IRS apologizes for targeting conservative groups

Gee...Obama lies about Benghazi covered up by MSMS...IRS targets conservative groups...

Shouldn't we get a do-over for the 2012 election?

Just more abuse of power by this Administration.. like demoting the Whistleblower..

Nothing new here.. CHICAGOLAND POLITICS.. CORRUPT AND DIRTY-- A librul's middle name.
More like a CORRUPT & DIRTY GOP False Flag Politics operation. The head of the IRS who gave the orders was a BBUSH appointee.

From the OP's link:

IRS Commissioner Douglas Shulman told Congress in March 2012 that the IRS was not targeting groups based on their political views.

"There's absolutely no targeting. This is the kind of back and forth that happens to people" who apply for tax-exempt status, Shulman told a House Ways and Means subcommittee.

Shulman was appointed by President George W. Bush. His 6-year term ended in November
who does he work for now? Bush? no wait Obama. Funny yhr person who hired me i no longer work for. and guess what, i take orders from my new boss, not my old one

Just more abuse of power by this Administration.. like demoting the Whistleblower..

Nothing new here.. CHICAGOLAND POLITICS.. CORRUPT AND DIRTY-- A librul's middle name.
More like a CORRUPT & DIRTY GOP False Flag Politics operation. The head of the IRS who gave the orders was a BBUSH appointee.

From the OP's link:

IRS Commissioner Douglas Shulman told Congress in March 2012 that the IRS was not targeting groups based on their political views.

"There's absolutely no targeting. This is the kind of back and forth that happens to people" who apply for tax-exempt status, Shulman told a House Ways and Means subcommittee.

Shulman was appointed by President George W. Bush. His 6-year term ended in November
who does he work for now? Bush? no wait Obama. Funny yhr person who hired me i no longer work for. and guess what, i take orders from my new boss, not my old one
He serves until his appointment ends no matter who is president. Unless you have proof otherwise, the IRS was run according to his directives. This is a typical GOP False Flag Operation that they will try to blame on Obama.

He serves until his appointment ends no matter who is president. Unless you have proof otherwise, the IRS was run according to his directives. This is a typical GOP False Flag Operation that they will try to blame on Obama.

Someone get that man a tinfoil hat!

'Ole Ed has gone all crazy conspiracy theory on us again....

They admit it. Finally.Nice intimidation.

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Internal Revenue Service inappropriately flagged conservative political groups for additional reviews during the 2012 election to see if they were violating their tax-exempt status, a top IRS official said Friday.

Organizations were singled out because they included the words "tea party" or "patriot" in their applications for tax-exempt status, said Lois Lerner, who heads the IRS division that oversees tax-exempt groups.

In some cases, groups were asked for their list of donors, which violates IRS policy in most cases, she said.

"That was wrong. That was absolutely incorrect, it was insensitive and it was inappropriate. That's not how we go about selecting cases for further review," Lerner said at a conference sponsored by the American Bar Association.

"The IRS would like to apologize for that," she added.

from the link

Lerner said the practice was initiated by low-level workers in Cincinnati and was not motivated by political bias. After her talk, she told The AP that no high level IRS officials knew about the practice.

Not even liberals are dumb enough to buy that bullshit.

The groups that were single out should sue for discrimination and charge the irs with election fraud.

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Internal Revenue Service inappropriately flagged conservative political groups for additional reviews during the 2012 election to see if they were violating their tax-exempt status, a top IRS official said Friday.

Organizations were singled out because they included the words "tea party" or "patriot" in their applications for tax-exempt status, said Lois Lerner, who heads the IRS division that oversees tax-exempt groups.

In some cases, groups were asked for their list of donors, which violates IRS policy in most cases, she said.

"That was wrong. That was absolutely incorrect, it was insensitive and it was inappropriate. That's not how we go about selecting cases for further review," Lerner said at a conference sponsored by the American Bar Association.

from the link

Lerner said the practice was initiated by low-level workers in Cincinnati and was not motivated by political bias. After her talk, she told The AP that no high level IRS officials knew about the practice.

The groups that were single out should sue for discrimination and charge the irs with election fraud.
And the highest level IRS official was a BUSH appointee carrying out a typical GOP False Flag Operation.

Still, govt has too much power. Perhaps we should just tax em all (left and right) and let God sort it out.

Or.....

We could just enforce Constitutional government? :cuckoo:

But that would be far too "radical" for libtards....

try to pull your partisan head from your partisan azz for a moment, although I doubt you are capable. The IRS is in a no win position regardless of what party is being "gored."

no one can say with a straight face that the swiftboaters were not directly supporting W. However, their history was that that really had a hatred of Kerry. Rove used them, and they were happy to help. The IRS let them slide.

no one can say with a straight face that the gop congressional campaigns didn't use the tea party folks in 2010. They directly targeted Obamacare cuts to medicare. The IRS goes after the tea party.

It's tax exempt if its issue advocacy and non tax exempt if aimed at an individual candidate.

from the link

And the highest level IRS official was a BUSH appointee carrying out a typical GOP False Flag Operation.

He openly admitted it was done

Therefor when you say 'false flag' you're a lying hackfuck.

but how should today be different...

From the OP's link:

so if it is an irrelevant point, why did you go to the trouble of pointing out he was hire by bush? i mean if it doesn't matter and all? oh yea. also explain why they targeted tea party members?

He serves until his appointment ends no matter who is president.

Exactly stupid...

The FACT is, Obama has been his boss since 2009 and he has been taking orders from Obama since then. Period.
Please post a link to the exact order Obama gave or STFU.

dude, obama doesn't evem make the shit he promised to keep transparent transparent. do you really think he is going to publicize his covert actions?

Still, govt has too much power. Perhaps we should just tax em all (left and right) and let God sort it out.

Or.....

We could just enforce Constitutional government? :cuckoo:

But that would be far too "radical" for libtards....

try to pull your partisan head from your partisan azz for a moment, although I doubt you are capable. The IRS is in a no win position regardless of what party is being "gored."

no one can say with a straight face that the swiftboaters were not directly supporting W. However, their history was that that really had a hatred of Kerry. Rove used them, and they were happy to help. The IRS let them slide.

no one can say with a straight face that the gop congressional campaigns didn't use the tea party folks in 2010. They directly targeted Obamacare cuts to medicare. The IRS goes after the tea party.

It's tax exempt if its issue advocacy and non tax exempt if aimed at an individual candidate.

Yet another illustration that the complex tax code is a damn mess. A question like this should never arise as the tax status of a group should never be that difficult to figure out.

Obama and his administration have been the most corrupted, vindictive, do as they WISH and not follow our laws, shit on our constitution..

yet his followers would drink cyanide Kool-Aid for him

I haven't lived under a more ugly and hateful administration

Richard Nixon was impeached for making the IRS go after his political opponents.

(cue the liberals whiners who will point out Nixon wasn't impeached... since he got out of town just ahead of the posse)

But today, when Obama does the same thing, all the IRS has to do is say "Oops, I'm sorry", and that makes it all better.

nixon was impeached by the house, but not tried in the senate because he resigned after learning he would be convicted.

But the irs stuff wasn't in the charge

Watergate Articles Of Impeachment

Didn't even read the articles YOU linked to, now? Article 2 in particular?

You people are getting really desperate, aren't you? :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back