Is a second american revolution now inevitable?

16617_10151205510904296_1916430268_n_zpsbf2635f1.jpg

Why would you want to overthrow the rich? Who the fuck do you think is running the big oppressive Marxist government? Rich people are getting richer. Do you really think that they're going to let you fuck that up for them?

No, this won't be a civil war in any sense. It will be about 50k white trash gun monkeys nationwide taking pot shots at cops in pizza parlors because stupid inbred survivalist jagoffs lack balls and brains. If you want to change the system, fight the rich. Who are the rich? Forbes keeps a list. If you can't find the list, just take your guns to Wall Street. That's their headquarters.

How well will your revolution succeed if you don't even know who your enemy is? How well did that battle plan work out in the Middle East? Again, stupid lazy Americans won't give up 1400 channels of nothing to watch in order to fight a revolution against the system that gives them 1400 channels of nothing to watch.

No. A revolution is nowhere near. I think that those talking about revolution truly dont understand what is asked of one in a real war scenario. You have to kill. You have to watch friends and family be slaughtered. Women and children killed in horrific ways. Ugly shit. The nation is not even close to that kind of required sacrifice.

When you are no longer allows to vote or speak, when our families are starving in the streets, that is when revolution becomes a reality.

A few years ago I would have totally agreed with you. Several things to point out here... most revolutions in the past evolve very rapidly. The American Revolution went from "unspeakable" to a reality in about 12 years, for example. Others have been even faster.
Quite right. They may evolve quickly but that has nothing to do with the fact that we are not nearly there yet.

And?

You STILL have the right to vote. You want to know what the single largest attack on voter rights is? It is NOT illegals, not even close. It is turnout. The reason that people are not getting what they want has a lot to do with the fact that most don't even bother to vote at all.

BTW, that is one of the things you are going to see way before insurrection is used - near 100 percent of voters actually turning out. If people are not willing to get their asses off the couch, they are not going to be willing to fight and risk their lives.

That is irrelevant and incorrect. You STILL have the right of speech. There is still plenty of speech out there. When Hanity is allowed to p[operate openly during a liberal government then speech is clearly still a right.

Further, you mention Palin as though the liberal attacks have 'ruined' her. Nothing could be further from the truth. She does better now then she ever has. She is a rock star now making a TON of cash. She is in a FAR better position then when she was a governor.

Yes, that is possible but it is not as close as you posit. There is a ways to go before the producers are completely removed from the picture. A LONG way to go.
Up until a few years ago, I believed that our nation would turn itself around, it always has in the past. However, I see a new generation of leftists who have no inclination to compromise or work together. They believe in authoritarian, totalitarian, left-wing radical government, and NOTHING is going to stop them from having that. You can't reason with them, you can't talk to them. Anyone who dares to challenge them is turned into a racist, homophobe, bigot, extremist, and run out of town on a rail.
I actually agree with that. It takes a LOT, however, to bring down the most productive nation in the history of the world.
Is an armed revolution coming? You better believe it! And it may be happening sooner than you think. We are at the tipping point now. A point of no return. If the political climate doesn't change dramatically in the next election cycle or two, I fear a very real and violent revolution is inevitable. As I said, I did not believe this just a few years ago.

I simply don't see something of this magnitude coming this soon. The American people could not even stomach the Iraq war - a war that we suffered virtually nothing for. The dead in Iraq would not even show up as one of the top 10 killers in this nation. A civil war would kill more than the next 10 or 20 COMBINED. Americans are just to damn comfortable to risk and experience so much.

Click on this link and then come back and tell us all about how no one suffered for the STUPID Iraqi war.

GRAPHIC IMAGES. IF YOU WANT TO KEEP YOUR HEAD BURIED IN THE SAND, DO NOT CLICK HERE.

http://www.awitness.org/journal/real_iraq_war.html]The REAL Iraq War[/COLOR]

A few years ago I would have totally agreed with you. Several things to point out here... most revolutions in the past evolve very rapidly. The American Revolution went from "unspeakable" to a reality in about 12 years, for example. Others have been even faster.
Quite right. They may evolve quickly but that has nothing to do with the fact that we are not nearly there yet.

And?

You STILL have the right to vote. You want to know what the single largest attack on voter rights is? It is NOT illegals, not even close. It is turnout. The reason that people are not getting what they want has a lot to do with the fact that most don't even bother to vote at all.

BTW, that is one of the things you are going to see way before insurrection is used - near 100 percent of voters actually turning out. If people are not willing to get their asses off the couch, they are not going to be willing to fight and risk their lives.

That is irrelevant and incorrect. You STILL have the right of speech. There is still plenty of speech out there. When Hanity is allowed to p[operate openly during a liberal government then speech is clearly still a right.

