🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is another Civil War brewing?

Your stupidity is profound and your comments are utterly ridiculous. You, calling someone a moron is equivalent to Danny DeVito calling someone "Shorty".

Says the stupid idiot that didn't finish school, supports a party that wants to do away with public education and drools over the biggest buffoon to join the clown car of Republican candidates because he talks trash......bwahahaha!
Um, I finished school
Must have been home-schooled, because you really don't sound educated.
, I'm not a Republican,
If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it's a duck.

don't want to do away with public education,
You vote for those that want to....so, either you are ignorant or you don't realize that your vote commits you.

and you really shouldn't talk about drooling when you've been wearing your presidential knee pads for the past 7 years.
Whatever the hell that means?
It means you've been wanting to suck Obama's dick for 7 years now, stupid.

Just because you are still sucking on G W Bush's dick doesn't mean others do the same.....pussy.
Sorry to disappoint you, Kotex, but I didn't support Bush. You, however, have been gushing over Obama and supporting everything he does since he's been defiling the White House.

Says the stupid idiot that didn't finish school, supports a party that wants to do away with public education and drools over the biggest buffoon to join the clown car of Republican candidates because he talks trash......bwahahaha!
Um, I finished school
, I'm not a Republican,

You vote for those that want to....so, either you are ignorant or you don't realize that your vote commits you.

and you really shouldn't talk about drooling when you've been wearing your presidential knee pads for the past 7 years.

Just because you are still sucking on G W Bush's dick doesn't mean others do the same.....pussy.
Sorry to disappoint you, Kotex, but I didn't support Bush.
Yeah, that is what every sorry ass moron that voted for him is saying now that he's been declared one of the worst presidents.

You, however, have been gushing over Obama and supporting everything he does since he's been defiling the White House.
And you're about to transfer your sucking to Trump's dick........another buffoon, doesn't make you any smarter, jackass.

Um, I finished school
, I'm not a Republican,

You have an oral fixation with dicks. Is there something you are trying to tell us?

That's because he is a dick. That's why he wears a condom on his head.....he wants to dress the part.
Do you think you'll graduate before 2020?

Um, I finished school
, I'm not a Republican,

Sorry to disappoint you, Kotex, but I didn't support Bush. You, however, have been gushing over Obama and supporting everything he does since he's been defiling the White House.
Of course you voted for him monkey. You know he was a failure so now youre trying to abandon ship.

Um, I finished school
, I'm not a Republican,

Of course you voted for him monkey. You know he was a failure so now youre trying to abandon ship.
confederate-flag-1-1024x768.jpg

confederate-flag-1-1024x768.jpg
Dog_poops_on_flag.jpg

Um, I finished school
, I'm not a Republican,

Sorry, Sambo, but I was never on board. Having said that, Bush was infinitely better than the porch monkey defiling the White House now.

Um, I finished school
, I'm not a Republican,

You have an oral fixation with dicks. Is there something you are trying to tell us?

That's because he is a dick. That's why he wears a condom on his head.....he wants to dress the part.

I already have my degree.......you on the other hand, the only degree you'll ever have is the one on a thermometer.

31mdowEjiFL.jpg

Sorry, Sambo, but I was never on board. Having said that, Bush was infinitely better than the porch monkey defiling the White House now.

Bwahaha....thank you for showing your ignorance, once again. Bush was definitely the worst president......why you have so much butt hurt. Must suck to have to admit it....:laugh:

Many historians are now wondering whether Bush, in fact, will be remembered as the very worst president in all of American history.”
George W. Bush: Still the worst

Former President George W. Bush, that is, who served the nation from 2001-2009, in what may become known as the dark years. Bush will go down in American presidential history as the worst president to serve our great nation, even worse than Herbert Hoover and James Buchanan.
George W. Bush worst president in American history; followed by Hoover, Buchanan

Nearly 60 percent of the historians and political scientists in a 2006 Siena College survey rated Bush's presidency a failure and two-thirds said he did not have a realistic chance of improving his standing.
Was George W. Bush the worst president ever?

I already have my degree.......you on the other hand, the only degree you'll ever have is the one on a thermometer.

31mdowEjiFL.jpg
Desperation alert.

Bwahaha....thank you for showing your ignorance, once again. Bush was definitely the worst president......why you have so much butt hurt. Must suck to have to admit it....:laugh:

Many historians are now wondering whether Bush, in fact, will be remembered as the very worst president in all of American history.”
George W. Bush: Still the worst

Former President George W. Bush, that is, who served the nation from 2001-2009, in what may become known as the dark years. Bush will go down in American presidential history as the worst president to serve our great nation, even worse than Herbert Hoover and James Buchanan.
George W. Bush worst president in American history; followed by Hoover, Buchanan

Nearly 60 percent of the historians and political scientists in a 2006 Siena College survey rated Bush's presidency a failure and two-thirds said he did not have a realistic chance of improving his standing.
Was George W. Bush the worst president ever?
I rate W at about a 40. Obama, I rate at -40. He sucks worse than any president in history, including Carter (and it's hard to get lower than Carter).

31mdowEjiFL.jpg
Desperation alert.

I didn't think you would have a response........bwahaha! Lame.

31mdowEjiFL.jpg
Desperation alert.

What's there to respond to, Kotex?

31mdowEjiFL.jpg
Desperation alert.

If I have to explain it to you.......it isn't worth it. Go back to your playdoh.

31mdowEjiFL.jpg
Desperation alert.

If I have to explain it to you.......it isn't worth it. Go back to your playdoh.
In other words, you're out of ammo.

31mdowEjiFL.jpg
Desperation alert.

In other words, you're out of ammo.

No, you are........calling me names just shows that I've pushed your fat ass to the max.......have a good night, don't have a stroke, take a chill pill, you'll still be the same dumbass in the morning.

... or is that alarmist?

Even the "gay marriage" is aligning South vs. North...or no?

The was no "civil" war in the USA, it seems that Americans do not understand the difference between a secession war (speak a war for independence) and a civil war.

Forum List

Back