Iraq is imploding. Should we lend air support or wash our hands?

We should do nothing. We do not have capable leadership. obama leads like he's in a hamster ball. A bad leader is much worse than no leadership at all. The United States has a bad leader.

Oh, Obama was too busy being a strutting banty rooster over Crimea. Him and Kerry chest thumping over the Ukraine and looking like bloody fools drawing another stupid red line in the sand.

Meanwhile back at the Ranch, the Iraqi Ranch ISIS and Levant have been growing in leaps and bounds forming a terrorist army that makes Al Qaeda look like wimps.

Aye carumba! How did America elect this wanker not once but twice? He's so inept it's unfreaking real.

The reactionaries hated Bush so we got Obama.

The terrorists are now marching on Bagdad. The Iraq government is asking for help, should we oblige?
Seems strange to me that we would spend all the money & lives just to let it fall in a matter of weeks/months.

We broke it. Thank you President Bush.

Hey, we should send Dubya and Cheney over there to run the place.

6 years current leader has been in place 6 years,when will you people hold him accountable for his time also.

Whats really pathetic,is just a short time ago,Obama had ended the Iraq war ,had the bad guys on the ropes and all was well according to the propaganda machine,now its not,but its still Bush,you people are a sad excuse for humans.

Nope fuck them. ..they wanted us out...we shouldnt have been there..This is what was said would happen when bush when in...

Hey Obama's administration released the son of a murdering bitch Baghdadi in 2009 and have allowed him to develop an army of 12,000 in Syria.

Obama owns this crew of freaking terrorists. He wanted Assad toppled so badly he turned a blind eye to AQ in Syria.

And now the Ghost and his band of blood letting monsters are beheading their way to Baghdad. All this blood is on Obama's hands.

You're starting to sound dumber than Katzndogz.

Piss off. I'm telling the truth. How many links do you want so you can learn about this rock star jihadist?

Here from one of your left wing rags.

“The true heir to Osama bin Laden may be ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi,” wrote The Washington Post’s David Ignatius.

He is “more violent, more virulent, more anti-American,” a senior U.S. intelligence official told the columnist, while the cautious and uncharismatic Zawahiri “is not coping well.”

In fact, Baghdadi is now recruiting fighters from other Zawahiri affiliates, including al-Qaeda’s Yemen branch and the Somalia-based al-Shabab.

How ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi became the world?s most powerful jihadist leader - The Washington Post

And a nice little profile on the terrorist you let go in 2009. Again from your left wing rag.

“Whereas Baghdadi has done an amazing amount — he has captured cities, he has mobilized huge amounts of people, he is killing ruthlessly throughout Iraq and Syria…. If you were a guy who wanted action, you would go with Baghdadi.

I remember this little nugget from way back when:

If you go to the YouTube site, they have comments disabled. Can't imagine why, can you?

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Aye carumba! How did America elect this wanker not once but twice? He's so inept it's unfreaking real.

Look at it this way.
He isn't the problem, really.
Whatever obama wrecks, we could probably fix. He'll be gone eventually.

The problem is the kind of people who would vote for him twice. They aren't going anywhere.

You get the kind of government you deserve.

The terrorists are now marching on Bagdad. The Iraq government is asking for help, should we oblige?
Seems strange to me that we would spend all the money & lives just to let it fall in a matter of weeks/months.

So long as Obama gets the blame, I couldn't care less if Iraq implodes. A Democrat will not get elected for the next 40 years if that happens.

Not to worry, stupid. Enough of the country knows the Shrubster caused this shit. Have fun in 2016.

:)

Iraq was more stable when Hussein was in power.

We did nothing but make it worse for the people of that country.

And we wonder why they hat us.

I say just arm the crap out of the Kurds and let them handle it. They are the only ethnic group in the area that like us anyway.

That was and has always been the answer.

Nope fuck them. ..they wanted us out...we shouldnt have been there..This is what was said would happen when bush when in...

Hey Obama's administration released the son of a murdering bitch Baghdadi in 2009 and have allowed him to develop an army of 12,000 in Syria.

Obama owns this crew of freaking terrorists. He wanted Assad toppled so badly he turned a blind eye to AQ in Syria.

And now the Ghost and his band of blood letting monsters are beheading their way to Baghdad. All this blood is on Obama's hands.

starting to?

Hey you've posted this a hundred times already...
He owns nothing...shut up

No way am I going to shut up about a President who would allow AQ to build up an army of 12,000 on his freaking watch.

While he and Kerry and others wanted Assad removed from power so bad he could taste it, Baghdadi was amassing an army and a fortune to arm it.

While Obama and Kerry and others were lying thru their teeth that this was a "Syrian Spring" anyone with a lick of sense and a brain was finding out that there was no such person as a Syrian rebel.

All freaking lies from this White House aka Home of the Whopper.

They were paid mercenaries and terrorists trying to take out Assad. True mother trucking story.