Further, you mention Palin as though the liberal attacks have 'ruined' her. Nothing could be further from the truth. She does better now then she ever has. She is a rock star now making a TON of cash. She is in a FAR better position then when she was a governor.

Yes, that is possible but it is not as close as you posit. There is a ways to go before the producers are completely removed from the picture. A LONG way to go.

I actually agree with that. It takes a LOT, however, to bring down the most productive nation in the history of the world.
Is an armed revolution coming? You better believe it! And it may be happening sooner than you think. We are at the tipping point now. A point of no return. If the political climate doesn't change dramatically in the next election cycle or two, I fear a very real and violent revolution is inevitable. As I said, I did not believe this just a few years ago.

I simply don't see something of this magnitude coming this soon. The American people could not even stomach the Iraq war - a war that we suffered virtually nothing for. The dead in Iraq would not even show up as one of the top 10 killers in this nation. A civil war would kill more than the next 10 or 20 COMBINED. Americans are just to damn comfortable to risk and experience so much.

Click on this link and then come back and tell us all about how no one suffered for the STUPID Iraqi war.

GRAPHIC IMAGES. IF YOU WANT TO KEEP YOUR HEAD BURIED IN THE SAND, DO NOT CLICK HERE.

http://www.awitness.org/journal/real_iraq_war.html]The REAL Iraq War[/COLOR]
I didn't say that no one suffered. You are completely unable to read basic English. I said that WE DID NOT SUFFER and that is a FACT.

What sacrifices did this nation undergo for Iraq? What did the average person notice changing in their daily lives as a result of the war? What did we have to give up? The answer, for the VAST majority of Americans is nothing. Not one thing. In World War 2 we greatly suffered for our war efforts. The nation as a whole got behind and contributed to the war. In Iraq, the best Bush could do is tell us not to stop going to the mall! What the fuck is that.

Well, in a civil war, we all suffer in extremes. There certainly will not be any visiting the mall.

Why would you want to overthrow the rich? Who the fuck do you think is running the big oppressive Marxist government?

Marxist totalitarians.

Rich people are getting richer. Do you really think that they're going to let you fuck that up for them?

Rich people have been getting richer since rich people were invented. Rich people will always get richer, no matter what you do. You want to strip freedom and liberty away and have an authoritarian Marxist/Commie government? Okay, the "rich" are now the people who run and control your government and liberty... they will keep getting richer. You want to confiscate people's wealth and equally distribute it to all? Okay, now the confiscators and distributors of wealth are the "rich" people, and they will continue to get richer.

No, this won't be a civil war in any sense. It will be about 50k white trash gun monkeys nationwide taking pot shots at cops in pizza parlors because stupid inbred survivalist jagoffs lack balls and brains.

Again, no it won't be that except in your wet liberal dreams.

If you want to change the system, fight the rich. Who are the rich? Forbes keeps a list. If you can't find the list, just take your guns to Wall Street. That's their headquarters.

I don't have a problem with the rich. I hope to be among them someday. If I can keep my free market capitalist country out of the hands of idiots and morons like you, perhaps I can get there.

How well will your revolution succeed if you don't even know who your enemy is? How well did that battle plan work out in the Middle East? Again, stupid lazy Americans won't give up 1400 channels of nothing to watch in order to fight a revolution against the system that gives them 1400 channels of nothing to watch.

It's not MY revolution. I don't think channels is the issue. I do believe that at some point, some lead is going to have to be eaten by morons like you because you just don't get it. You don't comprehend democracy, you don't seem to want to cooperate with your fellow man, you refuse to work with anyone, and you believe you're the only one who can be right about anything.

Now, what's going to happen is, once this revolution starts, it will take about a week of it before we hear the left clamoring for civility and peace. They'll want to be reasonable and sit down to discuss our issues together, but you ya know what, it's going to be far too late. The time for you people to drop the militant leftist jargon is now. Start lobbying your representatives to work with others and stop thinking you can strong arm America into following your agenda. But that would be the smart and responsible thing to do, and you people have no understanding of either concept.

On a bit of a side note regarding the Iraq War. The Left successfully turned it into the worst American foreign policy debacle in history. Nothing was going to do until it was turned into that, and blamed on Bush. Well, you succeeded. Congratulations!

No, I think you rightwingers just entertain the idea of a civil war because you have this child-like fantasy of becoming gun-toting heroes against the traitorous scum seeking to over-throw the constitution and your liberty! You've seen too many movies is the problem. Unfortunately you will remain a no-body.
It would also keep the rest of the world from laughing at you for having that huge, ridiculous, and unnecessary gun collection in your basement that in reality will never serve a real purpose.

