Is a candidate's age matter?

It mattered to the far left when McCain faced their current messiah Obama!

Maybe for some it was an issue.....but don't blanket the 'left" with that nonsense since age was not a factor in Reagan first term win.

The concern about McCain was because he was a cancer survivor. There was some controversy over whether the four melanomas he had removed were stage II or stage III. The former would put his survival at 10 years at 60%; the latter at 36%. And another surgical intervention, plus the possibility of a course of radiation/chemo and their side effects would mean he might need to step down as President.

I wonder whether those yawping about whichever candidate they hate this week are aware that post-nomination the leading candidates will be subjected to rigorous medical examination and full disclosure?

I also wonder why a candidate's spouse's health is relevant, except to those seeking a change of pace from rumor-mongering about the candidate?

The concern about McCain was because he was a cancer survivor. There was some controversy over whether the four melanomas he had removed were stage II or stage III. The former would put his survival at 10 years at 60%; the latter at 36%. And another surgical intervention, plus the possibility of a course of radiation/chemo and their side effects would mean he might need to step down as President.

I wonder whether those yawping about whichever candidate they hate this week are aware that post-nomination the leading candidates will be subjected to rigorous medical examination and full disclosure?

I also wonder why a candidate's spouse's health is relevant, except to those seeking a change of pace from rumor-mongering about the candidate?

See how the far left will rewrite history!

You have evidence McCain did not have melanoma? You'd better tell the media!

Make sure your response to this post contains the word "drone."

There is much bantering on this forum about Hillary being old, Sanders being really old, and seldom any "worries" about Trump's age. For the record:

Sanders will be 74

Trump will be 70 this June

Clinton will be 69 this October...right before the election.

I think it is perfectly valid for a voter to consider a candidates age as one of the factors in reaching their decision.

Notice how the far left drones will deflect when the truth is pointed out!

There is much bantering on this forum about Hillary being old, Sanders being really old, and seldom any "worries" about Trump's age. For the record:

Sanders will be 74

Trump will be 70 this June

Clinton will be 69 this October...right before the election.

Hitting the boxed wine a bit early aren't you, did you bother to read your thread title?

Also I don't plan to vote for any of the above, age is only one reason why.

No one doubts that you love the word "drones." Now, post something true about McCain.

No one doubts that you love the word "drones." Now, post something true about McCain.

See the far left drones deflect when they are shown their religious dogma does not fit in reality!

Reagan was 69 when he was elected I remember the left making a hell of a big deal about his age back then. As for the current crop some people age better than others It seems like Hillary is the one who has had the most health issues out of the three listed in the OP.

See the far left drones deflect when they are shown their religious dogma does not fit in reality!

Post it again.

Post it again.

Once again a perfect example of a far left drone when shown they are not connected to reality!

Remember the far left followed their command and voted for Obama!

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/column-obamas-attack-on-mccains-age-immature/

Reagan was 69 when he was elected I remember the left making a hell of a big deal about his age back then. As for the current crop some people age better than others It seems like Hillary is the one who has had the most health issues out of the three listed in the OP.

Reagan was running 36 years ago. He was also an ex-smoker.

Is there an actual medical follow-up to the incident that caused Hillary's concussion, or are people just relying on tabloid rumor?

A concussion is not a "health issue" any more than a broken arm is.

Post it again.

Once again a perfect example of a far left drone when shown they are not connected to reality!

Obama posts here? What's his username?

Post it again.

See once the far left drones are shown reality, they will reject it every time!

Post it again.

Column: Obama's Attack On McCain's Age Immature

Instead of answering, post this a third time.

Post it again.

Instead of answering, post this a third time.

Once again the far left drones are running their distraction mode as they are shown reality!

Forum List

Back