🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is another Civil War brewing?

Not scardey, but playing by the law of the U.S. If and When Anarchy happens, you can bet those with any liberal bumper stickers on them WILL BE targeted because it was people like you that caused the Anarchy. Remember that Anarchy means "NO LAW" and then We the People no longer have to play by that law, and I for one will look for those bumper stickers or Vote for Hillary signs in the front lawns. Obama and his cronies will be heading to their underground bunkers, to ride out the wave of civil war, because like the cowards liberals are, they start the fight, then run like hell, leaving the rest of you sorry ass liberals to take the brunt of it. Not a sermon, just some advise you cant take with a grain of salt, or some serious thought, about YOUR future.

You aren't the people.

yes , when you pulled the lever for Hope and Change not once but twice, yes there was fantasy there. But everyday it keeps moving more towards fact, and then it will be too late.
Not scardey, but playing by the law of the U.S. If and When Anarchy happens, you can bet those with any liberal bumper stickers on them WILL BE targeted because it was people like you that caused the Anarchy. Remember that Anarchy means "NO LAW" and then We the People no longer have to play by that law, and I for one will look for those bumper stickers or Vote for Hillary signs in the front lawns. Obama and his cronies will be heading to their underground bunkers, to ride out the wave of civil war, because like the cowards liberals are, they start the fight, then run like hell, leaving the rest of you sorry ass liberals to take the brunt of it. Not a sermon, just some advise you cant take with a grain of salt, or some serious thought, about YOUR future.

You aren't the people.
I guess you were down in your basement smoking pot, but if I remember, the 2014 election was a landslide where Dirty Harry Reid lost his left eye, because he lost his battle with his rubber band, while working out, because he had more time on his hands for losing the Speaker of the House. We the People did speak out and yes, the 80 percent rest of America spoke that day, while the 20 percent losers, who keep voting Dumbocrat, are bitching how crappy their lives are, yet it is the messiah(who has made the rich, richer, and the poor, poorer). I turn my back on your definite lack of intelligence. Stupid is as stupid voted not once but twice for B.O.

yes , when you pulled the lever for Hope and Change not once but twice, yes there was fantasy there. But everyday it keeps moving more towards fact, and then it will be too late.

You don't have the numbers for your 'civil war'. Worse, in order to wage a war you've got to willing to bleed.

Your ilk won't. Its always some excuse why they won't fight. Why someone else will fight their war. But never them. Which is exactly why where will be no war.

Get used to the idea.

I guess you were down in your basement smoking pot, but if I remember, the 2014 election was a landslide where Dirty Harry Reid lost his left eye, because he lost his battle with his rubber band, while working out, because he had more time on his hands for losing the Speaker of the House. We the People did speak out and yes, the 80 percent rest of America spoke that day, while the 20 percent losers, who keep voting Dumbocrat, are bitching how crappy their lives are, yet it is the messiah(who has made the rich, richer, and the poor, poorer). I turn my back on your definite lack of intelligence. Stupid is as stupid voted not once but twice for B.O.

You aren't the people. Its just you....citing you. And your source is clearly inadequate to carry your argument.

The far right is cowardly and does not have the number. Poor andaronjim is simply crying.

LOL --- I rest my case.

There was an attempt to discuss the issue ... but you refused to be drawn into the discussion. Instead, you felt compelled to launch personal attacks. Lacking any substantive input, you sink to the lowest level ... you are not only intellectually weak, you are intellectually corrupt.

Revolution? You can count on it ... it's already begun.

Calm down, Francis.

The time to calm down has passed .... the time to stand up has come.
That hasnt happened nor will it happen. You arent prepared to bleed so you will remain meek.

I've done that already ... can you claim the same?
No I cant claim that. Every white boy I have beat down was unable to lay a glove on me.

Talk's cheap .... and, apparently, plentiful where you come from.

Unquestionably, there will be another revolution ... call it a civil war, if you will. It may not be physically violent, it may not cause states to secede, but we are rapidly reaching critical mass on the average citizen's anger and outrage against the political class.