I've always been amused at the survivalists that were down in Texas. They planned for every contingency...except tropical storms.....their fall-out shelter was gone in minutes. :eusa_clap:

Got a link?

Nah. I tried to find it.

I was in Houston during TS Allison; 36 inches of rain in a matter of hours.
Tropical Storm Allison - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Anyway, there are these gun nuts--mostly liberals (lol)--that call themselves the Republic of Texas. republic of Texas They had buried some sort of school bus as I remember to store their cache of supplies. The river swelled and over ran it and their treasured cans of beans and rice were gone...

:eusa_boohoo:

On a bit of a side note regarding the Iraq War. The Left successfully turned it into the worst American foreign policy debacle in history. Nothing was going to do until it was turned into that, and blamed on Bush. Well, you succeeded. Congratulations!

The left did that, huh? Interesting. You bastion of personal responsibility, you.

It smells so bad, I'd rather drink rotten milk. It's obvious that the Neocon/Progressive Leviathan means to make war (physical armed conflict) on the remaining bastions of liberty minded men.

» Is A Second American Revolution Now Inevitable? Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Just a couple days ago, two armed assailants, a married couple purported by the mainstream media to be “white supremacists” and “conspiracy theorists,” ambushed two police officers at a CiCi’s Pizza in Las Vegas, killing the officers after screaming, “This is a revolution!” The suspects then reportedly covered one officer’s body with a Gadsden Don’t Tread On Me flag and then fled to a Walmart, where they killed another man with a CCW who attempted to reason with them, then committed suicide. Yes, it reads like a Southern Poverty Law Center fantasy story; and in many ways, it is.

As we all predicted the MSM has followed the pattern they have always followed, which is to equate the actions of one or two psychotics with the beliefs and principles of the liberty movement in general.

I remember when Jared Loughner fired into a crowd of people near Tucson, Ariz., killing numerous Federal and State employees; the immediate response by the media was to attempt to tie him to the liberty movement. In the end, he turned out to be a raving leftist. I remember the Boston Marathon bombing and the automatic reflex by the media to accuse “right-wing extremists” of the crime. So far, we have seen NO hard evidence to implicate anyone specific in that atrocity, including the Tsarnaev brothers. Of all the violent crimes dumped in the lap of the liberty movement over the years, how many have actually been committed or endorsed by the liberty movement? I can’t think of any.

This has not prevented the establishment media from doing everything in their power to associate criminal action with political ideals. Efforts to sully the success of the Bundy Ranch stand-off were swift, with Jared and Amanda Miller’s visit to Bunkerville splashed across the headlines. Luckily, the sound judgement of organizations like Oath Keepers led founder Stewart Rhodes to personally ask the two future shooters to leave the property. I can only imagine the weight of the slander if they had been allowed to stay.

Gladio was essentially a secret army of operatives and stooges, handlers and puppets, used to create false-flag terrorist shootings and bombings across Europe that were blamed on “left-wing extremists.” In reality, NATO alphabet agencies were behind the entire facade. The goal was to terrorize the citizenry through a nonstop campaign of indiscriminate death, blamed on a convenient scapegoat, so that individuals would hand over more freedom and more power to the central governments. The point is, whether real or staged, I believe such events are going to escalate within the U.S. today on an incredible scale and that, regardless of evidence, they will be blamed on “right-wing extremists.” In case you were wondering, that label will be foisted on most if not all of us.

That said, I think an important truth needs to be stated here: Whether the beliefs of the attackers in Las Vegas were actually liberty movement-oriented or not is ultimately irrelevant. To shoot random police and civilians and then commit suicide is an act of pure insanity, a product of mental instability that has nothing to do with political philosophy, and mental instability trumps belief and association anytime. Mentally unstable people exist within ALL belief systems and political groups.

You sound like you were on your way to knowledge but got de-railed by a Conspiracy Theory.

Corporations control everything. That's the REAL truth. The Federal Reserve is ran by Corporations, not government.....well.....Dick Cheney kind of changed that.

Learn more about the Federal Reserve, the petrol dollar and corporate/media donations to politicians and you may become a patriot after all.

Last edited by a moderator:

The left did that, huh? Interesting. You bastion of personal responsibility, you.

Hard to take responsibility for policy I had nothing to do with and said would fail. The country was not stable when Obama pulled the troops, but he couldn't have pulled them soon enough for the left. From the moment Bush put boots on the ground, the left began reliving the 1960s vicariously through Iraq, turning it into the New Vietnam. Nothing was going to do until we abandoned those people and left them twisting in the wind. Now the thousands of American soldiers who died over there, died in vain... for nothing. The radical Islamic Jihadists are taking over the country, beheading people at will, and Obama will do absolutely NOTHING to stop them. Once again, a middle east country put their faith in our word and we basically sold them down the river for politics. So the left could vilify Bush.

