🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Iraq is imploding. Should we lend air support or wash our hands?

The terrorists are now marching on Bagdad. The Iraq government is asking for help, should we oblige?
Seems strange to me that we would spend all the money & lives just to let it fall in a matter of weeks/months.

This happens when you seek to only end wars and not finish them.

And this is the lesson of Viet Nam we STILL haven't learned.
Bigger lesson that we haven't learned is to not start unneeded wars.

They are terrorists. Make no mistake about it. I've been watching the spin develop on different lib boards trying to do damage control and find a way to blame Bush for Obama's mega fuck up allowing ISIS and Baghdadi to form a terrorist army.

You can't. Here ya go. Chew on it. From your liberal rag....

“The true heir to Osama bin Laden may be ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi,” wrote The Washington Post’s David Ignatius. He is “more violent, more virulent, more anti-American,” a senior U.S. intelligence official told the columnist, while the cautious and uncharismatic Zawahiri “is not coping well.” In fact, Baghdadi is now recruiting fighters from other Zawahiri affiliates, including al-Qaeda’s Yemen branch and the Somalia-based al-Shabab.

:eusa_whistle:

Obama let this terrorist go in 2009.

“Whereas Baghdadi has done an amazing amount — he has captured cities, he has mobilized huge amounts of people, he is killing ruthlessly throughout Iraq and Syria…. If you were a guy who wanted action, you would go with Baghdadi.”

How ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi became the world?s most powerful jihadist leader - The Washington Post

Guy was never in captivity therefore he couldn't have been let go. Are you hitting the sauce?

One of the worst things about the US media these days is they lie, or cover up or just don't give the American public real news so that individuals can be armed with facts and not spin.

So I hate to burst your bubble Ravi....

ABU DUA: IMPRISONED BY THE US, THE MAN WHO HATES THE WEST MORE THAN OSAMA BIN LADEN

The shadowy leader of thousands of Islamist fighters in Syria and Iraq, many of them Westerners, appears to be surpassing Al-Qaeda chief Ayman al-Zawahri as the world’s most influential jihadist.

They call him The Ghost.

WHY DID THE US RELEASE BAGHDADI RELEASED FROM BOCCA CAMP?

Baghdadi has a $10million bounty on his head by the US that is only second to that of Al-Qaeda chief Ayman al-Zawahri at $25million.

He was taken as a prisoner of the Americans in Camp Bucca between 2005 and 2009 -

Wait a minute - they don't KNOW? :lol:

If Bush/Cheney had him for over 4 years and he's this culpable, why didn't they put him on trial?

The terrorists are now marching on Bagdad. The Iraq government is asking for help, should we oblige?
Seems strange to me that we would spend all the money & lives just to let it fall in a matter of weeks/months.

We will watch it fall President Obama has made it clear he won't get involved in a military way in the Middle East or anywhere else.
Another campaign promise kept!

^Made up BS.

Link to negate data put out there by both the Daily Mail and the Telegraph that he was held in Camp Bocco? Oh and the BBC?

Note: I'm picking up two different spellings of the American camp. Not a typo.

Some believe he was already a militant jihadist during the rule of Saddam Hussein. Others suggest he was radicalised during the four years he was held at Camp Bucca, a US facility in southern Iraq where many al-Qaeda commanders were detained.

_75458943_022551210-1.jpg

You might want to check out who America let go that just might take over Iraq up and coming.

Profile: Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi

BBC News - Profile: Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi

I bet your picking up a lot more than misspellings.
She's also spamming the board with the same article, over and over, like it's going to make it true.

They are terrorists. Make no mistake about it. I've been watching the spin develop on different lib boards trying to do damage control and find a way to blame Bush for Obama's mega fuck up allowing ISIS and Baghdadi to form a terrorist army.

You can't. Here ya go. Chew on it. From your liberal rag....

