🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is another Civil War brewing?

I already have my degree.......you on the other hand, the only degree you'll ever have is the one on a thermometer.

31mdowEjiFL.jpg

Marinello's?

Marinello Schools of Beauty | Cosmetology & Barber School

But did you ever get licensed?

Have you tried completing your GED? I guess you need to learn English first....but you don't need it to pick trash up....:)

In other words, you're out of ammo.

No, you are........calling me names just shows that I've pushed your fat ass to the max.......have a good night, don't have a stroke, take a chill pill, you'll still be the same dumbass in the morning.
Thanks for confirming, Kotex.
Confirming that you are a dumbass....no problem SorryJackass!
No, Kotex, confirming that you're out of ammo. And you just did it again. Thanks.
Youre out of Kotex? I thought all this time you were boy?

Yep, he's a pussy with a Kotex.

You're not allowed into gated communities.....psycho.

Is that right, Playtex?

A gated community uses private security - a good Communist like you would never support free enterprise of that sort.

Hypocrisy is too complex of a concept for your Double D IQ - so you don't grasp this...

How would a Nazi like you know any of that? Stick to your day job (picking up trash) and don't try to think....it will hurt your tiny one-cell brain.

Have you tried completing your GED? I guess you need to learn English first....but you don't need it to pick trash up....:)

LOL

Poor Playtex, trying so hard to boost her self-esteem, yet failing so miserably...
I don't need too.....I'm not a butt-hurt conservative like you.

I'm up for a laugh, what do you claim your "degree" is in? Pole dancing maybe?
That would be right up your style, because after a hard day picking up trash all you can think of is someone dancing nude on your lap.....but you can't even afford that. Still making minimum wage?

How would a Nazi like you know any of that? Stick to your day job (picking up trash) and don't try to think....it will hurt your tiny one-cell brain.

Oh, I'm a "Nazi?"

:rofl:

Wait a minute Playtex, didn't I see you in the JOOOOO hating areas with your fellow leftists screaming that Jews should be driven from Israel because the poor Muslims only have 99.9% of the land mass in the ME, and the greedy Jews won't give them the other 0.1%

Hmmm, let me check...

ROFL

You're just a bitter leftist grinding your teeth because others are smarter than you.

That would be right up your style, because after a hard day picking up trash all you can think of is someone dancing nude on your lap.....but you can't even afford that. Still making minimum wage?

That's not an answer. Oh, and isn't your only real talent your boobs? I mean, you bragged about them. So wouldn't it be you who would try to leverage your only real advantage in life?

Still, what is this "degree" you allegedly have?

ROFL

You're just a bitter leftist grinding your teeth because others are smarter than you.

That's not an answer. Oh, and isn't your only real talent your boobs? I mean, you bragged about them. So wouldn't it be you who would try to leverage your only real advantage in life?

Smarter? You're the guy that claimed Vancouver wasnt in Canada but in Europe.

ROFL

Smarter? You're the guy that claimed Vancouver wasnt in Canada but in Europe.

Bwahahaha.....did he really......that's hillarious....I knew he was dumb.

White folks can't fight a war from the couch...

If history has shown anything, it's that white folk can fight wars way beyond the ability of others. How do you think the Europeans subdued the entire globe?
Missionaries
Lying
Drugs and alcohol
and finally superior weapons.

They had to get off the couch to do that though.

Bwahahaha....you think the dumb ones that are agreeing with you are smarter than me....but they're just as dumb as you are.

In all honesty Playtex, I think pretty much everyone here is smarter than you.

Seriously, you must know this. You can't really be under the delusion that you're smart, can you?
Thats impossible. She is way smarter than you and thats the worst case scenario.

Forum List

Back