IRS finds yet another Lois Lerner email account

Al Gore got more votes. Al gore won the election. You stole the election and fucked up the country. why we will never have another republican president.

go back to school. at night maybe leftard, and learn what the Electoral College is about. ;)

Al Gore got more votes. Al gore won the election. You stole the election and fucked up the country. why we will never have another republican president.

go back to school. at night maybe leftard, and learn what the Electoral College is about. ;)

Guy, that was a bullshit way to win. The American people rejected Bush, he stole the eleciton.

Period.

And then he fucked up the country beyond recognition.

Guy, that was a bullshit way to win. The American people rejected Bush, he stole the eleciton.

Period.

And then he fucked up the country beyond recognition.

again; there is nothing "f*cked up" about it leftard.
what WAS fucked up is the Gore recount plan that wanted to count only Democrat-majority areas and nothing else, That is what was rejected by the SCOTUS

try again...........

Al Gore lost. As a matter of fact, the Idiot couldn't even win his home state.

But he did try to deny our military the right to vote, didn't he???? Apparently you are cool with that.

what WAS fucked up is the Gore recount plan that wanted to count only Democrat-majority areas and nothing else, That is what was rejected by the SCOTUS

try again...........

No, here's what SHOULD have happened. George W. Bush should have said, "The people have spoken, Al Gore won the national vote. I concede to the will of the people."

This is actually what Nixon did in 1960, and it was kind of classy.

Both sides tried to manipulate the Florida vote. the solution should have been a complete recount. Bush didn't want that to happen for some reason.

But he did try to deny our military the right to vote, didn't he???? Apparently you are cool with that.

You mean votes that would have never been counted if Florida wasn't close? Ones that were mailed in AFTER the election?

Yes, i'm cool with following established rules.

try again...........

No, here's what SHOULD have happened. George W. Bush should have said, "The people have spoken, Al Gore won the national vote. I concede to the will of the people."

Both sides tried to manipulate the Florida vote. the solution should have been a complete recount. Bush didn't want that to happen for some reason.

here's what REALLY should have happened Al Gore should have conceeded when it became clear he lost Florida.

Republicans didnt manipulate the Florida vote, they wanted their votes counted, but the "count every vote" people on the Left didnt want that

try again...........

florida_hanging_chad_recount.jpg
hanging_chad.jpg
Hanging-chad-copy.png

You mean votes that would have never been counted if Florida wasn't close? Ones that were mailed in AFTER the election?

you dont even believe the BULLSHIT you're saying leftard. the "ESTABLISHED RULES" CALLED FOR THROWING OUT ALL BALLOTS IN QUESTION. Yes loon the DEMOCRAT THAT INVENTED THAT "BUTTERFLY BALLOT" never envisioned HANGING CHADS, PREGNANT CHADS, dimpled chads...ETC, ALL of that was MADE UP BY DEMOCRATS

They weren't postmarked, because the military doesn't postmark overseas mail. Why do you think dead people should be able to vote, but our military shouldn't be allowed to?

Established rules said Bush won the electoral vote. He won. That's established rules. Established rules would be the entire state would recount, not just certain Democratic leaning precincts.
The military overseas doesn't have a postmark. Established rules says count all the votes.

Lying doesn't make you right Joey, it makes you a liar.

Established rules said Bush won the electoral vote. He won. That's established rules. Established rules would be the entire state would recount, not just certain Democratic leaning precincts.
The military overseas doesn't have a postmark. Established rules says count all the votes.

Lying doesn't make you right Joey, it makes you a liar.
Established rules also said dimpled chads didn't count.

you dont even believe the BULLSHIT you're saying leftard. the "ESTABLISHED RULES" CALLED FOR THROWING OUT ALL BALLOTS IN QUESTION. Yes loon the DEMOCRAT THAT INVENTED THAT "BUTTERFLY BALLOT" never envisioned HANGING CHADS, PREGNANT CHADS, dimpled chads...ETC, ALL of that was MADE UP BY DEMOCRATS

Wait...so it's your contention that Democrats established Florida's voting laws that say that ballots postmarked after Election Day are not counted (which is the rule in like all 50 states)? You, naturally, can provide evidence of that, right?

Wait...so it's your contention that Democrats established Florida's voting laws that say that ballots postmarked after Election Day are not counted (which is the rule in like all 50 states)? You, naturally, can provide evidence of that, right?
Can you establish that they were postmarked after election day, since the military doesn't postmark overseas mail?

Can you establish that they were postmarked after election day, since the military doesn't postmark overseas mail?

It has been established that ballots postmarked after election day were counted when they would have normally been rejected. It has also been well established that they accepted ballots without a witnessing signature. I would argue that it is a ridiculous requirement, but it was still Florida's requirement. These are well established facts. I'm asking the trollboy to support his claim that these laws were all made up by Democrats...especially since every state I know of doesn't accept ballots postmarked after Election Day.

It has been established that ballots postmarked after election day were counted when they would have normally been rejected. It has also been well established that they accepted ballots without a witnessing signature. I would argue that it is a ridiculous requirement, but it was still Florida's requirement. These are well established facts. I'm asking the trollboy to support his claim that these laws were all made up by Democrats...especially since every state I know of doesn't accept ballots postmarked after Election Day.

From your link...

State law says that ballots from other countries must be postmarked. But Ms. Harris issued a statement earlier this week saying that they did not have to be postmarked by Election Day, as long as they were signed and dated by Election Day. In other words, a ballot that was filled out on Election Day but mailed the next day would still be valid.

They were just waiting for the military to process them.

i dont know who Seab*tch is referring to but the Butterfly Ballot was invented by a Democrat and there never were any provisions for "hanging chads, dimpled chads, pregnant chads..etc"

Forum List

Back