🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is another Civil War brewing?

may be.not civil war properly,,,,but Jay Helm shit ....ugly stuff people :( it's all coming...Fuck the feds...

Spoken like a "true" patriot........bwahahaha....conservatives sure lose respect for the country as soon as they don't get their way.
I know right? They act up time and time again.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Funny that you say it that way Marc. It isnt that we arent getting our way, which is supposed to be FREEDOM for all, but it sure seems that the muslim homosexual Dictator doesnt give a rats ass about OUR RIGHTS, but HIS agenda to move US farther into serfdom. Why is it okay for Warren Buffet(who pays less taxes than his secretary) Bill Gates, Al Gore, Bill Clintons wife and Barack Hussein Obama to have millions and billions of dollars, yet we are supposed to be put on 29 hours full time, rely totally on the government for our healthcare and food, yet they have their own hospital plans and eat caviar and steak, partying with the hollywood elites? Goosestepping, koolaid drinking, mindnumbed, low information, useful idiots just keep on voting for the same thing, and getting poorer and poorer.

"Goosestepping, koolaid drinking, mindnumbed, low information, useful idiots" on the far right are dying off more quickly than they can be replaced.

If this picture makes display of the Confederate flag a symbol of racism because Roof killed 9 black people, then by those standards, Gold's Gym should be branded as racist as well since he's wearing one of their shirts. And aren't those Levis he's wearing? Those racist bastards. Yeah, it's that silly.

29D14B8600000578-0-image-a-30_1434841983571.jpg

No, idiot....when idiots like you decide you want to fly Gold's Gym's t-shirts, or Levi's jeans on government property....then we will complain....geez, you really aren't too bright making such a comparison.

Jake , sorry but once again, it shows how ignorant you are. If you check LIBERALISM, at least 33,000(22,000 of color) unborn babies are killed by ignorant liberal females who couldnt keep their legs crossed, but went on to follow the liberal rule of "IF IT FEELS GOOD, JUST DO IT" even when it will have a great impact on your life in the future. Maybe you didnt notice that in 2014, with all the leftist accomplishments that Obama was FORCING upon US, that the FAR LEFT , Dirty Harry Reid, lost his leadership to the gobler. Maybe this next election, if we dont go into a civil war, we can get out the rest of the RINO's and the remaining Libtards who want to rule US. Sorry but more people have seen who is behind the LIBERAL AGENDA and they dont like it. Notice how the liberals are forcing their immorality on US demanding that we have to accept it?
Saul Alinsky s Rules for Radicals
Opening page - Dedication

“Lest we forget at least an over-the-shoulder acknowledgment to
the very first radical: from all our legends, mythology, and history... the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom —
Lucifer.”

If a civil war does happen, then it is a very sad thing to have to see in such a modern day civilization. But even today the death toll from firearms in the US suggests that the country is gripped by civil war. So...who knows.

More unborn Americans die by the abortion doctor than all Americans by a weapon. But you libs dont care because that way you have no reponsiblity for your actions even if you are caught with a young girl. As many of you have done before. Conservatives dont diddle around and lie when we are caught "I did not have sexual relations with that girl", but believe that "moral values" mean more to Us and we abide by them. Notice i said "Conservative" not Republican, as there are liberal republicans who do the same as a liberal Democrat. Just take a look at Arnold who wanted so much to be like John F and Robert Kennedy. He got a Kennedy girl then cheated on her as typical of any liberal. This explains why they cheat. How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job - NaturalNews.com
#3) Sociopaths are incapable of feeling shame, guilt or remorse. Their brains simply lack the circuitry to process such emotions. This allows them to betray people, threaten people or harm people without giving it a second thought. They pursue any action that serves their own self interest even if it seriously harms others.
I am prepared for the worst and pray for the better, but if the worse does show up, those who have Obama/Biden or Vote the Vagina bumper stickers on their cars will be mistaken as ISIS sympathizers.

More unborn Americans die by the abortion doctor than all Americans by a weapon. But you libs dont care because that way you have no reponsiblity for your actions even if you are caught with a young girl. As many of you have done before. Conservatives dont diddle around and lie when we are caught "I did not have sexual relations with that girl", but believe that "moral values" mean more to Us and we abide by them. Notice i said "Conservative" not Republican, as there are liberal republicans who do the same as a liberal Democrat. Just take a look at Arnold who wanted so much to be like John F and Robert Kennedy. He got a Kennedy girl then cheated on her as typical of any liberal. This explains why they cheat. How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job - NaturalNews.com
#3) Sociopaths are incapable of feeling shame, guilt or remorse. Their brains simply lack the circuitry to process such emotions. This allows them to betray people, threaten people or harm people without giving it a second thought. They pursue any action that serves their own self interest even if it seriously harms others.
I am prepared for the worst and pray for the better, but if the worse does show up, those who have Obama/Biden or Vote the Vagina bumper stickers on their cars will be mistaken as ISIS sympathizers.

