🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is another Civil War brewing?

No communist rebellion ever existed.

True liberalism died with RFK.

In our GOP, we have been fighting the JBS and their clonards for fifty years. Crazy fuckers.

They will be no civil war. They are too cowardly.

As many times as it took you to finally admit that you were posting fake quotes, which you said is your style, S.J.

Who are you talking to?
S.J. above. Are you here to preach the literal Bible?

Cover your ears :) Or you can keep telling me to shut up.. whatever your prefer :)
I admire you as you well know. However, if you use the literal Bible, I will hold you to all of it. You may not teach or instruct or lead men. Please make yourself attractive to God and men by the good things you do. But you are forbidden to interpret scripture but must be quiet.

1 Timothy 2: 11-13
11A woman must quietly receive instruction with entire submissiveness. 12But I do not allow a woman to teach or exercise authority over a man, but to remain quiet.13For it was Adam who was first created, and then Eve.

I'll start the charge. Who's with me?
The charge was over fifty years ago, Bonzi.

this is a different charge honey bun!
You must not teach, honey bun, for you bring condemnation down upon you.

Fortunately, I answer to God, not you!!! <kisses!>
As do all of us. And since we know women are not to teach, instruct, or lead men, we don't listen to your comments on such issues.

Yes'm: wheat bread, cheese sliced thin, lean ham, mustard, and a tab of horse radish sauce.

Oh, there is little question that The Nation is more divided now than it has been in a long time.

For that, we can thank The Uniter Hisself, who succeeded The Deciderer.

Still... we're nowhere close to the brink of another Civil War... other than in a small minority of belligerent folk who can't wait 'til the next general election.

Nothing to worry about... yet.

Then again, who knows how Obumble is likely to screw things up even worse, between now and January 20, 2017.

There is a quote by Ben Carson out somewhere about this.. related...

Forum List

Back