🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Iraq is imploding. Should we lend air support or wash our hands?

Godless, atheist, marxist & communist totalitarians killed more folk in the last century then religions ever have.

In an intellectually superior kinda way.... Heathens

Nope fuck them. ..they wanted us out...we shouldnt have been there..This is what was said would happen when bush when in...

I tend to agree with this point of view.
One of the main irritants that Islamists use to direct terror towards the US is our mere presence in the Middle East.
We should stay out. Let them settle their own problems.
The ideas of spreading democracy and nation building are obsolete.
Even when the US sends troops to liberate people from tyranny, the liberated turn against us.
Our troops would serve this nation better if they were deployed on our borders and sea ports.

How odd. Many of them feel the same way, about Christians and Jews.
Looks like a Holy War.
Yep. Just the Children of God slaughtering each other again. Business as usual for religion.

LOL, as though a couple thousand guys represents Islam, or all religions. Yea, it's all religions fault, not the America's fault for arming radicals in Syria and stoking the flames of instability in the region. You ought to spend your time learning about the world around you instead of performing fellatio on Richard Dawkins and the dead carcass of the fat degenerate drunk Chris Hitchens. You are part of the reason America is despised around the world. You aren't even aware of the actions of your own government and demonize the culture of the victims as though that is the problem.

Iraq and Syria were peaceful before the US got involved, and they would be far more stable if the US stayed out of their way.

Fucking faggot ass dumbshit atheist, you disgust me.

The terrorists are now marching on Bagdad. The Iraq government is asking for help, should we oblige?
Seems strange to me that we would spend all the money & lives just to let it fall in a matter of weeks/months.
We could also vote AGAINST every single Republican AND Democrat who's still in congress and voted in favor of the Joint Resolution to Authorize the Use of United States Armed Forces Against Iraq on 2 October 2002.

Walk away...

Fuck 'em...

To hell with the oil...

To hell with our pledge to assist...

To hell with our dashed and moronic hopes for nation-building...

They don't have it in 'em, to govern without brutal overcoming of one faction by another...

Let 'em sink back into the cesspool...

To hell with Iraq...

We have forgotten how to win a war, then walk away, and leave the place to shift for itself...

Time to re-learn that lesson...

Things will sort themselves out one way or another, without our help...

If the UN wants to go in there and fix it, that's fine...

We can contribute our share of logistical and financial support, but that's it...

Not one more bomb or cannon-shell or bullet...

Not one more American dollar...

Not one more drop of American blood...

We can always turn the place into a pile of rubble, if they ever make a move on us or our interests...

Vietnam taught us to identify and act-upon the Point-of-Diminishing-Returns, after which we were pouring good money (and blood) after bad, to no good purpose nor likely prospect for success...

Let us remember that lesson, now, and act upon that memory...

Iraq is a hopeless tangle, due in part to our own interference, and due in very large part to their own twisted culture and religious zeal...

Trying to plant democracy in such shit-holes is akin to the pearls-before-swine metaphor...

Ultimately, they just haven't got it in 'em; certainly, not to an extent where they're willing to effectively defend it themselves...

Further intense involvement will simply be throwing good money after bad...

Let's stop being stupid about this...

Fuck 'em...

Just walk away...

Last edited:
Looks like a Holy War.
Yep. Just the Children of God slaughtering each other again. Business as usual for religion.

LOL, as though a couple thousand guys represents Islam, or all religions. Yea, it's all religions fault, not the America's fault for arming radicals in Syria and stoking the flames of instability in the region. You ought to spend your time learning about the world around you instead of performing fellatio on Richard Dawkins and the dead carcass of the fat degenerate drunk Chris Hitchens. You are part of the reason America is despised around the world. You aren't even aware of the actions of your own government and demonize the culture of the victims as though that is the problem.

Iraq and Syria were peaceful before the US got involved, and they would be far more stable if the US stayed out of their way.

Paint my house is here just to antagonize other posters. Do not engage.
The more you post, the more stupid shit he spews back.
Treat him for what he is...A fucking flyspeck in the ocean.

Looks like a Holy War.

I agree that the US is making things worse, not better, abroad. But why all the hate for atheists? You rebuke Paint for painting all Muslims with the same broad brush, and follow it up by popping everyone who doesn't report themselves as religious on a census into the same devious cabal.

Nope fuck them. ..they wanted us out...we shouldnt have been there..This is what was said would happen when bush when in...

Hey Obama's administration released the son of a murdering bitch Baghdadi in 2009 and have allowed him to develop an army of 12,000 in Syria.

Obama owns this crew of freaking terrorists. He wanted Assad toppled so badly he turned a blind eye to AQ in Syria.