Right. You do realize that Clinton's main attacker was Newt, who was screwing around on his dying wife all during his attack on Clinton .....right? right wingers are all hypocrites.

Funny that you say it that way Marc. It isnt that we arent getting our way, which is supposed to be FREEDOM for all, but it sure seems that the muslim homosexual Dictator doesnt give a rats ass about OUR RIGHTS, but HIS agenda to move US farther into serfdom. Why is it okay for Warren Buffet(who pays less taxes than his secretary) Bill Gates, Al Gore, Bill Clintons wife and Barack Hussein Obama to have millions and billions of dollars, yet we are supposed to be put on 29 hours full time, rely totally on the government for our healthcare and food, yet they have their own hospital plans and eat caviar and steak, partying with the hollywood elites? Goosestepping, koolaid drinking, mindnumbed, low information, useful idiots just keep on voting for the same thing, and getting poorer and poorer.
If you identify that as a problem, then what do you suppose be done about it? LESS restrictions on business ain't it bruh.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

... or is that alarmist?
Even the "gay marriage" is aligning South vs. North...or no?
You're right. It is alarmist.

And I believe, in the land of Johnny Mercer and Tennessee Williams and William Faulkner there are LGBT people living, working, paying taxes, active in their community and church and thankful that they have equal access to the protections of a marriage license.

The Conservatives who, as usual, are acting out in a fit of pique would find it difficult to rally armed support for the cause of repressing American citizens.
People as a whole will not be shooting gays. Gays are a side issue on it's best day. People will be shooting democrats.
No, they won't.
People WILL be shooting democrats. Greece could start shooting them any time now.
You and your buds such as Roadrunner are the village idiots. The end is predestined, and it will be so much different than you hope.

You seem to forget....the buds are the armed ones.
Just think about it for a minute. Blacks and homos have been able to make changes just by complaining the loudest....I'll let you lead yourself to the logical conclusion.

And I believe, in the land of Johnny Mercer and Tennessee Williams and William Faulkner there are LGBT people living, working, paying taxes, active in their community and church and thankful that they have equal access to the protections of a marriage license.

The Conservatives who, as usual, are acting out in a fit of pique would find it difficult to rally armed support for the cause of repressing American citizens.
People as a whole will not be shooting gays. Gays are a side issue on it's best day. People will be shooting democrats.
No, they won't.
People WILL be shooting democrats. Greece could start shooting them any time now.
You and your buds such as Roadrunner are the village idiots. The end is predestined, and it will be so much different than you hope.
75% of the guns owned in America are by Republicans.

Thank the Lord and pass the ammunition....

No, they won't.

Just think about it for a minute. Blacks and homos have been able to make changes just by complaining the loudest....I'll let you lead yourself to the logical conclusion.
The logical conclusion is you are whining because you are butt hurt, nothing else. No worry about you wusses at all.

No, they won't.

The logical conclusion is you are whining because you are butt hurt, nothing else. No worry about you wusses at all.

Sorry..not going to take the bait.
I will say this....why do you think Trump is getting such good numbers?

No, they won't.

No bait, just fact. Trump has all of the nativists in his camp right now. That won't be enough, because the other 89% look at him like "wow, what a freak boy". The nativist power is not even what it was in 2012, just draining away.

No, they won't.

Getting the support of one out of 10 extremist rightwingers by spouting off lies about immigrants is not difficult. Rush Limbaugh has made millions out of doing the exact same thing.

Right. You do realize that Clinton's main attacker was Newt, who was screwing around on his dying wife all during his attack on Clinton .....right? right wingers are all hypocrites.
I see it was too complicated for you. Newt's personal life was his business. Clinton's sex life included a public employee subordinate and lied about it in a law suit so Paula Jones could get satisfaction in court. Perjury vs. none of your business personal stuff. After all this time you're this clueless? Wow.

No one thinks another civil war is brewing.

Everyone believes a lot of butt hurt is whining.

That is all. Back to normal programming.

I see it was too complicated for you. Newt's personal life was his business. Clinton's sex life included a public employee subordinate and lied about it in a law suit so Paula Jones could get satisfaction in court. Perjury vs. none of your business personal stuff. After all this time you're this clueless? Wow.
Newt's paramour was on the public payroll, getting gifts paid by a public servant.

Let's be straight and honest.

Both men acted dishonorably.

Guys, don't cheat on your wives.

Getting the support of one out of 10 extremist rightwingers by spouting off lies about immigrants is not difficult. Rush Limbaugh has made millions out of doing the exact same thing.

What did Trump say that wasnt true?

Forum List

Back