🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is another Civil War brewing?

First tell us Vancouver is in europe again so we can laugh.

With normal people, I'd point out that such stupid lies is a sign of how pathetic they are.

But you are a fat white dope pretending to be black on a message board, so pathetic is just the way you are.
Sorry Pillsbury doughboy. You claimed rioters in Vancouver were actually in europe. I'll never forget that because it was the last bit of proof I needed to know for certain you are an idiot.

Sorry Pillsbury doughboy. You claimed rioters in Vancouver were actually in europe. I'll never forget that because it was the last bit of proof I needed to know for certain you are an idiot.

Of course you're lying.

But you're a troll and lying is the only way I'll respond to your trolling.

Fuck off now, I'm done with your trolling for the day.

Unquestionably, there will be another revolution ... call it a civil war, if you will. It may not be physically violent, it may not cause states to secede, but we are rapidly reaching critical mass on the average citizen's anger and outrage against the political class.

The political class has the power, and they have misused it, and abused the citizenry. They will not give it up willingly. It will need to taken from them.

If the people do not wrest control from the elite, then the USA, as we know it, will cease to exist, and we will devolve into a third world dictatorship.

However, spare_change is no example of the average citizen.

I'm not sure what qualifies, in your mind, as an "average citizen". But, I do know this ....

The intellectually weak resort to personal attacks when unable to present a cogent and coherent counter-argument. Attack the issue, not the poster.

Of course you're lying.

But you're a troll and lying is the only way I'll respond to your trolling.

Fuck off now, I'm done with your trolling for the day.

Classy .... very classy.

Unfortunately, it's second class.

I'm not sure what qualifies, in your mind, as an "average citizen". But, I do know this ....

The intellectually weak resort to personal attacks when unable to present a cogent and coherent counter-argument. Attack the issue, not the poster.
Describing you as what you are not is not ad hom, but it is a cogent and coherent counter-argument to your implying that far right reactionaries are mainstream, average citizens. You and you cohorts are anything but. There will be no civil war. You have not the numbers, you have not the means, you have not the moral courage.

You far righties love to dish it out but can't take it in return.

Describing you as what you are not is not ad hom, but it is a cogent and coherent counter-argument to your implying that far right reactionaries are mainstream, average citizens. You and you cohorts are anything but. There will be no civil war. You have not the numbers, you have not the means, you have not the moral courage.

LOL --- I rest my case.

There was an attempt to discuss the issue ... but you refused to be drawn into the discussion. Instead, you felt compelled to launch personal attacks. Lacking any substantive input, you sink to the lowest level ... you are not only intellectually weak, you are intellectually corrupt.

Revolution? You can count on it ... it's already begun.

No, there was no attempt to discuss. You made a false statement, you attacked me, and I ended it.

There is no revolution from the far right, only the retreat from "Principles" to backing a liberal like Trump because he speaks his mind. That's a good thing, but don't think you stand on principles.

No, there was no attempt to discuss. You made a false statement, you attacked me, and I ended it.

There is no revolution from the far right, only the retreat from "Principles" to backing a liberal like Trump because he speaks his mind. That's a good thing, but don't think you stand on principles.

If you can't stand on your principles, you stand for nothing. Sometimes, the fight most worth fighting is the one you can't win.

You are beginning to see the revolt against social promiscuity ... reaction against political correctness gone awry ... and objection to the personal attacks of the left. It is only going to get stronger and stronger ....

No, you are........calling me names just shows that I've pushed your fat ass to the max.......have a good night, don't have a stroke, take a chill pill, you'll still be the same dumbass in the morning.
Thanks for confirming, Kotex.
Confirming that you are a dumbass....no problem SorryJackass!
No, Kotex, confirming that you're out of ammo. And you just did it again. Thanks.
Youre out of Kotex? I thought all this time you were boy?

Yep, he's a pussy with a Kotex.
Hmm, they must have let you kids out of school early today.

Have you tried completing your GED? I guess you need to learn English first....but you don't need it to pick trash up....:)

LOL

Poor Playtex, trying so hard to boost her self-esteem, yet failing so miserably...
I don't need too.....I'm not a butt-hurt conservative like you.

I'm up for a laugh, what do you claim your "degree" is in? Pole dancing maybe?
That would be right up your style, because after a hard day picking up trash all you can think of is someone dancing nude on your lap.....but you can't even afford that. Still making minimum wage?
geez..what grade are you in?

No citizen will start a civil war, the government will, and the mindless sycophants on the left will cheer them on.

LOL --- I rest my case.

There was an attempt to discuss the issue ... but you refused to be drawn into the discussion. Instead, you felt compelled to launch personal attacks. Lacking any substantive input, you sink to the lowest level ... you are not only intellectually weak, you are intellectually corrupt.

Calm down, Francis.

LOL --- I rest my case.

Calm down, Francis.

The time to calm down has passed .... the time to stand up has come.

LOL --- I rest my case.

Calm down, Francis.

The time to calm down has passed .... the time to stand up has come.
That hasnt happened nor will it happen. You arent prepared to bleed so you will remain meek.

Forum List

Back