And Obama has allowed ISIS and Levant to flourish and now they are beheading their way to Baghdad.

The blood of Iraqis is on his hands. He owns it. And now the bastard won't even give air support.

Air support! A couple of days ago a unit of Americans asked for air support, they got it, the helicopters bombed the Americans killing five. American air support isn't what it used to be. obama is on the side of al quaeda.

So long as Obama gets the blame, I couldn't care less if Iraq implodes. A Democrat will not get elected for the next 40 years if that happens.

Not to worry, stupid. Enough of the country knows the Shrubster caused this shit. Have fun in 2016.

After AQ takes over Iraq they'll know Obama left them to twist in the wind.

Last edited:

starting to?

Put up the proof that I am wrong about ISIS, Levant, Baghdadi or any thing I post on USMB.

If not shut the fuck up.

"shrubster" :doubt:

That's the problem. Republicans see everyone they are against as "terrorists". If they weren't such education tards, the Middle East wouldn't be in the mess it's in.

Iran is Shiite.

Iraq was controlled by a Sunni minority. True, al Qaeda is Sunni, but Bin Laden and Saddam were enemies because both wanted to be leaders of the Sunni.

When Bush invaded Iraq, he opened the doors for al Qaeda to enter Iraq. Worse, in his tarded ignorance and refusal of any help from experts in the Muslim Religion, he installed a mostly Shiite government which is why the Iraqi government is such close friends with Iran.

The Sunni, who had been in charge of Iraq for the last 13 centuries were disenfranchised by the US installed and backed Shiite government.

Now they are fighting back, taking back territory they believe is theirs with the help of al Qaeda, the organization that attacked the US when headed by Bin Laden, the guy Republicans let go and stopped looking for.

In their ignorance and shallow bully minds, Republicans couldn't have made a bigger disaster than if they had planned it out all in advance.

They turned over the apple cart.
Fucked over millions of people (not even counting what they let happen to Iraqi Christians)
Ignored al Qaeda
Let Bin Laden go
Created the worst possible government

Even helped the Iraqi's put this into their constitution:

Article 2:

First: Islam is the official religion of the State and it is a fundamental source of legislation:

A. No law that contradicts the established provisions of Islam may be established.

Full Text of Iraqi Constitution

In fact, the ONLY thing I can think of they did to help Iraq was to make sure it had a single payer health care system, something they won't allow here.

And you wonder why thinking people are angry at the GOP????

If Congress wants the President to use military force again in Iraq let them vote on a resolution supporting President Obama and giving him the resources necessary.

Yup.

They should stop sitting on their fucking hands waiting for Obama to do something, so they can condemn him for it.

Last edited:

After AQ takes over Iraq they'll no Obama left them to twist in the wind.

This is not going to end well. The request for drone strikes go back to last November Iraqis as they fight to the death in Kabul will never forget. And if that son of a bitch Baghdadi takes Baghdad and all its riches only the good Lord knows how bad it's going to be.

That's the problem. Republicans see everyone they are against as "terrorists". If they weren't such education tards, the Middle East wouldn't be in the mess it's in.

Iran is Shiite.

Iraq was controlled by a Sunni minority. True, al Qaeda is Sunni, but Bin Laden and Saddam were enemies because both wanted to be leaders of the Sunni.

When Bush invaded Iraq, he opened the doors for al Qaeda to enter Iraq. Worse, in his tarded ignorance and refusal of any help from experts in the Muslim Religion, he installed a mostly Shiite government which is why the Iraqi government is such close friends with Iran.

The Sunni, who had been in charge of Iraq for the last 13 centuries were disenfranchised by the US installed and backed Shiite government.

Now they are fighting back, taking back territory they believe is theirs with the help of al Qaeda, the organization that attacked the US when headed by Bin Laden, the guy Republicans let go and stopped looking for.

In their ignorance and shallow bully minds, Republicans couldn't have made a bigger disaster than if they had planned it out all in advance.

They turned over the apple cart.
Fucked over millions of people (not even counting what they let happen to Iraqi Christians)
Ignored al Qaeda
Let Bin Laden go
Created the worst possible government

Even helped the Iraqi's put this into their constitution:

Article 2:

First: Islam is the official religion of the State and it is a fundamental source of legislation:

A. No law that contradicts the established provisions of Islam may be established.

Full Text of Iraqi Constitution

In fact, the ONLY thing I can think of they did to help Iraq was to make sure it had a single payer health care system, something they won't allow here.

And you wonder why thinking people are angry at the GOP????

When you kill innocent men, women and children you are a terrorist no matter what the looney left says

'Terrorists'?

They are actually the Sunni population that has been in Iraq for 13 centuries. It's the Iranian-backed Shiite minority government which was installed by Bush who should be sent packing.

They may be calling themselves al Qaeda, but these aren't the people from bin Laden's group.

Forum List

Back