“The true heir to Osama bin Laden may be ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi,” wrote The Washington Post’s David Ignatius. He is “more violent, more virulent, more anti-American,” a senior U.S. intelligence official told the columnist, while the cautious and uncharismatic Zawahiri “is not coping well.” In fact, Baghdadi is now recruiting fighters from other Zawahiri affiliates, including al-Qaeda’s Yemen branch and the Somalia-based al-Shabab.

:eusa_whistle:

Obama let this terrorist go in 2009.

“Whereas Baghdadi has done an amazing amount — he has captured cities, he has mobilized huge amounts of people, he is killing ruthlessly throughout Iraq and Syria…. If you were a guy who wanted action, you would go with Baghdadi.”

How ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi became the world?s most powerful jihadist leader - The Washington Post

"Much of what is known of Baghdadi’s history is unconfirmed, while other information is disputed to such a degree that it’s nearly impossible to discern where fact meets Baghdadi’s rising myth."

That is from your link.

So care to expand upon the claim that Obama let this guy go?

He was let go in 2009. Just go thru and read my posts. I'm not giving you a fairy tale. I'm presenting the board with information that is out there from different solid sources.

Here we go again.

Baghdadi has a $10million bounty on his head by the US that is only second to that of Al-Qaeda chief Ayman al-Zawahri at $25million.

He was taken as a prisoner of the Americans in Camp Bucca between 2005 and 2009 - it was here that one of the only two photos know to be in existence was taken of him.

It is unknown if he came radicalised during his time at the camp where many al-Qaeda commanders were held or if he was already a radical who emerged after the 2003 US invasion.

A US intelligence report from 2005, states: 'Abu Duaa was connected to the intimidation, torture and murder of local civilians in Qaim', says a Pentagon document.

'He would kidnap individuals or entire families, accuse them, pronounce sentence and then publicly execute them.'

It is therefore unclear why he was released in 2009.

He may have been one of thousands of suspected insurgents granted amnesty as the US began its draw down in Iraq or he may be under several names.

'We either arrested or killed a man of that name about half a dozen times, he is like a wraith who keeps reappearing, and I am not sure where fact and fiction meet,' said Lieutenant-General Sir Graeme Lamb, a former British special forces commander who helped US efforts against al-Qaeda in Iraq told The Telegraph.

'There are those who want to promote the idea that this man is invincible, when it may actually be several people using the same nom de guerre.'

Tikrit falls to Islamist terrorists | Mail Online

I've already read them. Sounds like the Dread Pirate Roberts.

He may have been one of thousands of suspected insurgents granted amnesty as the US began its draw down in Iraq or he may be under several names.

'We either arrested or killed a man of that name about half a dozen times, he is like a wraith who keeps reappearing, and I am not sure where fact and fiction meet,' said Lieutenant-General Sir Graeme Lamb, a former British special forces commander who helped US efforts against al-Qaeda in Iraq told The Telegraph.

'There are those who want to promote the idea that this man is invincible, when it may actually be several people using the same nom de guerre.'

If Congress wants the President to use military force again in Iraq let them vote on a resolution supporting President Obama and giving him the resources necessary.
Obamashitforbrains won't go through congress as he thinks he doesn't have to.

This happens when you seek to only end wars and not finish them.

And this is the lesson of Viet Nam we STILL haven't learned.

Describe what that finished war would look like, and how we would get there.

How many more dead Americans did you want to expend? How much more money? How many more years?

There was no way we were going to stay in a country without a SOFA. We demand it and get it from every country we are in, in order to protect our troops. The Iraqi 'government' refused.

This country would never allow it. Would you put up with American soldiers being judged by Iraqis using Sharia Law? Obama won't. And Bush wouldn't.

So STFU.

"Much of what is known of Baghdadi’s history is unconfirmed, while other information is disputed to such a degree that it’s nearly impossible to discern where fact meets Baghdadi’s rising myth."

That is from your link.

So care to expand upon the claim that Obama let this guy go?

He was let go in 2009. Just go thru and read my posts. I'm not giving you a fairy tale. I'm presenting the board with information that is out there from different solid sources.

Here we go again.

He was taken as a prisoner of the Americans in Camp Bucca between 2005 and 2009 - it was here that one of the only two photos know to be in existence was taken of him.