Hey you've posted this a hundred times already...
He owns nothing...shut up

Actually, he does. Period.

I agree that the US is making things worse, not better, abroad. But why all the hate for atheists? You rebuke Paint for painting all Muslims with the same broad brush, and follow it up by popping everyone who doesn't report themselves as religious on a census into the same devious cabal.

Where did I paint all atheists with the same broad brush? I did no such thing. Stay on topic, this isn't about your belief or lack there of in a deity. This is about the US intervention turning an entire region upside down.

Remember these words from two members of the current administration that helped encourage these terrorists and in doing so did
what this Harvard study showed:

Senator Kerry (now Secretary of State) (D) "American soldiers going into the homes of Iraqis in the
dead of night, terrorizing kids and children."
Senator Obama (Now President) said "troops are air-raiding villages and killing civilians,"

This Harvard study found here THE "EMBOLDENMENT EFFECT"

asked: "Are insurgents in Iraq emboldened by voices in the news media expressing dissent or calling for troop withdrawals from Iraq?

The short answer is YES!!! according to Radha Iyengar, a Robert Wood Johnson Scholar in health policy
research at Harvard and Jonathan Monten of the Belfer Center at the university's Kennedy School of Government.

STUDY ABSTRACT
Are insurgents affected by information on US casualty sensitivity? Using data on attacks and variation in access to international news across Iraqi provinces, we identify an “emboldenment” effect by comparing the rate of insurgent attacks in areas with higher and lower access to information about U.S news after public statements critical of the war. (wouldn't you conclude the next president accusing the US military of methodically and systematically air raiding villages killing civilians.. dissent???) We find in periods after a spike in war-critical statements, insurgent attacks increases by 5-10 percent.

So you tell me who helped this situation???

Ah the same out of context (lies) quotes that healthmyth continuously posts.

No lies and how is "we have lost the war" OUT OF CONTEXT. in other words you really have no argument.

Whenever a lib cannot control the narrative and their play book does not offer them a canned response, they resort to "out of context" or "you are a liar"...
So childish.

Link to negate data put out there by both the Daily Mail and the Telegraph that he was held in Camp Bocco? Oh and the BBC?

Note: I'm picking up two different spellings of the American camp. Not a typo.

Some believe he was already a militant jihadist during the rule of Saddam Hussein. Others suggest he was radicalised during the four years he was held at Camp Bucca, a US facility in southern Iraq where many al-Qaeda commanders were detained.

_75458943_022551210-1.jpg

You might want to check out who America let go that just might take over Iraq up and coming.

Profile: Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi

BBC News - Profile: Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi

I bet your picking up a lot more than misspellings.
She's also spamming the board with the same article, over and over, like it's going to make it true.

I've only been in three threads today. One post in a gun control thread and a couple of posts in Crusader Frank's thread. :eusa_angel: Your nose must be growing.

The terrorists are now marching on Bagdad. The Iraq government is asking for help, should we oblige?
Seems strange to me that we would spend all the money & lives just to let it fall in a matter of weeks/months.

And if we get involved again, then it'll just be a matter of time before we have to make the same choice again, and again and again...

If Congress wants the President to use military force again in Iraq let them vote on a resolution supporting President Obama and giving him the resources necessary.

What's that got to do with the subject matter of this thread?

Should we bomb or no.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqH21LEmfbQ&feature=kp]The Clash - Should I Stay Or Should I Go - YouTube[/ame]

Where did I paint all atheists with the same broad brush? I did no such thing. Stay on topic, this isn't about your belief or lack there of in a deity. This is about the US intervention turning an entire region upside down.

...instead of performing fellatio on Richard Dawkins and the dead carcass of the fat degenerate drunk Chris Hitchens

Fucking faggot ass dumbshit atheist, you disgust me

lol, you brought up atheists. No one else. And don't act innocent when you've put "atheist" as the insult that caps off a string of insults.

You want to talk about the Middle East, talk about the Middle East.

...instead of performing fellatio on Richard Dawkins and the dead carcass of the fat degenerate drunk Chris Hitchens

Fucking faggot ass dumbshit atheist, you disgust me

lol, you brought up atheists. No one else. And don't act innocent when you've put "atheist" as the insult that caps off a string of insults.

You want to talk about the Middle East, talk about the Middle East.

Sorry I hurt your feelings, you atheist faggot. I made myself clear, I wasn't talking about any atheists except the one I was responding to, now I am talking to you as well. Believe it or not, the world doesn't revolve around your feels.

Stop derailing the thread you liberal piece of shit.

I am not responding to your trolling anymore.

Last edited:

Thousands of Iraqi Army personnel captured, no big deal right?

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back