🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is another Civil War brewing?

Uncensored, you're scheduled for admission to the Beech Grove, Indiana internment camp at the old Amtrak yard.

Show up on 8/26/2015 at 10AM. You'll have to arrange your own transportation. Reference case number B66510. Don't allow them to turn you away. You need to insist on being interned, so you can show everyone what those awful liberals did to you.

Yes, there is internet access[1] in the camps, so you can post about your experiences after you get there.

[1] Dial-up only. Hey, it's supposed to be torture.

I almost rated this funny, because it almost was funny....

Retards laugh at almost everything.....

What's the "r" word?
It can't be the word "racist"....you guys have so much invested in that one.

What's the "r" word?
It can't be the word "racist"....you guys have so much invested in that one.
Its retard...you retard.

confederate-battle-flag.jpg

... or is that alarmist?
Even the "gay marriage" is aligning South vs. North...or no?

I don't think the south is lining up for a civil war.

The gay communities in the south are flourishing. In fact, I participated in a gay wedding in Tuscaloosa AL just a few months ago. It was in a public park. There were about a dozen people who stood off at a respectful distance to watch. Not one hostile word was spoken.

Hey now...we can't have you describing the REAL South. The left is still trying to portray the South as it was in 1855. Their racist Northern and West Coast cities can't be tolerant unless the Old South still exists to compare it.

Hey idiot, citizens don't have authority to send someone else's son and daughter into war. That would be the government, and cowards like you will cheer them on as they send brainwashed sycophants out to kill fellow Americans.

They actually do, moron.....when they sit on their ass or declare "conscientious objection" to go, or their leaders' kids like the Bush twins and McCain's daughter and especially Romney's sons all watch from the sidelines.

And, for your information idiot.....I'm not a member of the party that is always pushing the US into war, you are.....so you're the coward, who supports those idiots, and then lets others do the fighting for them.
Your stupidity is profound and your comments are utterly ridiculous. You, calling someone a moron is equivalent to Danny DeVito calling someone "Shorty".

Says the stupid idiot that didn't finish school, supports a party that wants to do away with public education and drools over the biggest buffoon to join the clown car of Republican candidates because he talks trash......bwahahaha!
Um, I finished school
Must have been home-schooled, because you really don't sound educated.
, I'm not a Republican,
If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it's a duck.

don't want to do away with public education,
You vote for those that want to....so, either you are ignorant or you don't realize that your vote commits you.

and you really shouldn't talk about drooling when you've been wearing your presidential knee pads for the past 7 years.
Whatever the hell that means?
It means you've been wanting to suck Obama's dick for 7 years now, stupid.

They actually do, moron.....when they sit on their ass or declare "conscientious objection" to go, or their leaders' kids like the Bush twins and McCain's daughter and especially Romney's sons all watch from the sidelines.

And, for your information idiot.....I'm not a member of the party that is always pushing the US into war, you are.....so you're the coward, who supports those idiots, and then lets others do the fighting for them.
Your stupidity is profound and your comments are utterly ridiculous. You, calling someone a moron is equivalent to Danny DeVito calling someone "Shorty".

Says the stupid idiot that didn't finish school, supports a party that wants to do away with public education and drools over the biggest buffoon to join the clown car of Republican candidates because he talks trash......bwahahaha!
Um, I finished school
, I'm not a Republican,

You vote for those that want to....so, either you are ignorant or you don't realize that your vote commits you.

and you really shouldn't talk about drooling when you've been wearing your presidential knee pads for the past 7 years.

Just because you are still sucking on G W Bush's dick doesn't mean others do the same.....pussy.

Um, I finished school
, I'm not a Republican,

You have an oral fixation with dicks. Is there something you are trying to tell us?

... or is that alarmist?
Even the "gay marriage" is aligning South vs. North...or no?

I don't think the south is lining up for a civil war.

The gay communities in the south are flourishing. In fact, I participated in a gay wedding in Tuscaloosa AL just a few months ago. It was in a public park. There were about a dozen people who stood off at a respectful distance to watch. Not one hostile word was spoken.

Hey now...we can't have you describing the REAL South. The left is still trying to portray the South as it was in 1855. Their racist Northern and West Coast cities can't be tolerant unless the Old South still exists to compare it.

That doesn't mean there aren't nutters still in the "real" south. Like I said....there aren't enough to take on the country....they just talk so loud they think they are many.

Um, I finished school
, I'm not a Republican,

You have an oral fixation with dicks. Is there something you are trying to tell us?

That's because he is a dick. That's why he wears a condom on his head.....he wants to dress the part.

Forum List

Back