own bullshit.

I may be wrong!

#1 Baghdadi was in American custody. Obama let him go in 2009. Well known brutal mega terrorist.

#2 ISIS/Levant control a nice chunk of Syria. AQ look like pussies compared to this spin off and has actually tried to distance themselves from ISIS/Levant.

#3 Because Obama has been desperate to have Assad ripped from power he has allowed Baghdadi to form a 12,000 plus strong terrorist army who are beheading their way to Baghdad.

Obama owns this.

We broke it. Thank you President Bush.

Hey, we should send Dubya and Cheney over there to run the place.

6 years current leader has been in place 6 years,when will you people hold him accountable for his time also.

Whats really pathetic,is just a short time ago,Obama had ended the Iraq war ,had the bad guys on the ropes and all was well according to the propaganda machine,now its not,but its still Bush,you people are a sad excuse for humans.

The blame goes to Iraq. If they had agreed to the Status of Forces agreement both Presidents offered them, the US would still be a presence in the country. Now it looks like their Civil War is entering a new phase.

I say for each plane load of bombs we drop on the Sunnis, the Shiites pay us with a cut rate crude oil contract.

Forum List

Back