🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is $10 for a state ID so you can vote an undue burder?

How do propose the issuing agencies absorb that cost?
That's another way to say "taxpayer subsidy".
Thats typically how you pay for things you want that are not necessary.
How is it unnecessary for the state to verify the identity person seeking public assistance, public services, buying a gun or casting a ballot?
Who said all of those things were unnecessary? Who said an ID was the only way to verify identity?

How is it unnecessary for the state to verify the identity person seeking public assistance, public services, buying a gun or casting a ballot?
Who said all of those things were unnecessary? Who said an ID was the only way to verify identity?
You said:
Thats' typically how you pay for things you want that are not necessary.
So...?

You said:
So...?
So its not necessary to have an ID to prove your identity.

You said:
So...?
Absent a state-issued ID, how do you do that?
Should I be bale to buy a gun by presenting a water bill and a note from my mother?

You said:
So...?
Should I be bale to buy a gun by presenting a water bill and a note from my mother?
A water bill and a note from your mother. No you shouldn't be able to buy a gun using the same things.

You said:
So...?
A water bill and a note from your mother. No you shouldn't be able to buy a gun using the same things.
Why not?
Should you be able to vote with those things?
Absent a state-issued ID. how do you prove your identity?

You said:
So...?
Why not?
Because guns kill people.
Yes you should be able to vote with those things.
Birth certificates and SSN's How do you get a state issued ID if you dont have one?

You said:
So...?
Why not?
Because guns kill people.
Your right to own a gun is every as strong as your right to vote; as such the state cannot soundly apply differing standards without violating the right that suffers from the greater restriction.

Forum List

Back