🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is another Civil War brewing?

Desperation alert.

I didn't think you would have a response........bwahaha! Lame.
What's there to respond to, Kotex?

If I have to explain it to you.......it isn't worth it. Go back to your playdoh.
In other words, you're out of ammo.

No, you are........calling me names just shows that I've pushed your fat ass to the max.......have a good night, don't have a stroke, take a chill pill, you'll still be the same dumbass in the morning.
Thanks for confirming, Kotex.

I didn't think you would have a response........bwahaha! Lame.

If I have to explain it to you.......it isn't worth it. Go back to your playdoh.

No, you are........calling me names just shows that I've pushed your fat ass to the max.......have a good night, don't have a stroke, take a chill pill, you'll still be the same dumbass in the morning.
Confirming that you are a dumbass....no problem SorryJackass!

... or is that alarmist?

Even the "gay marriage" is aligning South vs. North...or no?

The was no "civil" war in the USA, it seems that Americans do not understand the difference between a secession war (speak a war for independence) and a civil war.
You don't. It was a rebellion and suppressed.

the south tried to peacefully secede..the north invaded. Patriots always repel invaders.

... or is that alarmist?

Even the "gay marriage" is aligning South vs. North...or no?

The was no "civil" war in the USA, it seems that Americans do not understand the difference between a secession war (speak a war for independence) and a civil war.
You don't. It was a rebellion and suppressed.

the south tried to peacefully secede..the north invaded. Patriots always repel invaders.
Woosh, right over your head.

No, Kotex, confirming that you're out of ammo. And you just did it again. Thanks.

No, Kotex, confirming that you're out of ammo. And you just did it again. Thanks.

Sure SorryJackass.....keep saying it to yourself, you'll surely believe it soon. Your butt hurt is showing.

Yeah, that is what every sorry ass moron that voted for him is saying now that he's been declared one of the worst presidents.

Playtex, someone who voted for Obama twice is in NO position to criticize the voting choices of others.

And you're about to transfer your sucking to Trump's dick........another buffoon, doesn't make you any smarter, jackass.

Says the retard with a Hillary sig.. :eusa_whistle:

Look Playtex, you're stupid and get by on a set of nice boobs. That's fine if it works for you. But you are seriously stupid; reciting hate memes from KOS and the other hate sites demonstrates what a complete dolt you are. But again, you are in no position to impugn the education of others.

I already have my degree.......you on the other hand, the only degree you'll ever have is the one on a thermometer.

31mdowEjiFL.jpg

Marinello's?

Marinello Schools of Beauty | Cosmetology & Barber School

But did you ever get licensed?

A war of secession that fails, is a civil war by definition.

No, in a civil war nobody is fighting for any secession or independence.

In a civil war the fighting parties compete for the power in the same country, a civil war has nothing to do with split of territory.

A war of secession that fails, is a civil war by definition.

No, in a civil war nobody is fighting for any secession or independence.

In a civil war the fighting parties compete for the power in the same country, a civil war has nothing to do with split of territory.
Of course it can. You sound as silly as Where r my Keys' when he is citing himself as "self-evident proof."

Youre out of Kotex? I thought all this time you were boy?

Youre out of Kotex? I thought all this time you were boy?
S. J. is one of the few men in history who has need of feminine products. The fact of the matter is that there will never be another Civil War because all of the idjits on the far right are afraid to do anything.

There might well be a civil war when a republican is elected president. I doubt that democrats will stand for it. They are already deluding themselves into thinking it will never happen.

Art had not the courage of his convictions to quote the whole post. So:
Of course it can. You sound as silly as Where r my Keys' when he is citing himself as "self-evident proof."

You sound, Art, just as silly below as you did above. Of course a civil war can be about dividing territory.

Of course it can.

In the liberal Newspeak anything goes.

As George Orwell pointed out:
"War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength"

:D

Of course it can.

In the liberal Newspeak anything goes.

As George Orwell pointed out:
"War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength"

:D
Your simple minded understanding of the quote betrays your lack of intellect. Do you think everyone is as dumb as you are?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back