Is America ready for President Boehner

I have yet to hear what crime is being alleged in order to justify impeachment.

We don't hear about it and I am not sure why. The killing of a 16 year old American is the impeachable offense that made Obama a war criminal. But considering it wasn't war it was just murder then he is just a criminal.

After Obama is impeached and Biden resigns in shame ?

Three - THREE - huge scandals involving illegal wiretapping and the AP phone scandal; dereliction of duty and treason in the Benghazi debacle; and the IRS and their illegal scrutiny and harassment of conservative figures and groups seemingly at the direction of the White House.

How much longer will the American people allow this sitting POTUS to bring such shame, dishonor and discredit upon the Office of the President AND the American people ?

LOL. Are you ready for the straight jacket?:cuckoo:

He looked and sounded very drunk just now.

And, orange.

Really really orange.

He'll get skin cancer, lung cancer and need a liver transplant soon.

As for running or being president, do you mean - of the United States?

He's completely impotent as soth. He's part of the reason why the Rs have done nothing for so many years. He works less than 125 days a years and plays golf 4 days out of every seven. Thanks to gerrymandering and voter suppression, he'll have a comfortable and very lucrative spot at the public trough for the rest of this life.

Why would anyone believe he would be capable or even willing to actually work for a living?

He looked and sounded very drunk just now.

And, orange.

Really really orange.

He'll get skin cancer, lung cancer and need a liver transplant soon.

He made the dumbest comment, something like he just wants to know who is going to prison..

Boehner, I hope.

I have yet to hear what crime is being alleged in order to justify impeachment.

Oh please.. stow it. You leftists KOOKS wouldn't give a damn about what this THUG did or has done.. You're not fooling anyone.

And.......we STILL have yet to hear what crime is being alleged in order to justify impeachment.

As for running or being president, do you mean - of the United States?

He's completely impotent as soth. He's part of the reason why the Rs have done nothing for so many years. He works less than 125 days a years and plays golf 4 days out of every seven. Thanks to gerrymandering and voter suppression, he'll have a comfortable and very lucrative spot at the public trough for the rest of this life.

Why would anyone believe he would be capable or even willing to actually work for a living?

Have you seen the current president?

Now is he a sinister evil man who participated in these?

or is he a dumbfuck, clueless idiot that had no idea?

you're choice

President Hilary Clinton. Get used to it. Bill might get a boehner, but that's it.

Forum List

Back