Is a candidate's age matter?

Post it again.

Once again a perfect example of a far left drone when shown they are not connected to reality!

Remember the far left followed their command and voted for Obama!

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/column-obamas-attack-on-mccains-age-immature/

Obama posts here? What's his username?

See once the far left drones are shown reality, they will reject it every time!

Column: Obama's Attack On McCain's Age Immature

Instead of answering, post this a third time.

Once again the far left drones are running their distraction mode as they are shown reality!

Once again a perfect example of a far left drone when shown they are not connected to reality!

Post it again.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/column-obamas-attack-on-mccains-age-immature/

Once again the far left drones are running their distraction mode as they are shown reality!

Post it again.

No

If the person has a healthy mind a wise spirit....Picasso was 90 when he created amazing work!

(leave out sick Clinton...she was born evil....she is a witch .....)

Post it again.

Post it again.

Post it again.

Post it again.

Sure I will keep posting reality just to watch you far left drones deny it!

The concern about McCain was because he was a cancer survivor. There was some controversy over whether the four melanomas he had removed were stage II or stage III. The former would put his survival at 10 years at 60%; the latter at 36%. And another surgical intervention, plus the possibility of a course of radiation/chemo and their side effects would mean he might need to step down as President.

I wonder whether those yawping about whichever candidate they hate this week are aware that post-nomination the leading candidates will be subjected to rigorous medical examination and full disclosure?

I also wonder why a candidate's spouse's health is relevant, except to those seeking a change of pace from rumor-mongering about the candidate?

Not gonna happen. HIPAA!

Post it again.

Post it again.

Post it again.

Reagan was 69 when he was elected I remember the left making a hell of a big deal about his age back then. As for the current crop some people age better than others It seems like Hillary is the one who has had the most health issues out of the three listed in the OP.

Reagan was running 36 years ago. He was also an ex-smoker.

Is there an actual medical follow-up to the incident that caused Hillary's concussion, or are people just relying on tabloid rumor?

A concussion is not a "health issue" any more than a broken arm is.

Tell that to the players in the NFL!

The concern about McCain was because he was a cancer survivor. There was some controversy over whether the four melanomas he had removed were stage II or stage III. The former would put his survival at 10 years at 60%; the latter at 36%. And another surgical intervention, plus the possibility of a course of radiation/chemo and their side effects would mean he might need to step down as President.

I wonder whether those yawping about whichever candidate they hate this week are aware that post-nomination the leading candidates will be subjected to rigorous medical examination and full disclosure?

I also wonder why a candidate's spouse's health is relevant, except to those seeking a change of pace from rumor-mongering about the candidate?

Not gonna happen. HIPAA!

IIRC, Presidential candidates have made their medical records public since HIPAA was passed in '96. Would you vote for a candidate who refused?

Post it again.

Post it again.

Post it again.

Sure I will continue to post reality that the far left drones will deny!

Reagan was 69 when he was elected I remember the left making a hell of a big deal about his age back then. As for the current crop some people age better than others It seems like Hillary is the one who has had the most health issues out of the three listed in the OP.

Is there an actual medical follow-up to the incident that caused Hillary's concussion, or are people just relying on tabloid rumor?

Repeated concussions vs. one instance. Very different.

Post it again.

Post it again.

Post it again.

Sure as I will continue to post reality!

Post it again.

Not gonna happen. HIPAA!

IIRC, Presidential candidates have made their medical records public since HIPAA was passed in '96. Would you vote for a candidate who refused?

Show where Obama made his available to the public in 2008?

Come far left drone!

Post it again.

Post it again.

Post it again.

How long ago Reagan ran is not the issue the issue as it so often is and is again is the partisan B.S. age matters if it's someone on the otherside of aisle. If Reagan is to far back what about John McCain? Yes I know of his injuries as a result of being a POW however his medical exams never reaveled any serious health issues yet his age and health was brought up in 2008.

Repeated concussions vs. one instance. Very different.

Once again the far left drone gets shown reality, then they do all they can to deny it!

Post it again.

Post it again.

Post it again.

Post it again.

Post it again.

Post it again.

Post it again.

How long ago Reagan ran is not the issue the issue as it so often is and is again is the partisan B.S. age matters if it's someone on the otherside of aisle. If Reagan is to far back what about John McCain? Yes I know of his injuries as a result of being a POW however his medical exams never reaveled any serious health issues yet his age and health was brought up in 2008.

See Post #22.

Forum List

Back