The political class has the power, and they have misused it, and abused the citizenry. They will not give it up willingly. It will need to taken from them.

If the people do not wrest control from the elite, then the USA, as we know it, will cease to exist, and we will devolve into a third world dictatorship.
No there wont be a civil war. They will just start a sequel to Duck Dynasty and the hill billies will go back to molesting their daughters and marrying their 1rst cousins.
High quality input to a serious issue ... oh wait .... no .. my mistake.

it's high quality bullshit. If you can't contribute to the discussion, shut the hell up.
Lifes tough. Blow yourself monkey.

Another high quality, especially concise, post reflecting the average juvenile intelligence level of the left.

Have you ever actually contributed something to a discussion, or are you just here to be the comedy relief?

Calm down, Francis.

That hasnt happened nor will it happen. You arent prepared to bleed so you will remain meek.

No I cant claim that. Every white boy I have beat down was unable to lay a glove on me.

Of course talk is cheap. Thats why I beat their ass. So are you going to just talk or do something?

Now that we're done with all the juvenile posts from the left ... let's see if we can get back on the subject.

I am NOT a Donald Trump fan ... I think he is a bloviating, self centered blowhard.

However, having said that, it is clear that he has tapped into the disgust of the average American for the elite political class. His immigration tirade might just be the first shot of the revolution.

Unquestionably, there will be another revolution ... call it a civil war, if you will. It may not be physically violent, it may not cause states to secede, but we are rapidly reaching critical mass on the average citizen's anger and outrage against the political class.

The political class has the power, and they have misused it, and abused the citizenry. They will not give it up willingly. It will need to taken from them.

If the people do not wrest control from the elite, then the USA, as we know it, will cease to exist, and we will devolve into a third world dictatorship.
No there wont be a civil war. They will just start a sequel to Duck Dynasty and the hill billies will go back to molesting their daughters and marrying their 1rst cousins.
High quality input to a serious issue ... oh wait .... no .. my mistake.

it's high quality bullshit. If you can't contribute to the discussion, shut the hell up.
Lifes tough. Blow yourself monkey.

Another high quality, especially concise, post reflecting the average juvenile intelligence level of the left.

Have you ever actually contributed something to a discussion, or are you just here to be the comedy relief?
Yes I contribute. My job is to harass you monkeys until your hair lice starts acting up.

Of course talk is cheap. Thats why I beat their ass. So are you going to just talk or do something?

Childish .... lacking a cogent and coherent counter-argument, you resort to childish physical threats ... wanna meet me behind the school after the bell rings?

How pathetic can you get ?? I'm guessing this is the bottom of the barrel.

Now that we're done with all the juvenile posts from the left ... let's see if we can get back on the subject.

I am NOT a Donald Trump fan ... I think he is a bloviating, self centered blowhard.

However, having said that, it is clear that he has tapped into the disgust of the average American for the elite political class. His immigration tirade might just be the first shot of the revolution.
The average American is not inbred like the type of white boy you need to start this mythical revolution.

Childish .... lacking a cogent and coherent counter-argument, you resort to childish physical threats ... wanna meet me behind the school after the bell rings?

Yadda yadda. So when are you starting this revolution? Remember talk is cheap.

The average American is not inbred like the type of white boy you need to start this mythical revolution.

Wait! You missed the "Your momma is so fat ... " joke. If you're going to be childish and juvenile, at least try to do it right.

It's about time for the "My dick is bigger than yours ..." routine. Gee, maybe that's one you can't use, huh?

Yadda yadda. So when are you starting this revolution? Remember talk is cheap.

What's sad is you don't even recognize the upheaval in your community. Why is it that when I see the words "blissfully ignorant", I think of you?

Wait! You missed the "Your momma is so fat ... " joke. If you're going to be childish and juvenile, at least try to do it right.

It's about time for the "My dick is bigger than yours ..." routine. Gee, maybe that's one you can't use, huh?
What does that have to do with inbred white boys starting or not starting a revolution? I'm certainly waiting to see if they get off their asses and stop all the talking. Jeesh. What kind of revolution is it supposed to be? A war of words?

Forum List

Back