It is unknown if he came radicalised during his time at the camp where many al-Qaeda commanders were held or if he was already a radical who emerged after the 2003 US invasion.

A US intelligence report from 2005, states: 'Abu Duaa was connected to the intimidation, torture and murder of local civilians in Qaim', says a Pentagon document.

'He would kidnap individuals or entire families, accuse them, pronounce sentence and then publicly execute them.'

It is therefore unclear why he was released in 2009.

Tikrit falls to Islamist terrorists | Mail Online

I've already read them. Sounds like the Dread Pirate Roberts.

Maybe it's time for tinydancer to produce a birth certificate! :lol:

If Congress wants the President to use military force again in Iraq let them vote on a resolution supporting President Obama and giving him the resources necessary.
Obamashitforbrains won't go through congress as he thinks he doesn't have to.

Well as a matter of fact he doesn't. But I think he should call a special session and call for Congress to vote on a resolution of support and pledge all the necessary support for the operation. That way both sides can put up or shut up.

Saddam, miss him yet?

I missed him the day we invaded. I wanted us to reconcile with him and put up a united front against Iran.

Honestly, what a waste of blood and treasure that war was, we got absolutely nothing out of this pointless quagmire(except a trillion in debt, thousands of americans dead, hundreds of thousands of Iraqis debt, and a demoralized fighting force that is spread far too thin) . We didn't even get oil out of the deal(we fought a war to give the Chinese cheap oil).

Ok, so far, so good.

And as if the situation couldn't get any worse, President Noble Peace Prize had the bright idea to give Al Qaeda weapons in Syria(because Assad was the new Hitler), and when these guys lost in Syria they have just decided to overthrow the puppet state we spent a decade establishing.

...and now you've gone full retard.

Obama didn't arm the Syrian rebels, like John McCain wanted him to.

Wow, I thought this was common knowledge that US was arming rebels(which are primarily Islamic Radicals like Al Nusrah and ISIS. I guess the average American is in fact more retarded than I thought. The fact that someone so incredibly misinformed can have the right to vote is a fucking tragedy. Seriously go sit in the corner with your cyber dunce cap.

CIA begins weapons delivery to Syrian rebels - The Washington Post

Syrian rebels seen firing U.S.-made weapons raises questions - TIME

US reportedly starts supplying Syrian rebels with anti-tank weapons ? RT USA

U.S., Britain suspend aid to north Syria after Islamists seize weapons store | Reuters

The Islamic State of Iraq and Greater Syria: Two Arab countries fall apart | The Economist

U.S. providing some lethal aid to Syrian rebels: opposition spokesman | Reuters

» Susan Rice Admits U.S. Giving Arms to Al-Qaeda in Syria Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Honestly, stick to talking about how evil the Tea Party is or how guns are bad. You are out of your depth on foreign policy issues

Last edited:
Saddam, miss him yet?

I missed him the day we invaded. I wanted us to reconcile with him and put up a united front against Iran.

Honestly, what a waste of blood and treasure that war was, we got absolutely nothing out of this pointless quagmire(except a trillion in debt, thousands of americans dead, hundreds of thousands of Iraqis debt, and a demoralized fighting force that is spread far too thin) . We didn't even get oil out of the deal(we fought a war to give the Chinese cheap oil).

Ok, so far, so good.

And as if the situation couldn't get any worse, President Noble Peace Prize had the bright idea to give Al Qaeda weapons in Syria(because Assad was the new Hitler), and when these guys lost in Syria they have just decided to overthrow the puppet state we spent a decade establishing.

...and now you've gone full retard.

Obama didn't arm the Syrian rebels, like John McCain wanted him to.

What about the Iraq Liberation Act?

Iraq Liberation Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Weren't you concerned about Saddam when Clinton signed this into law?

Last edited:
And blacks kill more negroes....

More Dead muslim neanderthals means this country is more secure to a fractal degree...sunnis, shia, goatherders.... Let that genocidal bloodbath never end

Forum List

Back