🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is another Civil War brewing?

You and your buds such as Roadrunner are the village idiots. The end is predestined, and it will be so much different than you hope.

You seem to forget....the buds are the armed ones.
Just think about it for a minute. Blacks and homos have been able to make changes just by complaining the loudest....I'll let you lead yourself to the logical conclusion.
The logical conclusion is you are whining because you are butt hurt, nothing else. No worry about you wusses at all.

Sorry..not going to take the bait.
I will say this....why do you think Trump is getting such good numbers?

Getting the support of one out of 10 extremist rightwingers by spouting off lies about immigrants is not difficult. Rush Limbaugh has made millions out of doing the exact same thing.

What did Trump say that wasnt true?
No, the onus is on you. You tell us what he said was true. Be specific. Use facts and sources. We don't have time to listen to you rant about things that aren't so.

You and your buds such as Roadrunner are the village idiots. The end is predestined, and it will be so much different than you hope.

Just think about it for a minute. Blacks and homos have been able to make changes just by complaining the loudest....I'll let you lead yourself to the logical conclusion.
The logical conclusion is you are whining because you are butt hurt, nothing else. No worry about you wusses at all.

Getting the support of one out of 10 extremist rightwingers by spouting off lies about immigrants is not difficult. Rush Limbaugh has made millions out of doing the exact same thing.

Send $500 to my PayPal account and I will provide you with an hour's education on everything that he lied about.

Send $500 to my PayPal account and I will provide you with an hour's education on everything that he lied about.

Yeahhhh....and i'm a Nigerian prince who only needs your bank info so I can split my fortune with you.

iK5M3jZ.jpg

The nannies and the wussies of the far right are adorable.

So hilarious.

Guys, you don't do anything except make us chuckle and point fingers at you.

a civil war is the only chance your country has to survive.
Then you better get cracking. Go ahead. Run outside and start NOW!

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I don't live in your country so its up to you. your fate is in your hands
Where are you, if not in the USA?

I run between Thailand and the Philippines. bungalow's in both locations

a civil war is the only chance your country has to survive.
Then you better get cracking. Go ahead. Run outside and start NOW!

I don't live in your country so its up to you. your fate is in your hands
Where are you, if not in the USA?

I run between Thailand and the Philippines. bungalow's in both locations
Fun times?

Bulldog, you do realize that Newt Gingrich was already divorced from his wife, while he was fooling around? The Gingrich Divorce Myth
Q: Did Newt Gingrich ask his former wife to sign divorce papers on her deathbed?
A:
No. Jackie Battley is still alive, and the couple was already in divorce proceedings at the time of the 1980 hospital visit. But she was recovering from surgery to remove a tumor, and the former House speaker admits that they “got into an argument.”
It is okay, while John Edwards was producing a lovechild, which he funded from his campain, his wife was DYING of cancer and you still loved him. If it wasnt for double standards, you libs wouldnt have any standards at all.

I guess you have heard of the MURDER of the San Fran woman on the peir? Where else will Obama get his brownshirts to try to take over America? Sturmabteilung - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Their primary purposes were providing protection for Nazi rallies and assemblies, disrupting the meetings of opposing parties, fighting against the paramilitary units of the opposing parties, especially the Red Front Fighters League of the German Communist Party (KPD), and intimidating Slavic and Romani citizens, unionists and Jews, for instance during the Nazi boycott of Jewish businesses.

andaronjim, which wife did he not cheat on, little buddy? The one in the cancer ward he served divorce papers on? That his wife and he find comfort in Catholicism is good. If it has made him a better man, that is good. But his prior behavior, just like that of Hillary Clinton, precludes him from being presidential matter.

Funny that you say it that way Marc. It isnt that we arent getting our way, which is supposed to be FREEDOM for all, but it sure seems that the muslim homosexual Dictator doesnt give a rats ass about OUR RIGHTS, but HIS agenda to move US farther into serfdom. Why is it okay for Warren Buffet(who pays less taxes than his secretary) Bill Gates, Al Gore, Bill Clintons wife and Barack Hussein Obama to have millions and billions of dollars, yet we are supposed to be put on 29 hours full time, rely totally on the government for our healthcare and food, yet they have their own hospital plans and eat caviar and steak, partying with the hollywood elites? Goosestepping, koolaid drinking, mindnumbed, low information, useful idiots just keep on voting for the same thing, and getting poorer and poorer.
Complete and utter fake quote from Hitler. Fake Quote Files Adolf Hitler on Gun Registration Conquest and Disarmament The Skeptical Libertarian Blog Mao was referring to armies with guns.

I talk about the what is happening in America moving US closer to a civil war, possibly a World War and all you worthless tards can do it go after me? yep typical of the Rules for Radicals, i expect no less from you goosestepping, koolaid drinking, mindnumbed, low information, useful idiots. It is okay, for when all hell breaks out, those who have Obama/Biden or Vote for the Vagina bumperstickers on their cars will be mistaken as ISIS sympathizers.

I talk about the what is happening in America moving US closer to a civil war, possibly a World War and all you worthless tards can do it go after me? yep typical of the Rules for Radicals, i expect no less from you goosestepping, koolaid drinking, mindnumbed, low information, useful idiots. It is okay, for when all hell breaks out, those who have Obama/Biden or Vote for the Vagina bumperstickers on their cars will be mistaken as ISIS sympathizers.
They go after you cause you are a certifiable idiot.

andaronjim, you are a target because you are a conspiracy loony. We have no chance of a civil war. None. A world war is always a possibility.

Forum List

Back