Hard to take responsibility for policy I had nothing to do with and said would fail. The country was not stable when Obama pulled the troops, but he couldn't have pulled them soon enough for the left. From the moment Bush put boots on the ground, the left began reliving the 1960s vicariously through Iraq, turning it into the New Vietnam. Nothing was going to do until we abandoned those people and left them twisting in the wind. Now the thousands of American soldiers who died over there, died in vain... for nothing. The radical Islamic Jihadists are taking over the country, beheading people at will, and Obama will do absolutely NOTHING to stop them. Once again, a middle east country put their faith in our word and we basically sold them down the river for politics. So the left could vilify Bush.

You believe that president Obama pulled the troops out of Iraq so that he could vilify Bush?

Don't worry about it. Right wingers are too old, too fat and too dependent on Government. And the few young ones that are dangerous are stupid.
Boy, do you have a distorted view of reality??? At your own peril.

Yea, try this. Go to Google. Do a search on "GOP Town Hall". Click on the pictures tab. And most look like this:

webster_town_hall_042611.jpg

Even when it's right in front of their little faces, they still refused to believe it.

Learn, or put a bullet in your mouth.

Afghanistan was turned into another Vietnam beginning in 1979 by the Central Intelligence Agency. It was called Operation Cyclone. The CIA trained, armed and funded the jihad. Reagan supported it for both of his terms.

Learn, or put a bullet in your mouth.

Why would you want to overthrow the rich? Who the fuck do you think is running the big oppressive Marxist government?

Marxist totalitarians.

Rich people are getting richer. Do you really think that they're going to let you fuck that up for them?

Rich people have been getting richer since rich people were invented. Rich people will always get richer, no matter what you do. You want to strip freedom and liberty away and have an authoritarian Marxist/Commie government? Okay, the "rich" are now the people who run and control your government and liberty... they will keep getting richer. You want to confiscate people's wealth and equally distribute it to all? Okay, now the confiscators and distributors of wealth are the "rich" people, and they will continue to get richer.

If you want to change the system, fight the rich. Who are the rich? Forbes keeps a list. If you can't find the list, just take your guns to Wall Street. That's their headquarters.

I don't have a problem with the rich. I hope to be among them someday. If I can keep my free market capitalist country out of the hands of idiots and morons like you, perhaps I can get there.

It's not MY revolution. I don't think channels is the issue. I do believe that at some point, some lead is going to have to be eaten by morons like you because you just don't get it. You don't comprehend democracy, you don't seem to want to cooperate with your fellow man, you refuse to work with anyone, and you believe you're the only one who can be right about anything.

Now, what's going to happen is, once this revolution starts, it will take about a week of it before we hear the left clamoring for civility and peace. They'll want to be reasonable and sit down to discuss our issues together, but you ya know what, it's going to be far too late. The time for you people to drop the militant leftist jargon is now. Start lobbying your representatives to work with others and stop thinking you can strong arm America into following your agenda. But that would be the smart and responsible thing to do, and you people have no understanding of either concept.

I think it's clear you're dealing with young, naive, indoctrinated hyperpartisans.
You can't have a reasonable discussion with kids who already know everything. :doubt:

Anything outside of what they've seen on government approved television is hard for them to grasp.

You calmly made valid, realistic points. It drives them crazy.

Marxist totalitarians.

I think it's clear you're dealing with young, naive, indoctrinated hyperpartisans.
You can't have a reasonable discussion with kids who already know everything. :doubt:

Anything outside of what they've seen on government approved television is hard for them to grasp.

Would you kindly point out the valid, realistic points that Boss calmly made in the selection you quoted.

Marxist totalitarians.

oh cool.. one of those wackos talking about "government approved television".

please, go watch info wars, conspiracy theory lunacy is more your speed.

Marxist totalitarians.

Would you kindly point out the valid, realistic points that Boss calmly made in the selection you quoted.

Whatever you disagree with, essentially.

Every one of his posts on this thread have been well presented....unlike the name calling, ad homs and hyperpartisan nonsense his opponents have used.

Marxist totalitarians.

oh cool.. one of those wackos talking about "government approved television".

please, go watch info wars, conspiracy theory lunacy is more your speed.

sure, kid..whatever you say...

Whatever you disagree with, essentially.

Every one of his posts on this thread have been well presented....unlike the name calling, ad homs and hyperpartisan nonsense his opponents have used.

Come on. I was hoping you would show me the calmness in his post that you quoted. I thought his words were fairly angry in nature. You saw calm....I saw anger. How can that be?

Forum List

Back